☯︎♚𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝♚☯︎

𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗂𝗅: He was nervous the whole time but just couldn't seem to hold his moans and groans in long enough

𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗂𝗅:
He was nervous the whole time but just couldn't seem to hold his moans and groans in long enough.
"Fuck you look so pretty with your mouth around my cock baby girl." Taeil groans thrusting in your mouth. Suddenly his room door bust opens showing a Shocked Doyoung. Which made you stop. "Sorry Hyung I didn't know you were
Umm busy." Doyoung says running out of the room. "No stopping now." Taeil says thrusting back in your mouth.

𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝗀:Was generally concerned one of the younger members would walk in on you two

𝖳𝖺𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝗀:
Was generally concerned one of the younger members would walk in on you two. "Do you want Mommy to cum on your tongue baby boy." You moan gripping Taeyong's hair. "Yes please Mommy."
He says sucking on your clit. "So Taeyong is a sub I see." Johnny says standing in the doorway. Taeyong immediately covers your body with the cover. "Johnny get out now." Taeyong yells throwing a pillow at him. Johnny scurries out of the room before the pillow can hit him. "Never again Tae." You say walking to the bathroom.

𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗇𝗒:Being the Dom that he is

𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇𝗇𝗒:
Being the Dom that he is. He wouldn't worry about being caught. "How is your pussy still so tight after last night." Johnny says pounding into you. "Daddy faster please." You moan into his neck. The door opens up and in walks Jaehyun. Johnny looks him in the eye as he continues his merciless thrusts into you. Jaehyun slow backed out of the room making sure to slam the door shut. "Johnny what was that." You moan. "Nothing now shut up and Cum." He says.