☘︎☁︎𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝐿.𝐻𝑆☁︎☘︎

Y/N PoV
I sigh as I waddle my way around the house trying to find my 3 and a half-year-old daughter. "Kennedy Sophia Lee get your butt in here right now," I yell.

I hear footsteps but I know their not Kennedy's. I look up and see my husband of 2 years walking down the stairs. "Yeah, why are you yelling for when you need to sit down." He says helping me to the couch.

"Your daughter is being hard-headed," I say. That's probably because she is playing on her tablet in her room with her headphones in. He says rubbing my belly. "Can you go get her for me," I ask rubbing my 9-month-old pregnant belly.

He sighs but nods his head. A few seconds later I see my daughter come down the steps.

"Yes, mommy

"Yes, mommy. You called." She says. Do you have everything you need for your friend's sleepover? I ask her. "Yes mommy I packed my clothes. So now all Appa has to do is drop me off." She says.

Ok, go get Appa so we can leave. I say trying to getting off the couch. I get up and waddle my way over to the door to put on my shoes. I see Kennedy come downstairs with her bag. Appa's coming mommy. She says putting on her shoes.

I hear Hoseok coming down the steps. "Come on slow poke we have to drop Kennedy off and then go to the appointment," I say. "Ok ok, I'm coming." He says grabbing the car keys.

I grab Kennedy's hand and walk to the car. I get into the car and wait for Hoseok to put Kennedy in her car seat. "Thank you, Appa." I hear Kennedy say. I look in the rearview mirror to see him kissing her all over her face making her smile.

I'm happy to have him as my husband and the father of my children. He gets into the car and starts the drive to the address that was on the invitation.

𝟥𝟢 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

We finally arrived at Kennedy's friends' house. Hoseok gets Kennedy out of the car while I get her bag. As we're walking up to the door I see it open and outruns a little girl. I see Kennedy run to the girl and hug her. I give her a bag and hug her.

"Baby brother take care of Mommy and Appa for me ok." She says before kissing my stomach. I smile down at her and kiss her forehead. I see Hoseok kiss her cheek and tell her he loves her.

We wave goodbye to our daughter before heading to our car. We get in and start our way to the gynecologist.

𝟥𝟢 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Are you ready to see our baby boy," Hoseok says kissing hand as we walk into the check-up room. I nod my head and sit on the check-up table. A few minutes later our Gynecologist comes in.

Hello Mr. Lee and Mrs.Lee. How are you today? Our doctor Mrs. Min asked. "We're good just here to check up on junior," Hoseok says making me shaking my head. "Ok let's begin then." She says applying the jelly on my stomach.

I still get excited when I hear the heartbeat of our little boy. "Ok Mrs. Lee you could pop any day now." She says. "Thank you and will you be delivering our baby," I ask as Hoseok helps me off the table. She nods her head before leaving.

"Looks like in either a few hours or days you are going to have our son," Hoseok says kissing my lips.

𝟤 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

Right now I and Kennedy are baking cookies for our neighborhood back sale while Hoseok is upstairs in his office making songs for him and the boys' upcoming comeback since they're on break.

I make my way to the oven to put the cookies in. I feel a sharp pain but I don't think much of it. I immediately stop what I'm doing when I feel my water break. "Hoseok baby my water just broke," I say calmly.

I see Kennedy shake her head and make her way upstairs. A few seconds later I see Hoseok coming down with the baby's overnight bag over his right shoulder with Kennedy over his left shoulder running out the door.

I sigh and waddle to the door. I waddle my way to the car grabbing the car keys and locking the door on the way out. I get into the car and buckle Kennedy up. I put the keys in the ignition and start the car. I wait until Hoseok stops panicking and gets into the car. I feel the contractions start to get worse.

"Hoseok get in the car so we can finally meet our child," I say. I call my parents, his parents, and the boys and tell them to go to the hospital. He gets into the car and starts the drive to the hospital.

𝟨 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

Here I am pushing with all might trying to get my little boy out. "Your doing baby ok keep going so we can meet our son," Hoseok says kissing my lips. "Give me two more pushes ok." The doctor tells me.

I give two more big pushes. I sigh as I hear my baby boy crying. "You did it, baby. Our son is born." Hoseok says pecking my lips over and over again. I kiss his cheek and watch Hoseok hand them the baby's outfit. After the clean my baby boy off. They let me finally hold. I snuggle closer into Hoseok.

"Welcome to the world, Huntley

"Welcome to the world, Huntley." We both say.
Huntley Collin Lee
Born: May 7th, 2019