♩☢︎☁︎♕𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙺.𝚂𝚆♕☁︎☢︎♩

Rowoon PoV
Why does she do this to me? Why can't she ever get over the bad guys who break her heart? What about the good guys who actually care about her heart like me? Will she ever notice how I feel about her? Will, she ever give me a chance to show her that I'll treat her better than the rest?

Me and y/n are in her dorm room talking about the physics test when she started crying. I pull her onto my lap and cradle her into my arms. Her cries turn into whimpers as she sniffles into my chest.

"Woon, what's wrong with me?"

"There's nothing wrong with you
y/n/n. I like you the way you are."

"Thank you, Woon, but other people don't. Guys don't date me because I have dark skin and my body is too curvy for them."

"Don't worry about them y/n. You shouldn't change yourself because someone doesn't like the way you look."

"That's what for you to say. Everyone likes you Rowoon. There isn't a person who doesn't like you. Girls wanna date you and guys wanna be you. Nobody talks to me other than you. You're my only friend here."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means why do you hang out with me when you could hang out with anyone you wanted too. You can have as many friends as you like but you hang out with the black girl no one likes. I hate myself. You should leave me alone from now on. I'm not worth your time. Go find a girl or even make more friends. Forget about me, Woon. You're perfect which means you should be with perfect people just like you. So leave never come back because I won't be here if you do."

"I love you. Don't you see that y/n? Gosh, I have had I crush on you for the longest time but you were to busy worried about the other guys to notice. I could treat you right and better than all of those idiots did. If I could I would tell them all how much of an asshole and dumbass they are for dumping you for what you are. I love your beautiful chocolate skin. I like how it goes perfectly with my tanned skin. I love the way your hair is. It may be Nappy at times but that doesn't stop me from combing my fingers through it. I love your curves. They make you your beautiful self. They define what you are. I love you y/n/n. I want you to be mine. No more heart breaks for you so please be mine?"

"You love me. Rowoon I-I don't know? People would hate you for dating me. I don't want you to hated on. I want you to make friends and be popular."

"I don't care about what those immature people have to say. I don't want to be friends with any of them. I have you and that's all that matters, not them you do. People can judge all they want as long as they know I have you and you have me. Whatever comes are way y/n. We're not going to care. We're going to mind out business because we have each other and that's all we need. Right?"

"Right."

"Good now wipe away those tears from your pretty face. How needs those guys when you have me. I love you so much."

"I love you too Woon."

I sigh and hug her tight. I just her face and kiss her lips. All I can say now is that this feels right.