♕☁︎☢︎♠︎𝘔𝘺 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘒.𝘑𝘔♠︎☢︎☁︎♕

Sometimes I don't understand how parents can say that their love for you really love. Sometimes it's conventional love and that's my problem right. I don't understand how my parents can do this to me. How could anyone's parents sell them off the increase the family business?

Yep, you heard right. My parent literally sold me to a Mafia Boss. Oh did I mention that he's one of the biggest Mafia Bosses in Seoul? Not to worry about anything. That's what my parents told me. How can I possibly not be worried about marrying one of dealiset men on the planet?

I tell them over and over again that I'm not ready for marriage. But clearly, they don't care about my choice or life. So here I am about to marry a guy I don't care anything about or don't even care to get to know. Yelp that's how I'm doing. How about you?

~

"Y/L/N Y/N do you take Kim Junmyeon to be your lawfully wedded Husband?"

I sneak a glance at my mother and father. My mother is giving me a thumbs up while my father glares at me and nodding his head. I sigh and turn back around to face the Ordained. I don't want to do but I have too.

"I...do."

"Kim Junmyeon do you take Y/L/N Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I pout as Junmyeon pulls me gently into his body. He smiles down at me making me feel a little bit better. He starts making his way to my lips but immediately goes to my ear.

"I'm sorry Princess that you had to marry me. But I will promise to protect you no matter what."

He pulls away from my ear before lightly pecking my lips. I can't help but feel the rush to my cheeks but he can't see it. Everyone cheers as we bow and head down the aisle to the wedding reception. As we enter the room he kisses my cheek before walking over to a group of men.

I sigh and head over to my mother and father. My mother who has a happy smile on my face while my father has a smirk on his face that tells that he is feeling. I roll my eyes.

"Watch where you roll your eyes young lady."

"I don't understand why I had to get married. I'm still young. Why couldn't you guys let me live my life."

"Me and your father want you to always be happy."

"If you wanted me to be happy you wouldn't have married me off."

I walk away from them after that. I walk over to the drink table and pour myself a shot of soju not really caring if I get drunk or not. Arms wrap around my waist as the person lays there head on my shoulder.

"Princess.."

I shutter at the thickness in his voice as he speaks into my ear. I rub my hands down my arms to calm down the goosebumps that are on them. I turn my head to face him only to find his face right in front of mine. I can't help but smile at him as he smiles at me.