☁︎♕☢︎𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝐾.𝑌𝐾☢︎♕☁︎

Hwiyoung PoV

"Where is she."

"Hyung I'm sure she's on her way to calm down."

"That's the point Chani, I can't. She hasn't been responding to any of my texts in 2 weeks."

"I get it Hyung but calm down you're stressing yourself out. I know that you're worried about her but maybe she needs space."

"I know that's your older sister and you're worried about her as well. Why would she need space? We haven't argued in a while. I hope she's ok and not sick or anything."

"Good now please eat Hyung."

"Fine but I'm still worried about her."

Y/N PoV
I'm sitting here on the floor crying my eyes when I'm supposed to be meeting my boyfriend and my brother but I'm sitting here crying my eyes out.

Recently I and Hwiyoung decided to go public with our relationship. My fans and his fans got along really well considering my little brother is also in his group.

It wasn't a problem when Chani and I announced we were siblings but now it's a problem now that Me and Hwiyoung announced we're dating.

Lately, the media is starting to get to me. I haven't been answering Hwiyoung's phone calls or text. I feel bad for worrying him. I just don't want him to be affected by the negative things going.

It's started affecting me by people calling me out on what my job is. It's my job that I get paid for. I work as an Instagram model and every time I post a new pic they always comment rude things about me.

If Hwiyoung doesn't care why do they even care. He supports me in my career and loves me for me. I pick up my phone check my phones and text to see 156 texts from Chani and 234 phone calls from Hwiyoung.

I know I am worrying them but I'm just making their lives worse. Why did he have to choose me out of the other girl? He needs a Korean girl with a thigh gap rather than a girl with no thigh gap at all.

My doorbell rings scaring me in the process, Opening the door I see a teary-eyed Hwiyoung. My heart breaks seeing my boyfriend like this and knowing I'm the one that caused this makes me even sadder.

He looks at me with a sad look before pulling me into a hug. I sigh and wrap my arms around his shoulders running my fingers through his hair. God, I missed this so much, just being without him made me feel bad.

He pulls sighing before kissing my lips. His kiss is filled with so much guilt, worry, and love. The kiss is perfect until I realized that he shouldn't be here.

I pull away from the kiss and wipe my tears that hadn't even noticed had fallen. I can't even look him in the eye to tell him this. I feel ashamed for letting it get this far.

"Hwi we need to break up."

"W-W-Why."

"We aren't mean for each other. If we were meant for each other. There wouldn't this much chaos and problems."

"Y/N you won't even let me in so how am I supposed to know what problems and chaos."

"The problem is that you have a black girlfriend. None of your fans accepted that. You deserve a Korean girl, not a girl who comes from a dirty home and that was put up for adoption. You don't need me."

"That's the problem right there. You don't know how much I love you for you. The way you smile. The way you brighten up any room by just stepping in it. Who cares where you come from or what skin color you are y/n because I certainly don't. That's the reason, you can feel the same."

I don't want to be a burden to him or the other members.

"Tell me, baby, why haven't you talked to me in 2 weeks or anyone for that matter."

"I just don't want to be a burden to you or your career."

"You aren't a burden and you will never be a burden baby. You don't need to worry about my fans I'll take care of them ok."

"Ok."

The Next Day
News has spread about Famous Instagram Model Y/N and SF9's very own Hwiyoung are dating. Not everyone accepted the news due to y/n being a different race.

Well that all stops today due to Hwiyoung addressing the public. Here's what he said.

Hello, netizens. I'm here to address all the problems that are going on with me and my girlfriend. The comments you guys are and were commenting on her Instagram were rude. Y/N is the love of my life and I don't want to see her sad. She makes my life worth living for and she makes me happy. Who cares what skin tone she is because I don't. Judging people based on their skin tone is wrong. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves to judge someone who didn't do anything to you guys. You guys are my fans and you should be proud and supportive of me. I love her for who she is, how she makes me feel, and that she loves me for me. I hope you guys take my words into consideration. Thank you and please don't judge people for their skin tone.

After that, the comments started getting better and nicer but there was still some mean comments but they didn't bother me as much anymore.

I sigh and hug Hwiyoung never wanting to let go. I pull him into a passionate kiss before pulling away.

"Thank you, baby, for loving me for me."

"Your welcome baby but I love you regardless of what color you are and what nationality you are."

"I love you."

"I love you too."