☁︎♕☢︎ 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙻.𝙵𝙻/𝙻.𝚈𝙱☁︎♕☢︎

《︎Request By》︎〈︎stweirdo12345 〉︎
The moonlight undoubtedly is one of the best, phenomenal, celestial luminosity to ever shine down on earth. It gives us light in the darkness ahead of us. Moonlight triggers the best in me. It gives them the courage to light way of my own path. It guides me through the night.

『︎Y/N』︎

The daylight shines bright against my bruised hand. Maybe I shouldn't have gone against my mom's wishes and did want I did last night. How could I have possibly known this was going to happen? Pain hurts of course until you realize that the pain you have is something much greater.

Pain in truth really doesn't go away no matter what you do, say, or even feel. All I know is that pain is inevitably always there and will remain there for the rest of your and my life. They say time is worth it or at least some people do. Time is just wasting away as we go by each day waiting for our lives to end.

I truly don't understand the concept behind that but maybe one day I will. A tan hand grabs my hand. I don't even bother to look up already knowing that it's Felix. The one boy who annoys the ever-living hell out of me but I can't help but love him.

I look at his freckled filled face wondering what he could be thinking about or even if he's thinking. He looks me in the eye and I can already see the worried, pain-filled look in his eyes. One thing that truly pains me is that he is the only one that can make me feel pained.

"Y/N what happened?"

"N-nothing Felix."

"You say that all the time y/n but do I always believe you. No."

Secrets, the world is full of them. There's no one on this entire earth that doesn't have a secret. Not a secret that you could expose in a snap. One that is your deepest most prized secret. A deep secret you hold to yourself. Maybe because you're afraid that they'll leave you and never return. Maybe that's why I'm afraid to tell Felix about my problem.

"Come on y/n. Why won't you tell me?"

"Felix I-its just to complicated."

It's too complicated to tell your boyfriend that your secret? Is it too complicated to let your boyfriend know where you are at 2:00 in the morning? Do you even realize that I hurt because of you, and this?
Do you even know that I wake up in the middle of the night trying to find comfort that you're but you're not? How can I trust you when you won't even let me in?"

"F-."

"Stop just stop. How am I supposed to go on with being in this relationship if there's no trust here? I love you y/n I really do but I can't keep going on like this. I think we should take a break for a while or until we get our trust back in order."

"F-felix."

"I'm sorry y/n."

The day started off painful bit by bit it ended in nothing but heartbreak and tears. That night I slept alone in our bed where we always comforted and loved each other. The bed is just a little bigger now while my heart is growing smaller and smaller by every passing moment. Heartache fuels the dead of my heart with each waking moment. Just hope I get one last chance in the moonlight.

『︎Felix』︎

"Death is what pains me. My heart is slowly dying and I regret not telling you, Felix. My love the only person who truly understands how I feel. The person who makes me feel pain other than the one I'm feeling now in my heart. I write to you because I am truly a horrible person for not telling you that I'm dying. It makes me a bad person I know that. I have so many regrets in my 19 years of life but one thing that is for sure is my love for you I didn't regret it at all. By the time you get this I'll probably already be gone and I want you to know that I love you and I hope you love me even though I'm gone. Until we meet again."

Until we meet again, Y/N.

Tears the salty raindrops of the eyes. The cascade down my face. Hushed silence feels the air. The apartment no longer filled with the laughter of the beautiful, my beautiful girlfriend. No sign of her curly mess of hair, her chocolate skin. I look at the grave in front of me where my first and only true love lies. My heart, my treasure, my spirit is gone and I couldn't even save her. I can't help but think I did this.

I know y/n wouldn't want me to think that but I can't. It pains to know that she's gone forever. I miss her so much. Maybe just maybe she's looking down on me and hoping that we'll be together in heaven no matter stands in our way. I place her favorite flowers down on her grave before kissing the tombstone.

"We'll meet again y/n. I promise that baby."