☢︎☁︎♕𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙻.𝙲𝙺♕☁︎☢︎

Changkyun PoV
The time is slow as we watch Minhyuk Hyung sits there hugging and kissing on his girlfriend. It was made all of us very uncomfortable as we only came to try to finish recording but can't because of them.

I had enough. I grab my phone and head out the studio door. The other guys look at me confused before turning their attention back to the booth. The halls are quiet but you can hear other groups practicing as you pass.

A voice fills my ears as I continue walking down the hall.

"Changkyun."

I roll my eyes at her before turning on my heels to look at her. Her face is covered by her hair. Her lips are plump but covered in lipgloss that makes them look even plumper and kissable. Her short stature is cute but is filled by those thick curves she has.

"Y/N what are you doing here."

"I came to check on you Changkyun."

"You should get back in there before your brother notices you're missing."

"He wouldn't care. He's to busy kissing his girlfriend to notice."

"Hmm."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going somewhere that's not here to write my lyrics."

"Oh, can I come."

"Y/N."

"Please, I'll behave. I pinkie promise."

"Fine, come on."

"Yay!"

I sigh and hold out my hand for her. She grabs my hand and kisses my cheek which makes me blush and send a smile her way.

~ Changkyun's studio

Upon entering my new studio y/n gets excited and jumps around which makes cute ears move on her head just like her hair. She continues examing the studio in wonder as if she's never seen a studio before. I chuckle at her before walking over.

Each step I take my heart pounds in my chest more and more. Y/N runs into my arms and hugs me tight. I run my hands through her hair before pecking her lips. She smiles before kissing my lips passionately. I grip her hips and pull her closer to me.

You see me and y/n are mates. I found out when I first met her when Minhyuk Hyung first introduced us to her. Y/N is a white-tailed deer hybrid while I'm a wolf hybrid. I know that I'm one of her predators but I can't help that she's my mate.

We pull away from the kiss out of breath. The door slams open which make y/n hide her face in my chest. Minhyuk Hyung stands there with an angry scowl on his face. He calls her name but she doesn't move.

"Y/N GET OVER HERE!"

"Hyung leave her alone."

"You're the one who should leave her alone you wolf."

"Just because I'm a wolf doesn't mean I'm going on hurt her. She's my mate. I wouldn't lay a hand on her ever."