☁︎♕☢︎♚𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝙻.𝙷𝚈♚☢︎♕☁︎

Y/N PoV

There's no such thing as perfect. Right? Not in this world or any other world. Right? That's what I was told all my life. There shouldn't be anything perfect in this world. But there is and that's him.

We're total opposites I know that now. We have nothing alike. He's talented while I'm bland. He's popular while I have 1 to zero friends. He gets noticed while I stand in the shadows only worried about myself. He doesn't notice me but I notice him.

At least I thought he did. Right now I'm sitting in the library studying for the upcoming exam that I have in my literacy class. Out the corner of my eye, I see him standing there looking at me. I look around to make sure to see if he's actually looking at me.

Once I realized that there was no one around I instantly became flustered. I gathered my stuff before he could make his way over to me. I make my way out of the library and to my car. I hear someone yelling my name but I don't dare turn around.

I almost completely lose my mind when I realized I dropped my keys. A tap on my shoulders makes me sigh. I turn around to see him out of all people standing there right in front of me. He gives me a smile before handing me my keys.

"Hi, y/n."

"Hi, Hangyul."

"How have you been?"

"I've been good but now I have to go."

"Wait! Why do you always run away when I try to talk to you."

"Umm..."

His eyebrow quirks up in slight amusement. He walks closer to me which makes me take steps back until my back against my car. I look everywhere except for his eyes. I only turn my head to see him right in front of me staring me down like prey. His thumb swipes across my bottom lip. He softly pecks my lips which makes my breath hitch in my throat.

He kisses my lips again but this time he doesn't pull away. I stand there shocked before I give in. His lips plush against my own. His hands gripping my waist in dire need not to let go. My hands in his hair creating such a mess no one would care for. He pulls away biting his lip at me before grabbing my hand.

"W-where are we going?"

"You'll see Princess."

~

Who would've thought I would be in the storage closet of my college getting my brains fucked out by one of the hottest boys in school. It's not just any boy it's the boy that every girl wants and chases after but yet he's here with me.

He gave a quick thrust, a pleased sigh coming out of my lips. Soon he was ramming into me hard, my arms around his shoulders, my ear right next to his mouth, listening to every grunt he left out when I clenched down on him.

He pulled down my dress strips and unhooking my bra, his hands quick to cup my
breasts and massage them. I hid my face on the crook of his neck, trying to muffle the sound of my voice against it.

Hangyul PoV

I swore again, seeing her under me, her breasts bouncing with each shove of my cock, her eyes looking deeply into mine, her lips parted murmuring my name.