☁︎☀︎𝘔𝘺 𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘑.𝘞𝘎☢︎♕☁︎

『︎𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨』︎

I look in the rearview mirror at the backseat at my 2-year-old who's sucking on her pacifier. How can she be so cute yet so mean? I sigh before continuing driving home.

As soon I opened the door to the dorm
y/n rushed in and straight into Youngmin Hyung's arms. I give her a stank look before turning to Youngmin.

"So how was the date?"

"Well, it was ok. Until y/n started acting out. First she started yelling her head off about not having her pacifier. Then she started throwing food at Lina. Lina got mad after that and left. So we left. There's nothing more to it."

"Bubs why did you do that?"

All y/n does is shrug her shoulders before playing her head on Youngmin's shoulder. I shake my head before taking her out of his arms. I make my way to the kitchen to fix her a cup of warm milk before she goes to bed.

She gives me a look as if she's saying that she isn't going to sleep. I do a double take before putting the cover over here. She kicks the cover before picking up her tablet and playing on it. I take a deep sigh not really trying to hurt my daughter's feelings.

I snatch the tablet out of her hands before popping her hand. Her bottom lip pokes out before shes yelling her tiny head off. I quickly pull her on to my lap and place her pacifier in her mouth. She quietly lashes out in my arms.

After like 15 minutes she's fast asleep in my arms with her tiny head on my chest. I place her down beside me before laying down myself and placing the cover on her. I thank the lords that she's sleep before going to sleep myself.

~ Next Morning

I woke up in a sweat. My bedroom door was open and y/n wasn't beside me anymore. I guess Youngmin or one of the Dongsaengs took her. I lay back down and try to get more sleep but immediately jumped up due to a loud bang from the kitchen. Whenever something happens I just can't help to think y/n is involved somehow.

I was right like usual. There sits y/n with pancake mix all over her while Woojin sits on the floor beside her covered in flour. My face explains all. How, who, what the fuck happened. As soon as y/n sees me she starts crying making her way over to me.

I roll my eyes at the messy little girl before scolding Woojin who blames it all y/n. Y/N pouts at me before pointing at Woojin who gives me a shocked look. I shake my head at both of them before going to take y/n a bath.

I look at my daughter who splashes around in the bathtub. I can't help but think that I'm raising her wrong. Ever since her mother lost custody I had been taking care of her. Ever since she was 5 months. I shouldn't have left her alone with her mother anyway knowing that she wasn't stable enough to take care of a baby.

Y/N starts pouting at me before making grabbing hands at me. I wrap her in a towel and hug my little girl tight to me. She giggles before wiping away my tears I haven't noticed had fallen. I smile at my little girl who smiles her cute three teeth smile. I empty the tub before taking y/n and heading to my room.

That night y/n fell asleep easily. Her little body snuggled into mine as she sucks on her thumb. I coo at my daughter before kissing her forehead. My little girl who I would give up anything for. Even if she is mean and cruel sometimes but I love her anyway. My little trouble maker.