☢︎♕☁︎♚𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙺.𝚈𝙼♚☁︎♕☁︎

《︎𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝐵𝑦》︎『︎stweirdo12345 』︎

Hands roam as lip graze each other. The small light of the bedroom illuminates the two flawlessly bodies. Moans, Groans, pleasure. All is but Quiet in the small slightly lit room as two come together to fill the room, the house with pleasure. It's not just sex but Making love.

『︎Y/N』︎

"Yugyeom!"

He moved himself backwards onto his knees, pulling up and holding me while he yanked a pillow from behind him and slid it under me to get a better angle, surprisingly not breaking his steady thrusting in and out of me. He slowed down, pulling out slightly to adjust his positioning before thrusting back into me, his fingers now circling over my already swollen clitoris

. The feelings combined didn't take long to send me to my breaking point; my state sending Yugyeom to his too. I tightened my pussy around his cock, the sensation sure to heighten the feeling for him. He groaned, his once steady pace now becoming more uncontrolled and even faster as he filled me with his cum; coming to a halt a few moments later. Yugyeom withdrew himself from me and crashed down onto the bed beside me, looking absolutely gorgeous.

I sigh and turn over to look at him and his fucked out state. He looks at me with a smile on his face before pulling my body into his. My head lays on his chest hearing the now steady beat of his heart against my ear.

"Yuggy do you think we were to loud?"

"No now go to sleep."

"But I'm not tired."

"Not even after all that."

"No. Actually I-i want to suck you off."

"Ugh, y/n. We just finished."

"I'm still horny baby."

"Fine come here."

I slipped under the covers eager to fill my mouth with his cock. I bite my lip as I steadied myself in between his legs, feasting my eyes on his large cock standing to attention and laying flush against his abdomen.

Without hesitation, I placed both of my hands around his cock, pumping him slowly and hearing his groans as his cock throbbed and his jaw slacked, his hands gripping the sheets in pleasure as I teased him with the pressure of my palms from tip to base, licking his lips as he imagined fucking my mouth but ultimately controlling himself.

"Baby don't tease!"

I chuckled cutely in turn, nodding my head and lowering it to his cock while letting my tongue slip past my lips. Yugyeom watched with hopeful eyes as my tongue came in contact with his tip - giving him small, tentative licks and swallowing every drop of his precum that made him shiver from deep within.

He reached his hand down to my hair, wiping it out of my face so he could get a proper view of me as I took him inside, hallowing my cheeks and opening my mouth further to accommodate his size, feeling every single one of his veins and ridges along the way with my tongue as I bobbed my head up and down his cock.