☁︎♕☢︎★𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙺.𝚈𝙷★☢︎♕☁︎

Younghoon PoV

I watch with hate as she passes around cupcakes. She's just so nice. Who has time to be that nice to everyone you talk to and meet? The guys sit down and look at me confused before looking at y/n.

"Dude, I don't know how you don't like her. She's the nicest person in this school."

"I don't care. I just don't like her. She's annoying. She's too nice for her own good."

"Mhmm."

I turn my attention back to y/n and the site in front of me makes me jealous. I stare as y/n talks to Sam the school's football captain that everyone just so happens to like. He touches y/n's hand and holds before letting go as she walks away. My jaw clenches as she walks over to us.

"Hi guys. How have you been?"

"We've been great."

"That's good. Since today's my birthday I wanted to celebrate with everyone so here's a cupcake."

She hands out the cupcakes to eberupne. When she gets to me she stares at me as I glare back at her. She sighs before laying the cupcake in front of me before walking away.

"Dude that so mean."

"What?"

"She was just trying to be nice."

"I don't care."

~

I sit in the library reading this book someone recommended me when I felt someone stand over me. I look up to see y/n staring at me. I roll my eyes before giving her a questioning look.

"Hey umm, Younghoon can I talk to you in private please."

"Sure."

I grab her hand and pull her to the library book closet that's in the back of the library. As soon as we're in she immediately gets angry with me. I rest against the bookcase just watching her burn out her energy.

"I try to be nice to you but you don't even give me the time of day."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yes you do. You-."

I couldn't help but kiss her. She's adorable when she's mad or at least trying to be mad. Her eyes widen. She pulls away from me and slaps my chest. I give her a fake sad pout before patting her head.

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know. It seemed fun."

I roll my eyes at her. Y/N pulls me in back into her warmth before kissing me. I grip her waist and push her back against the wall. She sighs before gripping my shoulders. I realize something and pull away.

"What's wrong?"

"You let Sam flirt with you!"

"Hey, I thought he was being friendly."

"He's a fucking hoe. He doesn't know what friendly is. He just wants to get into your pants."

"Mmm, that reminds me of someone."

"It was one time. I felt bad for it didn't I?"

"Mhmm. I have to go to class."

I sigh and pull her into my embrace before she can leave.

"Younghoon let go of me."

"Let me speak first."

"Fine."

"I'm sorry I hurt you, baby. You know I didn't mean it. I want you to forget about the past and think our future ok baby."

"Gosh, I hate when you pout. It's so cute. Ok fine I forgive you. Now can I go to class?"

"No."

"Younghoon!"

"Spend time with me. You know we haven't spend as much time together with this going on."

"Hey it's your fault. You didn't want anyone to know that we're dating but yet you still get jealous when I talk to other guys."

"It's your fault for being so you and attractive."

"Mhmm."

"Now come on let's go somewhere."

"Where are we going."

"Somewhere you'll like."

I pull her out of the closet but making sure no one is around before sneaking to hers and mines. She immediately stops and looks at the tiny room. She starts crying which makes my heart break.

"Baby do you not like it."

"I love it baby. How could you remember this place after all these years."

"I can easily remember what makes my girlfriend happy because it makes me happy when she's happy."

"Aww, baby."

"I also want to go public. I don't like guys flirting with you. That's my job, not theirs."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby. I'm sure

I grab her hand and lead her to the hallway where everyone looks at us. I kiss her in front of everyone. Everyone has a shocked look on their face or is either disgusted. I pull away from the kiss and hug my girlfriend. The guys run up to us and me and y/n can't help but laugh as Kevin and Eric scream I told you so.

"So when did this happen?"

"Ever since New years eve."

"So you're telling me you guys have been together since last year and didn't tell us."

"Umm sorry."

"Whatever I'm just glad you guys are together and He doesn't have to keep complaining about you."

I slaps the back of Hyunjae's head before walking away. Y/N smiles at me before pecking my lips.

"Are you happy that were out baby?"

"Yeah. I'm glad I can finally show off what's mine."

"Me too baby."