☁︎♕ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘓.𝘑𝘚♕☁︎

"Would you write me a poem or even a love song. Something that expresses our eternal love for each other tho it isn't long. Something that truly tells how people can fall in love with each other. The words, the touching, the constant text messages to each other.

The calls we have when you are away. Hours spent talking, laughing, reminding each other that the other one isn't far. The hugs and kisses are the best part of the day. The part of the day where all the attention have been craving for each other is put down to rest.

Lee Sun. The brightest, most nicest, craziest, weirdest little girl you'll ever meet in your life. Just like her mommy and Appa. Only 6 months old but knows a lot for her age. Talks a lot even if it isn't talking at all. She's a cutie who is so much like her creators.

The endless I love yous and kisses. The never ending love making when we haven't seen each other in a while. The steady beats of our hearts as our bodies, hands and lips mold together. The constant reminder that you are with me and no other girl. The constant reminder of our commitment to each other.

This ring shows that we are fully committed through sickness and in
health. A bundle of what shares both of our unique traits and strengths. The endless giggles and cries of a perfect little human being to represent the love of us too.

With this ring, I take you to be my soul mate, my whole heart, the one I will truly love. You have always had my heart. Now it's time for the biggest event I have been waiting for in my life and that's to finally make you my husband."

"We are best friends, with unending happiness, always having the best time, let's solve life's mysteries together one embrace at a time. I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches.

I vow to honour the commitment made this day Which, unlike the flowers and the cake, Will not wither or decay. A promise, not to obey But to respond joyfully, to forgive and to console, For once incomplete, we now are whole. I vow to bear in mind that if, at times Things seem to go from bad to worse, They also go from bad to better.

Marriage is not already full - it is an empty vessel that we fill with our hopes, dreams, love, and romance. I vow to put more in than what I take out. I vow to fill our cup to overflowing with all of my soul, with loving praise, with boundless energy, and with my whole self.

Let's invite each other into each other's lives to live forever in each other's arms, to be the other's voice, and to rule the other's heart from this day until the end of the world.

I cannot promise never to be angry;
I cannot promise always to be kind.
You know what you are taking on, my darling - It's only at the start that love is blind. And yet I'm still the one you want to be with And you're the one for me - of that I'm sure. You are my closest friend, my favourite person,

I also commit myself to my precious baby girl Sun, promising to help guide you through life, during good times and bad. I promise to love and support you and your mother. I hope I can be the best husband and father to you guys. I really do love you both so much. With this ring, I take you as my wife."

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

H smiles pulling the veil over my head. He kissed my lips wrapping his arms around my waist. I pull away and smile at him before laying my head on his chest. He smiles down at me before smiling at Sun who sits in his arms now.

"Mrs. and Mr. Lee Everyone."

"I'm glad this is your life now. Our love song."