☁︎☀︎☢︎♕𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘚.𝘋𝘑♕☢︎☀︎☁︎

"Xion Come on!"

"Where are we going? I thought tonight was our night in."

That was until I got called in for a job tonight."

"And how does that concern me?"

"Because I want you to come with me for moral support."

"Yeah no can do. You see you may be going out but that doesn't mean I have too. So I'll see you later ok babe."

He pecks my lips before going to push me out the door.

"Son Dongju if you don't stop. You promised me last time I had a job you would come."

"Last time I did come. Remember."

"No, you didn't because you made up an excuse about how you fell off the toilet and bruised your ass cheek."

"No, I didn't and hey it still hurts."

"Oh well, you're still coming with me this time."

"Baby, please let me stay."

"No, because you promised me so let's go."

"Fine you know what. This just won't do."

"Boy shut up and come on."

Xion slowly takes his time putting on his shoes occasionally looking up at me with a pout on his face. I roll my eyes at him and grab the car keys and pull him out the door. As soon as we are in the car I lock the doors cause I know how Xion is. He groans before throwing his head back against the seat.

"Ughhhhhhh."

"Xion. Shut up."

"I'm bored and I don't want to go."

"Oh to bad. You're in the car and you'll have fun when we get there."

"Where is there any way?"

"Oh...The Yoo family wants me to babysit tonight and that why I invited you."

"Ughhhh why."

"So you can have fun dummy now shush with the ughhh."

"Ughhhh."

"Shut up Dongju!"

We finally made it to the Yoo's house after like five hundred ughhhs from Xion and him being a whiney baby the whole way here. Mrs. Yoo opens the door with baby Min-Jun in her arms. The 7-month-old baby is clapping his chubby hands and smiling at me.

"Good evening y/n and who's this handsome young man."

"Good evening Mrs. Yoo and this is my boyfriend Dongju but he goes by Xion."

"Well nice to meet you Xion and are you staying to help y/n with Min-jun."

"Oh well-."

"Yes Mrs.Yoo. He promised that he would work with me this time."

"That's so sweet. Well, come to dears."

Xion sits on the couch while I talk to Mrs. Yoo who tells me the schedule for Min-jun who smiles at me in Mrs.Yoo's arms. Mrs.Yoo hands me Min-jun before grabbing her purse and leaving not before saying goodbye to us. I tickle Min-jun before walking into the living room.

Xion watches tv before turning towards me. I smile at him and sit next to him on the couch before playing with Min-jun who sits in my lap. Min-jun gives Xion a weird look before looking up at me. I giggle and place Min-jun in between Me and Xion.

"Ok well Xion this is Min-jun and Min-jun this is my boyfriend Xion."

Xion has a weird look on his face before looking down at the baby and back up at me. I roll my eyes at him before picking up Min-jun and placing him on the floor for Tummy Time. The baby is squealing in happiness since it's his favorite time of the day. I turn to Xion and pat the spot next to me signaling him to go sit next to me.

He shakes his head and gives me a weird look. I sigh and stand up before dragging over to Min-jun who plays with his rattle not even worried about us. As soon as we sit down Min-jun crawls to sit in my lap. I place him in Xion's lap but he immediately starts crying. My smile immediately turns to do horror. I have never heard Min-jun cry like this.

"Xion smile at him!"

"Why he'll just cry more."

"You're scaring him. Just do it."

As soon as Xion smiles Min-jun is giggling and smiling back at him. As soon as he stopped smiling he was back to crying again. Xion smiles again which makes Min-jun stop and coo at him. I coo at both of them. I kiss my boyfriend's cheek who is playing with the baby now.

~

I finished washing Min-jun's bottles and sanitizing his pacifier. I walk into the living room to see Min-jun and Xion passed out on the couch. I coo and take a photo before setting it as my lock screen. The front door opens and Mrs.Yoo enters. I smile at her before picking up Min-jun and handing him to her.

"Wow, he's actually sleeping early."

"Yeah, I guess they had a lot of fun together."

"Yeah, you should invite him to come more often. He's sweet."

"Thank you Mrs.Yoo. We must be going now. I'll see you soon."

"Bye dears."

I wake up Xion and lead him to the car. He yawns and stretches before taking my hand in his. I give him a smile before turning my attention back to the road.

"Can I come next time? It was fun."

"Sure baby."

See all he needed was a little push and a happy face.