☢︎☁︎𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐴𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝐾.𝑇𝐻☁︎☢︎

Y/N PoV
"You're always doing shit like damn calm yo ass down," I yell at your husband of 3 years. He just ignores me and continues to work on his phone. I snatch his phone outta his hands.

"Y/N I suggest you give me back my phone." He says. "Why so you can text your side hoes even tho you have a wife and a son," I say throwing his phone at him.

"You always tripping like damn. Saying I need to calm down and shit. You need to calm down assume shit." He says. "I need to calm down really. You over texting other girls acting like you ain't already have a wife and son. Tae misses you." I say walking away.

"I'm not cheating on you
Y/N. You always being insecure and shit. You need to stop being an insecure bitch all the time." He says. I look at stunned. "If that's how you feel I'll gladly take my insecure ass and My son somewhere else." I pack my suitcase.

I place my wedding ring on the dresser before walking to Tae's nursery. I pick Tae up

and make my way outside

and make my way outside. "Baby I didn't mean it. It's just because I've been stressed." Taehyung says. I roll my eyes as I place Tae in his Car seat before getting into the driver's seat.

"Y/N please don't leave," Taehyung says crying. I make your way to your brother's house.

𝟣𝟧 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

I texted my brother letting him know I just pulled up. I grab the suitcase with me and Tae's clothes in it and then grab Tae. I knock on the door with my foot because my hands are full. I see your brother open the door.

"Minnie I'm so sorry for calling so late

"Minnie I'm so sorry for calling so late. It's just that I and Taehyung got into an argument." I say before crying your tears out. "Shh shh just come in," Minghao says. I sigh as I know that my brother is mad.

I walk into the living room to sit on the couch. He walks over and takes Tae out of his car seat. Tae giggles before laying his head down on Minghao's shoulder. "So what happened," Minghao asked.

"Well, I and Taehyung got into an argument because he's never there and it's really starting to piss me off," I say close to tears again. "Y/N it's ok. You can stay here as long as you like." Minghao says giving me Tae. I thank him before taking Tae from him.

"Come on you guys are probably tired." He says grabbing Tae's car seat and my suitcase. I follow him as he leads you to the room. He hugs me and kisses my forehead before going back to his room. I place the sleeping Tae on the bed and kiss his cheek.

I sigh as I look at my phone. I see that Taehyung is blowing my phone up so I turn it off before getting into bed.

5 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

Right now I'm feeding Tae his breakfast. After I'm done I go downstairs to see Minghao and the person I didn't want to see this morning talking. "What is he doing here." I glaring at Taehyung.

"He's here because you have been moping around my house. You guys need to talk now." Minghao says taking Tae out of my Arms before exiting the kitchen. I cross my arms and glare at him. "Baby I'm sorry for what I said," Taehyung says walking towards.

I scoff at him before turning my attention back toward him. "If you were sorry you wouldn't have said it Tae," I say. "No baby I actually I am. I miss you and Tae around the house. The reason for me always being on my phone is because I've been to planning a trip for us to go on.

I didn't want to tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise." He says hugging me. I pout and realized that I made a big mistake. "I'm so sorry for assuming Tae Tae," I say hugging him. He kisses me. I hear Minghao coming down the steps.

"I assume you guys made up so I packed your bag and got Tae ready," Minghao says handing me my suitcase and Tae's car seat. "Well ok then," I say. I thank him and get ready to leave. I hop in the car while Taehyung puts Tae in the Car.

He gets in and starts our drive back home. He holds my hand and kisses it. I hope we never have a fight like that ever again.