☁︎☢︎☀︎𝙼𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝙱.𝙱𝙺☀︎☢︎☁︎

Baekhyun PoV
『︎2:34 AM』︎

I tiptoe my way into the dorm. I try to be as quiet as I made my way into the living room. A sudden light turns on which blinds me. There sitting on the couch is Suho Hyung. I clutch my heart in surprise.

"Hyung what are you still doing up? Isn't it a bit late for you to be up?"

"Where were you Byun Baekhyun?"

"Out but now that I'm back I'm extremely tired. Goodnight Hyung."

I rush out of there before he can ask any more questions. I rush into my room locking the door behind me. I sit down on my bed before wrapping what I have in my jacket. I lay the cute little bunny on my bed. She shifts before turning into her human form.

She stretches her little body before laying falling back to sleep. I laugh at her before picking her up. She whimpers into my neck before she fully wakes up.

"Baba sleep."

"Shush angel."

Y/N starts whining which makes her little bunny ears flop down in her face. I grab one of my shirts and a pull up before going to run her a bath. After she's clean and dressed I put her curly hair into a ponytail. She falls back to sleep on my chest with her thumb in her mouth.

I coo at my little hybrid who sleeps peacefully. I lay down which causes the 1-year-old hybrid to whimper. I pat her back before pulling a cover over us. I kiss her little forehead before falling asleep.

~ The Next morning

I woke up to y/n staring at me. I almost nearly jump out of my skin.
Y/N giggles before reaching for her pacifier that's on the side table. I give her the pacifier before grabbing my phone. I scroll my phone as y/n plays with my shirt.

A knock on my door startles y/n which makes her drop her pacifier. I pick up her pacifier before placing it back in her mouth before picking her up.

"Baekhyun why is your door locked?"

"Umm, I'm getting dressed and I'm not feeling quite well."

"Ok me and the guys are going out for breakfast. We'll pick you up something so just text us."

"Ok, Hyung."

I look at y/n who looks at me then goes back to playing with my hair. I groan as she pulls my hair. I give her a warning look before setting her back on my bed. She sits there playing with her little toes while sucking on her pacifier.

The front door shuts and locks which makes me let out a sigh. I put y/n on the ground before grabbing her little hand in mine. I guide her to the kitchen to feed her something to eat. She sits on the kitchen floor as I fix her and myself so fried kimchi.

The front door opens which makes me panic. Y/N continues sitting on the floor just laughing at me. Xiumin Hyung comes in with bags of food. He walks past me and y/n not even looking at us. Y/N quietly giggles at him as he puts away the groceries.

"Hey Baekhyun."

"H-hi Hyung."

"What's wrong?"

He turns around but he's eyes immediately widen when he sees y/n sitting on the floor. I give a surprised smile and action.

"Whose child is that."

"Umm M-mine."

"Yours?"

"Yes, she's mine Hyung."

"Who did you get pregnant and why does she have on bunny ears?"

"I didn't get anyone pregnant. I adopted her and also she's a hybrid. That's the reason for her ears."

"W-what?"

"I know I didn't quite understand it myself at first but now I do."

"When the guys get home you're going to explain this."

I sigh and nod my head. Y/N starts crying which makes me sad. I quickly pick her up and walk to my room. I snuggle in bed with my little bunny who fell asleep as soon as the cover touched her little body. I hope they don't make me give you away.

~

"Baekhyun come on."

I sleepily pick up y/n who stays asleep and walk into the living room. My hyungs and dongsaengs sit on coach. I sit down with y/n who snuggles into my chest. The hyungs coo at the little bunny in my lap.

"Baekhyun why have you been keeping her a secret."

"I was scared you know. I didn't want anyone to make me get rid of her. She's my baby bunny. She's my angel. She's my daughter."

There's a moment of silence.

"Why would you think that we would make you give her away?"

"I don't know but please Hyung. I have never begged in my life. I love her. She's my daughter. If you want to give her away then I'm leaving too. That's how important she is to me."

Everyone looks at me in a shocked manner. I look down at y/n to see that she's awake and playing with her tiny toes. I smile at her before kissing her forehead which makes her smile back at me.

"You really do care about her."

"More than you can know."

"Well that settles it then. She can stay. Just make sure she doesn't cause trouble."

"I will."

The guys leave the room. I pick y/n up and kiss all over her chubby little face. She giggles before hugging my face. I kiss her forehead before placing her in my lap. I kiss her forehead before whispering.

"You make me happy, my little secret."