☁︎♕☢︎𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙼.𝙷𝚂☢︎♕☁︎

Y/N PoV

"Good evening y/n. How have you been?"

I just simply shrug my shoulders and continue working on my sketch. The teacher pats my shoulder and walks away to check on the other students.

~ Afterschool

I sit on the school's front stairs waiting for my boyfriend to come to pick me up. Other students are taking pictures and yelling their heads off that's it's the last day of school. I put in my headphones to drown out the noises.

Everyone starts leaving and there are only a few bodies still around besides me. A car pulls up and out of the car comes my boyfriend. Some people start looking at him in shock and a surprised manner. I sigh and roll my eyes before walking to the car. Kevin grabs my arm pulling me into him before kissing my lips.

I give him a small smile before pushing him away and getting into the car. He laughs before getting into the car.

How was the last day of school?

"It was good I guess." I sign to him.

"That's good."

"Where are we going?" I sign.

"The dorm. I thought we could spend time there."

"Ok."

The ride to the dorm was filled with Kevin singing Beyonce and screaming his head off. I kept laughing my ass off at him and recording him and putting the videos on Instagram.

Eventually, we pulled up to the dorm. When Kevin opened the door all the guys ran over to hug me. I hugged all of them and kiss their cheeks. After I hugged them Kevin pulled me to his room. The guys all boo at him for being a loser which makes me laugh.

Entering his room I throw myself on the bed and snuggle into the covers. He laughs at me before joining me. He drapes his arms around my waist pulling me into his comfort. He buries his head in the crook of my neck and peppers little kisses.

He pulled me on his lap, looking up at me with a suggestive smirk while caressing my bare thighs, he brings one of his hands up to my stomach and keeps pushing his hand up slowly, till it reaches my neck, then he brings me down to kiss him.

It was a few pecks at first, but Kevin really can't keep his hands to himself, he pulled me closer by moving his free hand to my ass and squeezing it while pushing me closer to him, the action making me grind on him, I deepened the kiss, your hand finding it's way to his hair, Kevin pulled away to bite your lips, so he could slide his tongue in my mouth

He pushes me back, so he was on top of me, the kiss turns rough and needles it feels like ecstasy(Don't do drugs kids), we are both grabbing each other, his tongue would find mine, he would swirl it around mine, pants, and moans filling the room, as he softly and playfully bit his tongue, before pulling back to remove his shirt

"I love you Y/N."

"And I love you, Kevin."

I put my hands around his neck and kiss him. In a matter of seconds, We started to kiss quicker, with passion. Kevin bit my lip, asking me for permission to enter. I eagerly consenting by opening my mouth to let his tongue start exploring my mouth.

I met him in the middle, our tongues fighting over dominance which Kevin soon won. Kevin brought me closer to him as he kissed me harder, grabbing my ass in the process. I instead moved my hands up into his hair grabbing it and pulling it, making Him moan into my mouth.

His hands grip my ass tighter pulling me flush against his chest. I slide my hands up against his stomach. He pulls away looks at me with a lust filled look in his eyes.

"Are you sure about this y/n?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I love you." I signed."

"Ok."

~

I snuggle into Kevin's bare chest as his arms wrap around my waist to comfort me and keep me warm.

"Y/N you know I love you right? I know you've been through a lot lately. I know that something happened to you that made you stop talking altogether but I want you to know I care for you and I love you. Even if you're mute I still want you to know that you can always talk to me when times you are ready ok. Nothing changes the way I feel about you. I really truly love you y/n with all my heart."

"I love you too baby." I signed.

He pulls me into a kiss before kissing my forehead. I fall asleep that night wondering how I got so lucky with him.

(PS: You guys should start stanning the boyz if you aren't. Kevin is literally a crackhead guys but anyway thanks for reading my books. I love you guys.❤️)

❤️)