♚♕☁︎𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝙹.𝙹𝙷☁︎♕♚

Y/N PoV
1:23 AM

"I was awoken to my phone going off. The rings get louder and louder as I try to go back to sleep but apparently I doesn't work. I sigh and answer the phone."

"Hello."

"Babe!"

"Jaehyun do you know what time it is."

"I know and that's why I called."

"You called at 1:23 AM for what exactly Jae."

"To spend time with you and ask if you could come over."

"Really!?"

"Yes now come over."

"Fine I'll be there soon."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too bye."

Jung Jaehyun when of the sweetest boys you'll ever meet. But Man does he do to much. I mean I love him to death. Anyways I pack some clothes and pack my essentials before heading to the guy's dorm.

~

Johnny opens the door before smiling at me. He gives me a bear hug before yelling that I was there. Everyone immediately rushes to the living room trying to see me or hug me. Jaehyun pushes them all out of the way before pulling me into his embrace.

I smile at him and wave goodbye at everyone when he takes me to his room in the dorm. Once he shuts and locks the door he attacks me in kisses. I laugh and push him off of me before pecking his lips.

"So why did you call me over here?"

"Can't I spend time with my girlfriend?"

"Yes but sometimes you're up to something."

"Not this time. Come on let's listen to some music."

"Fine."

The music he plays has a soft melody and Jazz beat to it. The music flutters through the air as we just lay there. His hands run over the curves of my hips as my fingers comb through his now dark brown hair.

His hands come to rest on my ass before lightly gripping it. I kiss on his neck as he lets out a groan. He picks me up and carries me to the bathroom before setting me down on the counter.

"What are we doing now?"

"Face mask."

"Really. Your skin is already so perfect."

"No, it's not baby."

"Yes it is."

"Fine only because you said it. I'm still doing the mask."

"Ok."

He places some on the tip on my nose before placing some on his and my face. After we put on the face mask we wait. Jae turns on my favorite until we wait for the mask to dry.