☁︎☢︎♕𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙲.𝚂𝚈☢︎☁︎♕

Y/N PoV

I sit at my kitchen table studying my ass off for this test I have in two days. My phones ring but I just don't ignore it and continue to write down my notes.

A hard knock is placed on my front door. I sigh before going to answer it. I roll my eyes at the person standing in front of me. There stands my best friend Cho Seungyeon. I feel my legs being hugged. I looked down to see my bubs and chubs.

I pick up Seoyeon who giggles and smiles at me. I bend down and kiss Hae's little cheek making her smile. I look back at Seungyeon before rolling my eyes.

I let them in my apartment. Seungyeon sets baby Kwan down on the couch. I look at the sleeping baby boy before smiling. Seungyeon gives me a sincere look before walking over to me. I give him a look.

"Y/N can you please look at me."

I sigh and turn my head or meet his gaze.

"What Seungyeon?"

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

"Yeah, I bet you didn't but you did."

"What else am I supposed to say
y/n?"

I shake my head before walking away from him. Hae and Seoyeon look at me walk away before looking at their Appa. Seo gives Hae a confused look. Hae just shrugs her shoulders before walking over to me with Seoyeon following behind her.

"Nommy sad?"

"Yeah, but I'll be ok."

"Nommy sure."

"Yeah, I'm sure bubs."

~ Seungyeon PoV

I watch as my girls talk to y/n who sits at the table laughing at the little girls. I sigh and continue feeding my awake baby boy. I smile down at him. I can't get y/n off my mind tho.

Me and y/n have been friends ever since we met in kindergarten. She's always been there for me and I've always been there for her. She was there when Hae and Seonyeon were born. I loved her ever since we were in 10th grade. One day lead to us having drunken sex on her couch.

I was supposed to tell her how I felt on her birthday but I made a stupid mistake by sleeping with a girl. She ended getting pregnant which gave me my first son. Y/N forgave me but she didn't quite forgive me.

Hae comes into the living room cooing at her baby brother. I smile at her before placing Kwan back on his boppy. Y/N comes into the living room with Seoyeon in her arms. I smile at them. I hope I have a chance to fix me and y/n's relationship

~
I finish putting the girls to bed. I walk into the living room to see y/n talking to Kwan who's smiling back at her with the cutest gummy smile before his little eyes start to flutter closed. I lean against the wall watching as y/n hums to him before kissing his little nose.

She places him in his boppy. She kisses his cheek before making her way to where I'm standing. She nearly jumps out of her skin. I give her an apologetic smile before speaking.

"Y/N can I please talk to you."

"Fine. What is it about."

I want you to know I have always loved you y/n. I love you before I even knew what love was. God, I have myself when I broke your heart. My mom always told me that it was my fault for not telling you at first. I can't take back the things I did to make you hate me. I can't take away my kids because I love them and you would hate me more. I regret not telling you that I loved you that night. I regret getting drunk that night and getting a girl pregnant but I don't regret my son. I wanted you y/n and I will always want and live you even if you don't love me back again."

"Seungyeon what you did really hurt me but I can't help that I still love you. I love your kids like their my own. I love you and I will forever love you."

I pull her into my embrace kissing her lips. Little cheers and a whine break us apart. Hae and Seoyeon stand there while Kwam sits in his boppy looking confused at us. I smile before turning my attention back to y/n.

"Be mine?"

"Yes, baby."