☢︎☁︎𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑃.𝐽𝑆☁︎☢︎

✴︎     ღ︎      ⊰︎    ღ︎    ✵︎ ღ︎     ⊰︎     ✴︎    ✵︎    ⊰︎     ✴︎    ✵︎   
       ✵          ✴︎         ⊰︎
y/n PoV
I sigh and watch my boyfriend of 11 months talk to his friends. Wishing I could communicate with him. "Baby are you okay." Jisung signed to me. I'm okay don't worry. I signed back to him.

"Ok, let me know if something is bothering you ok." He signs to me before pecking my lips. I nod my head and watch him walk back to his friends.

He took me being deaf into consideration by learning sign language. Other guys would have thought of me has a freak but he doesn't I'm so glad to have him.

My dad told me I was born a burden and gave me up for adoption. I had no other family and my mom died during childbirth but I had survived. I got adopted when I was two. It's been 15 years and I still feel like a burden.

I text Jisung telling him I'm going home. He texts back telling me that he's going to walk home with me. Waiting for him I stare at the clouds and think about my mom and what she would be like.

I jump when Jisung grabs my hand. Pushing him away from me I scold him. "Why would you do that you know I can't tell when people are behind me." I signed. "I'm sorry baby." He signs back hugging me.

Walking home has always made me envious of hearing. Without hearing or without Jisung around I could've easily been taken or kidnapped. I'm glad we both don't live far away from the school.

"Y/N I was really worried about you earlier. Are you sure you're ok?" Jisung signed. "I'm ok baby I promise. If I have a problem I'll come to you first." I signed before kissing his cheek.

Making it home safely I run straight to my room. Not considering if my parents or my siblings
are home. I cry my tears out. After sending Jisung a quick text I lay down.

Jisung PoV
I finally made it to y/n's house. Opening the front door I don't hear anything because usually, the house is full of noise due to 7 other kids. I open y/n's room door to see her facing the window.

I sigh and make my way over to her. I backhug her and kiss her cheek. She turns around to look at me with her eyes filled with tears. I hate watching her cry it makes feel like I'm not doing my job right as a boyfriend.

"What's wrong baby." I signed to her. "Why do you love me?" She signed back. I look at her shocked by the question. "You could have any other girl but you chose the deaf one out of all the other ones. Why." She signed.

Hesitating for a while I don't look her in the eyes. "Jisung tell me." She signed. "I-i-i don't know." I signed. "Stop lying Ji." she signed. "It-it was bet." I signed. "Get out." she signs. I go to try to hug her but she pushes me away. "I hate you. I regret any feelings I had for you. Get out." she signs pushing me out the door.

Leaving her house I look back one more time. "I don't regret my feelings for you y/n."

A week past since I last talked to y/n I really missed her. She hasn't been to school lately I'm really worried about her. Her parents wouldn't even let me see her. I really missed up.

Y/N PoV
Devasted would be an understatement about how I'm feeling. Heartbroken is what he left me. "Sissy are you ok." My little brother signed to me. I nod and continue to look at my down at my food. After eating I was about to go to my room when my mom stopped me.

"Y/N we have something for you." Mom signed. "Me and your mother have excited so here's your gift." Dad signed handing me a box. Opening the box I start to cry.

I thank my parents and put in the hearing aids

I thank my parents and put in the hearing aids. "Can you hear us, princess." My dad said. I nod and cry more. I hug my parents and thank them.

The Next Morning
I woke up bright and early to get ready for school and get my siblings ready for school.

What y/n's wearing I finally made it to school after dropping off me siblings

What y/n's wearing
I finally made it to school after dropping off me siblings. Walking into school I get lots of stares but it doesn't phase me one tiny bit. Hearing people talk makes me happy until I overheard a conversation.

"Isn't that Jisung's ex. I don't even know why he would date her."

"She's deaf who would want to date a deaf girl anyway."

"He did. Just quit being bitter ass bitches and get over it." I yell.

Everyone looks at me like I'm insane. I run out of there so fast. On the way out I bump into someone but I don't care to see who it is.

Making it to the football field I sit down and cry on the stands. Not even a minute later I hear a familiar voice calling my name. I look up and see Jisung.

"Y/N are you ok." He signed to me.

"No, I'm not ok. If you wouldn't have dated me in the first place I wouldn't be in this mess."

He looks at me shocked.

"You can hear."

"Nah dip Sherlock. I finally got my hearing aids."

"Y/N I'm glad. But I'm sorry for all the things I caused but one thing I don't regret is my feelings for you. Y/N I'm in love with you. The bet made me realize how much I need you in my life and how much I regret doing that bet. You make my life happy with your precious smile and personality there's no one that could make me feel the way you do. Who cares if you're deaf because I don't. Being deaf doesn't say anything about you. I love you Y/N. I don't care who talks about us. I just want you to give us another try so all I'm asking is, please."

I pull him into a hug crying into his shoulder. He pulls away from the hug and pecks my lips. I laugh and pull him into a passionate kiss making his face turn red with embarrassment. Pulling away from the kiss he hugs you never wanting to let you go ever again. He was so thankful to have you back in his arms.