★︎♕☢︎☁︎𝐵𝑎𝑑 𝑉𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑌.𝑆𝐻☁︎☢︎♕★︎

Sanha PoV

New school, new people to meet but I'm not excited about it. Right now me and my hyungs are on our way to the university. Today starts my first day at college. Rocky Hyung is telling me the dos and don'ts.

"Don't be shy. It shows people that you are vulnerable. Do make friends because it keeps you from being lonely."

"Is that it?"

"Ye-no there's one more. Don't hang around this girl named y/n. She's bad luck. Listen to me when I tell you to stay away from her before you end up hurt."

"Why?"

"Just stay far away from her."

"Ok geez."

Arriving at the school the halls were crowded with a lot of people. New and old. As I was walking I was tripped. When I tripped I pulled someone down with me. I immediately stood up and tried to help the person up.

When I helped her up I got a good look at her. She was beautiful, her hair flowed down her back just like a waterfall. Her attire was completely all black besides her shoes which were the cleanest shoes I have ever seen. Her skin is the smoothest of all the chocolates combined.

She passes by me lightly brushing her lips against my ear whispering something. Her tone was so sultry and smooth.

"Next time watch where you're going pretty boy."

"O-o-ok."

She picks up her books and walks away. I blush and watch as she walks away. Her hips twisted as she walks as if she knows she runs the school. Rocky snaps me out of my stare. He glares at me before pulling me by my ear.

"I told you to stay away from her."

"How was I supposed to know that was y/n Hyung?"

"Stay away from her Sanha I'm warning you."

"Ok, Hyung I get it."

The rest of the day goes by slow. I occasionally see her in the hall and in the class, we share together. I keep my distance but I can't help but stare at her. The end of the day was finally here.

As I was walking out the door I was pushed up against the wall. In front of me stands three girls who look me up and down. The girl in the middle licks her lips at me before running her hands down my chest. I grab her hands and throw them off of me.

"Lookie here girls. He doesn't like me touching him. Too bad because I can touch you all I want too so get used to it."

"Leave him alone."

"Well if it isn't Ms. I think I run the school."

"I do now get your STD infested hands off of him before the whole knows about you and the older man you're seeing."

"Mia" takes her hands off of me and runs down the hallway crying while her minions follow her. Y/N flashes me a smile before grabbing my hand. My heartbeat accelerates as we walk out of the school.