𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

It was something about the way he would look at me. His whispers in my ear. The touches that he lays on my skin. Its just something about him that pulls me towards him. I'm his brothers best friend. He's just the older brother.

Lee Donghyuck....Minjun's older brother. The boy who ruins me. The boy who absolutely wants to ruin me. The tension between us is undeniable. I can't let him get to me.

Right now me and Minjun are studying for the big upcoming test that we have. Minjun sighs and lays his head on my shoulder before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm bored."

"Well we have to get this done or we won't pass."

"Let's do something else."

"Minjun."

"Y/N."

He rolls his eyes at me before pinching my cheeks. He kisses my cheek as he holds me closer to him. He starts tickling me which makes me laugh and try to push his hands away from me.

"*Cough Cough* I would appreciate if you guys stop."

Minjun sighs and rolls his eyes at his brother. Donghyuck slightly glares at him. I blush and look down at my hands.

"You're just mad."

"I don't care. Isn't that right y/n."

I look up at him and glare which he sends my a wink and a smirk. I blush.

"Stop you're making her shy."

"Yeah whatever."

Donghyuck rolls his eyes before going into the kitchen. Minjun sticks his tongue out at his older brother before smushing my face in his hands pinching my cheek. I smile and push him away. He laughs and goes to the bathroom. I walk into the kitchen and glare at Donghyuck who just stands drinking water.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what y/n."

"Wink and smirk at me. You know how that makes me feel."

"Really?"

Donghyuck smirks that exact smirk from earlier before walking over to me. Soon he stand in front of me as he cages me in. His lips ghost over mine as his eyes peers into mine.

"You're beautiful you know that. Right?"

His lips connect with mine as his hands come to lay on my ass. His hands grip my ass as he kisses me deep and slow. His hips grind against mine as the kiss gets more heated. He pulls away only to place kisses on my neck. I let a soft moan as he continues to kiss my neck.

"You don't know how bad I want you. If only you knew how badly I want you. If only you were mine we wouldn't be doing this. Tell me do you want me as bad as I want you."

His words light a flame in me as his lips continue to pepper my neck. He pulls away not before giving me a peck on the lips. He walks away as if nothing had just occurred between us. I'm left breathless. I sigh and try to catch my breath. Minjun walks into the kitchen giving me a confused look before grabbing my phone.