☢︎☁︎♕♚𝘔𝘺 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘗.𝘑𝘏♚♕☁︎☢︎

"Yo Jun did you see the new girl?"

"Y/N?"

"Wait you know her?"

"Yeah they have been here for a month now and plus we have had dinner over there multiple times which includes tonight."

"Dang. Isn't she beautiful."

"Of course she is and she's mine"

"You can't just claim her like that."

"I didn't that's what she told me."

I roll my eyes and push him away from my window. My eyes widen from what she has on. Her thick thighs shown off to the world by those shorts she has on and her stomach out from the crop top. I sigh and lean against the window. She turns around and blows a kiss at me making a faint pink hit my cheeks.

"Dude what was that?"

"Mmmm, I Told you, DJ."

~
"Junheee!"

I roll my eyes. Why did they have to invite her out of everyone. That girl is Min-so who is quite annoying, loud, has a squeaky voice and oh did I mention in love with me. I don't like her that much. She is annoying because she doesn't like me talking someone else that isn't her. We aren't even dating but my mom and dad like to see us together.

I grab my jacket and past her walking out the door before heading to the neighbor's house. My mom stops me and fixes my hair before she knocks on the door. I sigh and huff but immediately my frown turns into a smirk when I see her standing there. I bite my lip at her before looking at her outfit.

"Hi Mrs.Park and Mr.Park. Hi Junhee and who is this?"

"Dear this is Min-so."

"Hi Min-so."

Min-so doesn't say anything but look y/n up and down in intimidation. I roll my eyes before following my parents into the house.

"Hi y/n."

"Hi, Junhee.Where have you been?"

"Oh busy looking for colleges."

"Mmmm so what's the deal with your friend?"

"DJ?"

She knows her head towards Min-so who glares at us. I roll my eyes before sticking my hands in my pockets.

"Don't worry about her she's just jealous."

"Oh because of me."

"Yeah I g-guess?"

"Follow me I have something to show you."

I follow her out to the patio in the back of her house. I sit next to her on the steps.

"I'm kind of nervous. You know."