☁︎♛♚𝑆𝑢𝑔𝑎𝑟 𝐷𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑦 𝐶.𝑆𝐶 𝑃𝑡.2♚♛☁︎

Y/N PoV
A few months later
I woke up to a phone call. "GIRL HOW HAVE YOU BEEN," Mia yells into the phone. "Girl calm to ratchet ass up. It's to God damn early for this shit." I say. She scoffs at me before talking.

"Girl so how have you and S.coups been." She asks.
"We've been great. Now can I go back to sleep." I say. "No, because I have something important to tell you." She says. I sigh and tell her to continue.

"So guess who's engaged." She says showing her engagement ring. If I wasn't awake earlier I am now. "You're engaged. Congratulations but when did it happen." I asked. "He Proposed last night when we were at dinner." She says.

"Well, congratulations girl I'm proud of you." I say. "Thank you and I have to go because he wants to take me out." She says before hanging up. I lay my tired ass back and try to go back to sleep. I sigh as my phone begins to ring.

"Hello." I say answering the phone. "Y/N princess let's go out." S.coups says. "Fine only because I'm awake right now." I say getting up and finding some clothes. "Ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes." He says before hanging up.

15 minutes later

I just got out of the shower 5 minutes ago and now I'm waiting for Seungcheol to pull up. I get a text saying that he was at the door. Opening the door I see him there with lots of bags in his hands.

"Baby, you didn't have to buy me anything. I just want to spend the day with you without you buying me stuff." I say helping him into the house. "But that's my job." He says placing the bags down before hugging my waist.

I kiss his lips before hugging him. Over the past few months, I and Seungcheol have gotten closer. Even tho he's my sugar daddy I feel like we have a deeper relationship than that. I like spending time with him because he's sweet, kind, and smart.

He does everything in his power to make me happy. Whenever he tries to buy me things I tell him no because I like him for him and not his money. I hug him tighter as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Baby thank you but I can't keep these things."

I kiss his ear. "Please baby." He mumbles kissing on my neck. "Fine only because you asked nicely." I sigh against his neck. He picks me up and lays me down on the couch. "How about we stay in."

He bites my neck. He caresses your body while gripping your ass. "Are you sure baby." You ask. He nods his head as he moves his way down your body. He pulls off your shirt to see that you're not wearing a bra. "Fuck you look so good." He kisses down your body.

Twirling his tongue around your nipple making sure to leave a mark before moving on to the other one. Continuing his way down your body until he reaches your shorts. Pulling them off along with your shorts.

"Look at this pretty pussy. How are you so wet baby I haven't done anything." He kisses on your thighs. "Baby, please" You whimper. Gliding his tongue through folds before sucking on your clit.

Swirling his tongue around your clit occasionally sucking and slurping. Pushing his fingers into your tight little cunt. Every now and then you quiver as his fingers brush against your g-spot and his tongue makes wonders on your clit. "You taste so good baby. Just for me right?" He asks.

Being able to respond as that you're to much into this pleasure too." Answer me princess. Am I making you feel good." He asks slapping my thigh. "Yes so good. Please continue." I moan out in pure ecstasy.

Attaching himself back onto your clit, sucking harshly. Bliss takes over your body as you feel your climax approaching. As if he can sense when you're about to cum he stops. "Baby why did you stop." You groan. "Because I want to try something." He says taking off his and his underwear. You watch as his cock springs and hits against his lower abdomen. "You like what you see." He laughs making his way back over to you.

"Let's go to room baby." He says picking me up and carrying me to my bedroom. Dropping me on the bed before laying down on bed himself. "Come on baby come sit on my face." He says.

I sit on his face and slowly grind my hips against his face. He glides his tongue through my fold like earlier. "So good. Your tongue is doing so good daddy." You moan.

Stroking his cock as he continues his attack on your pussy. You take him in your mouth and swirling your tongue around his pink precum leaking tip.

Bobbing your head down up and down his member making his cock hit the back of your throat. Taking him all the way down your throat as if you didn't have a gag reflect. (You don't)

"Princess, you're taking Daddy so good and all the way down your throat." He says slapping your right ass cheek before going back to eating like a mad man.

Your climax approaching fast. "Daddy, I'm cumming." You whine. "Cum on Daddy's tongue princess." He says sucking back on your clit. You come undone on his tongue.

"Daddy what about you." You ask breathlessly. "The only place I'm cumming is in you baby." He says turning you around. Positioning himself at your entrance he pushes into you.

Rolling your hips making his cock hit your G-spot head-on. Marking on his neck making him groan. Bounce up down on his cock throwing your head back in pure bliss.

"Are you going to cum over Daddy's cock baby like a good little princess?" He asks grabbing your neck. "Yes, daddy." You say. He flips you over and starts pounding into you.

"Mine. You're mine right all mine." He says rubbing your clit. Oh, fuck Daddy. Yes, I'm all yours Daddy. You moan into his ear. He fucks up into you.

Pushing you back on to the bed placing your legs over his shoulders. The pleasure of him rubbing your clit and fucking into you. "Faster daddy." You whimper.

He fucks you faster and deeper into the mattress. "Fuck I'm close." He groans into your ear. You both cum at the same time. He falls on to your back kissing on your neck.

Calming down from your highs. He pulls out of you and cleans you both up. Snuggling together in bed. "Y/N you know I love you right." He says. I nod my head. "No, I love you and I want us to be together." He says.

"I love you too. I want to be together." I say kissing his lips. "So we're together." He asks. "Yes but no spending money on me all the time." I say. He pouts but agrees. "Ok. Let's go to sleep baby you need." He says pulling the covers over us.

💕Love people for who they are not what they're worth.💕