𝑴𝒚 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 2

The room is cold. My hands are tied. Why didn't I listen to my husband. Why didn't I let him call the guards. Now I'm somewhere I don't know. I'm scared, I'm cold, I miss my husband.

"Aww look at you. You're scared aren't you?"

"P-please."

"Beg more. It just makes me more powerful."

"P-please."

He doesn't say anything but I feel his hands lay on my stomach. I shiver from his cold hand against my stomach.

"If only you would've stayed with me. That would be my child."

His child? His words make me pause for a minute. What does he mean? I think back for a moment. No. It couldn't be. Could it? It's been two years since I last saw him. It couldn't possibly be him.

"T-taeyong?"

"You recognized me. Did you miss me y/n?"

"Taeyong why did you take me?"

"You were supposed to be mine! Not his! We were supposed to get married! You said no one could take our love away. You promised me that would come back to me! You lied. I shouldn't have never believed you. Now look at you married to a mafia boss with a child on the way. He doesn't deserve you. If he doesn't play my game by the rules he won't ever see you or your precious baby again."

"Taeyong please. Don't do this."

"It's to late. The game has already started."

Junmyeon PoV

"Listen Hyung we're going to find y/n."

"I know we're going to find her. She's the love of my life who's carrying our child. If I don't find her someone's going to pay."

The drive to the pier was nothing but quiet. No one said a word. No one did anything. It was tense. Junmyeon was pissed and his team could tell. First someone takes away his wife and his unborn child. It's going to be anything but pleasant for the people that did this.

As soon as we arrived I sent them to look for clues or even y/n but all they was a paper.

"Ahh...you made it. Welcome to the first clue of the game. You're about to be one step closer to finding your wife and child. Now answer me this riddle and you'll get a another clue."

"Here and there I'm everywhere. You need me just like the other person needs me too. You can't see, feel, or eat me but you know I'm around. What am I?"

I give a confused look to my team who just gives me the same look I'm return. We all paused for a moment before all trying to solve the riddle. I think long and hard about the question.

"Everyone needs air to live."

A person comes out of nowhere and hands me another piece of paper.

"You got it correct. Congrats welcome to the second clue too. Now you're one step closer to finding your wife and child. Now go to the place where all can be and have fun. Once you're there answer the second riddle to receive the third clue. See you there."

The game maker

This is getting ridiculous. If I can't find her I swear it's going to be hell on earth for everyone.

Y/N PoV

"Taeyong...I'm sorry. Please just let me go."

"No can do y/n. I can't just let you walk away when I have you where I want you."

"Taeyong, please...I just want to go home."

"Don't cry."

He cradles my face in his hand wiping away my tear that roll down my face. The look in his eyes tells all. I stop crying and look in his eyes.

"Taeyong...please."

"I can't...I'm sorry."

He walks away after that with no other words. I just want to go home...why won't he get over it. Soon I'm crying again wishing for anyone to save me at this point.

Junmyeon PoV

"Where would everyone go that can provide fun for the whole family?"

"The park Hyung."

I sigh happily that we are closer finding her. I just need to know that she's ok and the baby is ok. I want her by my side and not stuck somewhere cold and dark. We soon arrived at the park. Everyone immediately started looking for the clue. As soon as we found the note everyone took a deep sigh of relief. The note read.

"Back again I see. This one isn't going to be so easy.

Something as hot as me doesn't deserve all the attention but I do. I'm hotter than you'll ever be. I'm causing a lot of problems but I don't really care...touch me and you'll get more than just a burn. What am I?"

I look towards my team but most of them just look at the ground not even daring to answer the riddle. I bit my lip confused by the riddle before turning to my smartest member of the team.

"Kyungsoo do you have an idea what it could be?"

"Mmm.....how about the Sun?"

There is an applauded as another person comes with the third clue. I bow at them before taking the clue.

"I hate that you're smart. You got it correct. Maybe you'll get to see them after all but this isn't over. Clue three- this time I'm not going to give to an easy clue to the place but I'll give the letter.....L. See you next time."

"What place could possibly start with L or selling items that start with L?!"

"I don't know Hyung."

I sigh and run my hands through my hair. I promise y/n when I found you the person who is doing this is going to be six feet underground. I promise you and my child that. Just wait.