♕☁︎☢︎𝘌𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘊.𝘟𝘕☢︎☁︎♕

"Princess Y/N how are you doing today."

"I'm doing fine Mr.Lee."

"That's really swell. So I hear that you are getting married soon."

"Yes to a man that I despise dearly."

"May I ask why Princess."

"Well it happened when we were younger but not that younger. We were both 16 he was the boy I fell for until he stabbed me in the back. Ever since then I hated him."

"Well may I suggest something?"

"Go ahead."

"Why don't you just talk it out?"

"I haven't seen him in 7 years so."

"Then how do you know that you're marrying him."

"Once my parents told me his name I knew it was him. There's no one else with that name."

"Well dear. I don't know what to tell you."

"I don't either. I have to go."

I walk out of the kitchen and to the throne room. Upon entering I see my parents standing with Mr. and Mrs. Xukun. I bow as to them as I stand by my parents.

"My have you grown. You're such a beautiful woman now."

"Thank you Mrs. Xukun."

"As you may be wondering? Cai is helping bring food in. He's so nice."

"That's lovely."

I roll my eyes not the slightest bit worried about she just told. As suspected the doors to the throne room opens and in comes Cai Xukun. The smile on his face as he makes his way over to us. I places a gentle kiss on my mom's cheek and shakes my dad's hand. When he gets to me he bows and places a gentle kiss on my knuckles looking up into my eyes.

I roll my eyes and give him a fake smile. He sends me a smirk before standing by his parents. Your parents go back to talking as they excuse us from their meeting. I head anywhere else that doesn't have Cai. I spoke too soon because he comes to stand beside me.

"Hi y/n."

"No."

"No what."

"This. You. Our marriage."

"You can't say no to our marriage."

"Just did."

"Our parents wouldn't approve of that and you know it."

"I don't want to get married to you. Out of all the people in the world. I rather marry our stable boy."

I hear him groan. All of a sudden I'm pushed into one of our closets. My back against the door as his body is pressed up against mine. His hand wrapped around my neck as he fumbles looking for the light switch. Once he turns on the light I get a good look at him. His eyes are dark and cold. His eyebrows furrowed.