♕☁︎☘︎☢︎𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝙺.𝙼𝙹☢︎☘︎☁︎♕

Y/N PoV

"Mommy do you love Daddy."

"Of course I love your Daddy. Why wouldn't I?"

"Ok, Mommy."

A knock rings through the apartment. Small little pitter-patter echo through the apartment as MJ tries to open the door.

"Little boy don't open that door."

"Mommy!"

"Hold on I'm coming."

I waddle to the door and open to see MJ standing there with his arms full of presents. Squeals fill the house as Maya and Mj run to their Appa. He greets his kids by picking them up and spinning them around. He smiles at his kids as he places them down on the ground.

His eyes light up as he makes his way over to me. His big hands come to rest against my growing belly. His smile grows wilder as he feels our little boy kick against where his hand is. He pecks my lips before grabbing my hand and sitting me down on the couch.

I look at him confused as he sits down beside me. He laces his fingers through mine.

"Please don't get mad when I tell you this."

"Umm, It depends on what's it about or who it's about."

"Umm Chun-ja wants Ruby to spend more time with her siblings."

"It's cool. I love Ruby like my own but that Baby Mama of yours is fucking annoying."

"Baby."

"I said it's fine Myung Jun."

"Are you sure because you usually don't call me by my First name unless you're mad?"

"Don't let that girl inside my house or you're sleeping on the couch."

You see when Maya was three. Me and MJ had split up because we had issues in the relationships. We almost constantly argued about everything little thing the other did. The time we spent away from each other was meant for healing and getting over the argument.

But what happened. MJ got drunk and ended up getting someone pregnant. That someone being Chun-ja. It hurt my heart when he told that he got another girl pregnant. I stayed calm until I couldn't anymore and snapped on him. That night was spent with us making up and me falling asleep in his arms.

Over the past months of Chun-ja's pregnancy, she kept asking for money from MJ and for him to come over. It gave me an uneasy feeling about it all. I was thankful when she finally gave birth. After all these years I still don't like her or the way she looks at MJ.

~

Right now Me and MJ sit on the couch watching a movie as we wait from the person who shall be named in this household to drop Ruby off. MJ's hand rubs my belly trying to soothe the baby's painful kicking. The kids are playing with their toys on the carpet.

The doorbell rings. MJ makes his way over to the door. I hop my pregnant ass up to stand at the door. MJ sighs and helps me to the door. Opening the door there stands Chun-ja with a sleeping Ruby in her arms.