☁︎♕♚ 𝙼𝚢 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚢 𝙹.𝙹𝙷♚♕☁︎

『︎Y/N』︎

I carefully placed the cupcake in the tray and ensured that all the items were set in place before taking a deep breath. It was your first valentine's day and his birthday together officially as a couple and Jaehyun was still up in the bedroom fast asleep. I carried the tray up to him and managed to open the door while still balancing the tray of food with my hands. Once inside I placed it down before crawling on the bed next to him.

He was still asleep, his eyes closed and lips parted slightly as his breaths were slow and gentle.  He looked so peaceful and handsome that you couldn't help but admire him for a few seconds. I leaned down and kissed him. My lips moving gently against his as I leaned down to get a better angle at the kiss. Both my hands on either side of him as I lost balance and shifted to rest on my forearms. That's when I felt his lips move against mine.

A moan left his sleepy figure as he raised his arms and pulled my body down against his. He wrapped me up in his warm embrace as I reluctantly pulled away from the kiss and locked eyes with my boyfriend.

"Good morning."

"Mmm, good morning baby."

"I made you breakfast for Valentine's Day and your birthday."

"Baby you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted too. Now eat up."

"After this, I'm giving you your present."

"You didn't have to give me anything Jae."

"It's Valentine's Day not just my birthday. I want you to know that I love you on this special day. You deserve to feel special baby, not just me."

"Aww Baby."

~

"Come on baby I want to show you your gifts."

"Jae, please. I don't want anything."

"Just let me give your gift."

"Let me give you your gift first and then you give me mine."

"Fine."

"Here."

"Baby you didn't have to get me all of this

"Baby you didn't have to get me all of this."

"Well, I did because I love you."