☁︎♕☢︎☀︎2 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘑.𝘏𝘠☀︎☢︎♕☁︎

"Girl don't you regret not telling him about his child."

"I mean yeah but it's been like 2 years since I saw him. Haven is 2 years old now."

"Yeah, but shouldn't he know that he has a daughter in the world. She is his blood
y/n. You can't keep her away forever."

"I know but."

"No buts y/n."

"What if he forgot about me."

"He was in love with you. I'm pretty sure he hadn't forgotten about you."

~
『︎Haknyeon PoV』︎

"Hyung!"

"What?"

"You know I just realized that you haven't been anywhere in a while. You don't even go out with me and the boys anymore."

"I can't. I-i."

"Hyung not this again."

"I miss her ok. How could she just up and leave like that? Our relationship was going so well. Of course, we had put arguments but it never got too out of control. Was I just a joke to her or did she really love me?"

"Hyung come on stop sulking. Let's go have fun as we used too."

"I don't know I'm not feeling up to it."

"Hyung you need to get over it. It's been two years. Hopefully, you're feeling alright before our concert tonight."

~
『︎Y/N PoV』︎

"I don't want to go!"

"You have to for the sake of Haven."

"Haven doesn't even care what's going on. She's two. She barely understands what we are saying and she isn't even paying attention."

"You know. You are acting like a two-year-old while your two-year-old is being more mature than you."

"I don't care. I don't want to go. I don't want to see him. I broke his heart and now I'm going to hurt it even more. Why do you hate me so much! Why do you insist I do this!"

"Y/N shut up! You're only going to the concert it's not like we have VIP passes."

"Ok. I'll try to suck it up but I swear to god if you lie to me-."

"We're here now get out and grab Haven"

I have every right to be nervous. I mean it's not like he's going to see me. Right? Let's just hope Mya got seats not close to the stage. I get nervous as we make it closer to the stage. Mya takes her seat in the front row.

"Mya!"

"What?"

"I didn't want to be seen and obviously not be this close to the stage."