☁︎♕☢︎♚𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝙻.𝚃𝚈♚☢︎♕☁︎

Y/N PoV
"Why are staring at him like that you weirdo."

"He's hot and Man I want to just jump his bones so bad."

"Too bad he's older than us."

"Yeah only like 4 years older than us."

"He's our professor. He teaches y/n don't you think that's wrong to have a crush on someone like that."

"I could care less."

"Ms.Y/L/N and Ms.Choi if you are finished talking I would like to finish my lesson."

Hae justs roll her eyes at him before laying her head down on the table. I stare at him as he continues writing the assignment on the board. He's my professor I shouldn't be falling for him right.

The more and more Hae keeps telling me it's wrong. The more I fall for him. It's like he put me under his spell or something. He just compels me to be attracted to him. It's hard to explain

The bell rings and everyone but me and hae rush out the classroom. Hae takes her precious time getting out of her. Mr. Lee sits at his desk going over the reports that were turned in on time. I simply stare at him before Hae drags me out of the classroom.

"Ms.Y/L/N I would like to have a word with you please."

"Yes, sir."

Hae gives me a smirk before exiting the room. I look at her worryingly and give Mr. Lee a confused look before heading over to his desk.

"Ms. Y/L/N I recently noticed your grades are going down. I would like you to come to my night study tonight for extra help."

"Umm ok, Mr. Lee."

I rush out of the classroom before he could ask any more from me. Hae stands there standing against the locker with a curious look on her face.

"So what was that all about?"

"He asked me to come to his night study tonight for extra help."

"Umm ok. Good luck with that. I wish you well."

"It probably isn't as bad right."

"Who knows. Just go and find out. It probably isn't even that bad."

~ 7:45 PM

The school is really empty after school hours. It's almost like gloomy. Anyway, I head to Mr. Lee's classroom. As I walk in I see nobody there but just us too.

He grabs his items and head to the room that's in the big classroom. I follow behind him slowly. It was his personal office.

The office itself looked like something out of a Victorian period drama. The office's design was such a contrast to the modern, bright white science buildings I was used to. Unlike the clinical, sterile feel of the sciences block, Taeyong's office had dark browns, burnished golds, olive greens, and brick reds.

The desk was the focal point of the office, though. I found myself transfixed by the intricate carvings on the polished wooden desk. I tore my eyes away from the desk to the leather sofa that Taeyong was seated on. He wears an entertained smirk on his face as he pats the space next to him.