☁︎♚♕☢︎𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝙷.𝙹𝙷☢︎♕♚☁︎

September 14th- 9:23 AM- Joshua PoV

"Joshua."

"Yes, father."

"I'm going to need you to show the new guests around the church and help them with anything they need."

"Ok, Father."

The responsibilities of being a preacher's son. Everything has to be perfect and prepared for the new guests and people of the church. The guests and people start to pull up to the church. I stand at the door and greet people as they enter.

One family catches my eye well at least their daughter does. Her skin glows under the sun. Her black hair cascades down her back. The dress she has on fits her curves and waist so well. Her smile is gorgeous and beautiful as she smiles at everyone she passes.

My breath hitches in my throat as she stands in front of me smiling at me with a genuine smile on her face. I smile back and shake her hand.

"Good morning welcome to the church. My name is Hong Joshua or Jisoo."

"Nice to meet you, Joshua. My name is y/n and thank you. Aren't you the preacher's son."

"Yes but I just want to be known as Joshua, not the preacher's son."

"Ok preacher's son."

I watch as she walks into the church with a smirk on her face. I bite my lip and shake my head before turning to the other people.

Y/N PoV
I make my way to my seat and sit by my parents. Church begins and already everyone is having fun and singing along. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the Preacher's son looking at me. I bite my lip at him before getting on my phone.

"Y/N I see you made friends with the Preacher's son."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why don't you go to Bible study to get to know him more."

"I'm not sure about that mom.'

"It'll be fun."

"Ok guess."

~ Dinner at the Church
Joshua PoV

Me and Y/N had another chance to talk until her parents called for her. "Come on, I'll take you to walk you out." as we got to the door y/n bent down slowly to tie her shoes, her skirt pushing upwards in the process revealing her pair of dark red lace panties. I grunt quietly at the sight, causing her to turn round quickly.

"What did you say?"

"Why are you going, y/n?" I ask in a low voice "It's not like the devil's after you," I continue with a smirk on my face.

"Like I said Joshua, my Father and Mother are expecting me."

"Come on, y/n. You can lie to my dad, but you can't lie to me, I can see right through you,"

"Uh-huh I got to go see you, Joshua." I watch as she leaves. I bite my lip at her before going back into the Church.