♕︎♚︎ Lᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ L.JJ♚︎♕︎

( This story and the other I posted were posted in my smut book on my other account. I started the book but I deleted it)

"Is there something wrong with me?"

"Of course not. Why do you ask."

"It's just that Jangjun has been distant lately. I don't really know what to do about."

"You aren't thinking what I think you're thinking right."

"Of course not. Well..."

"Y/N he wouldn't cheat on you. He's in love with you. Have you seen the way that boy looks at you."

"I know but he's been coming home late. I can't help but thank about if there's someone else in his life that's giving him what I'm giving him."

"Y/N stop assuming.  He doesn't love anyone else but you."

"Fine. I got to get home anyway. He's probably there unless he's not."

As soon as I pulled in the driveway I'm not shocked to not see his car not parked in the driveway. The house is silent besides the simple snoring of Masie who is asleep in her doggy bed. I sigh and head to our bedroom for a quick shower. The steamy shower did nothing to help with the way I'm feeling.

I lay in bed wiping away all the worry and tears. I don't know. Why isn't he home with me? Is he seeing someone else who has more of his time than me? Sleep comes over me as I cry myself to slumber. Not even 5 minutes later I'm woken up to the bedroom door opening. He shuffles across the room putting things where they need to be before getting into bed.

His arms come to rest on my waist as he snuggles his head in my neck. I missed this. The way he cuddles in close to me. His warmth against me. I can't help but not think about the things he could be doing when he isn't here with me.

"Y/N baby are ok?"

He turns me over to face him only to see my tears running down my face. I try to turn away from him only to have me face him again.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Jangjun....are you....cheating on me?"

He immediately sat up surprised by my words.

"What? Why would you think that?"

"It's just that...you haven't...been home."

Y/N why would you assume I'm cheating on you. I love you. It's just that me and the boys are practicing hard for the comeback. I'm sorry I have been worrying you but I would've had thought you would assume that I'm cheating on you. Let me show you how much I love you since you forgot."

He kissed my lips passionately but slow. My hands were gripping his shirt tightly, desperately wanting it to be off. Jangjun continued devouring my lips in a hot kiss but soon started to roam his hands around my body, paying extra care to my ass by squeezing it softly. The teasing action making me pull away from the kiss while heavily breathing in and out.

"God, you're so beautiful, baby. I want you to know that."

He carried on spreading kisses and hickeys on my neck and jaw. He kissed and sucked here and there drawing low moans from me and his hand went down without me realizing it until he pressed on my clothed pussy. He slipped my shorts and soaked panties off.

Before I could say anything his tongue was licking rapidly between my folds, a loud whine
leaving my mouth as he sucked harshly on my clit in response. My thighs clenched around his head, feeling him groan against me sending shivers down me
body.

"Jangjun wait-."

He smirked against my pussy, licking
and sucking even harder on my clit, finally sending me over the edge as my back arched and I moaned his name. I held his hands that were on my thighs for support. He came
up, leaving a small kiss on my lips.

His pants were gone in one swift one moment. His cock stood against his stomach the tip cherry red with precum leaking from it making me groan. He kissed me sweetly and pushed my legs wider to fit himself in between. He guided himself in my entrance and started pushing in slowly.

"So tight baby. Shh."

My breathing hitched for a moment. My hands immediately went to his shoulders. He kept pushing until he was halfway in. My walls have parted for him to fit in. He pulled out and pushed in again a little faster. He kept doing this. He let his body fall on top of mine and kissed my moans away. His hands found their way down and gave my breasts the attention. He squeezes and plays with my nipples as the pace of his hips increases and his kisses get harder.

"Faster baby please."

His thrusts find a steady rhythm, hard and rather slow yet still so, so deep he manages to hit all of my newly discovered spots. Between all those praises Jangjun whispers little love confession into my ear. By the time Jangjun's moans and grunts start picking up their pace, I'm a mess.

His name leaves my lips in the form of loud moans; deep whimpers, desperate cries, and pleasure-filled sobs filling the inside of the room beside the prominent around of skin meeting skin.

He starts thrusting into me harder, a little bit faster and a little less careful, his eyes focusing the way my boobs bounce from his harsh movements, as well as the tears streaming down my cheeks.

The taste of my high starts coating my tongue. My grip in Jangjun's wrist tightening as I try to warn him, even though I'm sure he's noticed the way I started clenching around his cock already. He pulls away, cupping me hot cheek softly. He kisses my lips in a soft kiss as his thumb draws a set of circles into my sensitive clit.

My high comes crashing down onto me with such heaviness, I'm left breathless a few seconds. His name coming out of my mouth in heavy and deep breathes as he cums with a loud moan and coats my sensitive walls in white with three thick spurts of his creamy cum. He buries his face inside the crook of my neck as he calms down, loud pants and rapid heartbeats the only noises filling my ears. He pulls his softening cock out of me before going to get something to clean us both up.

After all, is clean I lay in bed snuggled in his arms. His head laying on my chest as hands play with his hair.

"I love you and I want you to always know that."

"I know and I'm sorry for assuming."

"I wouldn't cheat on you and I hope you know that now."