☁︎♕☢☒♚︎𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯? 𝘊.𝘉𝘔♚☒☢︎♕☁︎

{Bomin}
"Detective Choi. MY OFFICE NOW!"

All the noise in the workplace all of sudden comes to a stop. No one moves, not even blinking an eye as they all stare at me. I can't help but shudder as they all continue to stare at me as I walk to the chief's office.

Entering his office I'm hit with a smell of donuts and coffee. His regular choice of breakfast in the morning. There he stands with his arms crossed over his chest with a look of disapproval on his face. He shakes his head at me before pointing to the files on his desk.

"What happened out there today?"

"I-i don't know. I was blind-sighted."

Blind sighted? Blind sighted by what exactly detective Choi?"

"Her. She's sneaky, cunning, and Strategic. She's quick. I'm sorry."

"That's not an excuse. I brought you here to show me what you could do. Your lucky this is your first mess up."

"Thank you, sir."

"Whatever no get out my office."

"Yes, sir."

"Oh and Bomin."

"Yes."

"Make me proud son."

"Yes, father."

I can't but sigh as I walk out of my father's office. He expects so much from me but I'm just letting him down. This girl....she's getting inside my head. I can't let her get to me. Not when I'm trying to get better at this. I grab me a cup of coffee before heading out.

~

The night is warm outside as I blast the cool air in the car warming myself and the inside of the car. Patroling is the case I'm on tonight. I just can't get the feeling of felling guilty off my chest. I park the car in a empty parking lot. I lay my head on the steering wheel taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

A cool breeze shifts in the car. My heart immediately starts pumping harder in my chest. There in the passenger's seat sits her. The beautiful huntress of the night. She smiles at me before pecking my lips. I sigh and lean back in my seat.

"Y/N why are you doing this?"

"Bomin why are you doing what you do? Oh right because you enjoy it. That's why I do what I do."

"Being a criminal is not you can enjoy."

"Well, it is for me."

"Ugh. I can't do this!"

"Do what exactly? Be in love with a criminal because it's already too late for that."

"How can I manage to keep being a police officer if my main target is someone I care about and love?"

"Aww, you love me."