☁︎♚𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐶.𝐻𝑊♚☁︎

11:12 PM
December 22nd, 2019
The soft music flutters through the air of my warm glowed bedroom as the snow gently flutters to the ground outside.

The warm glow of my fairy lights hits my smooth milk chocolate skin. Luna sleeps in the corner of the bedroom sometimes even stirring from her sleep. A knock rings through my apartment it's soft yet very gentle.

The floorboards creak underneath me as I make my way to the front door. Standing there in the brutal winter air is a face I thought I never wanted to see or hear from ever again.

"H-h-hyungwon w-what are you going here?

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Come in, I don't want you to catch a cold."

"Thank you."

His movements are calm and stealthy as if he's trying to be quiet. I stifle giggle before closing and locking the front door.

"Do you want some hot chocolate?"

"Sure."

Hyungwon PoV
Her apartment is so clean and elegant. This is the way she wanted it to be when we were together. She isn't the same girl she used to be.

She has changed maybe it's because I left. She probably forgot all the feelings she had for me. I can't be mad at her considering that I was the one who left.

"Here's your hot chocolate."

"Thank you."

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I miss you y/n. I know I shouldn't have left. It's hard because I know I was the one who said I couldn't handle a relationship but I was just trying to hide the fact that I loved you. I was stupid to not have told you."

"It's ok Won."

"Y/N how can you be so nice. I ruined your life. It probably would've been best if I didn't come here. Maybe it's best if I leave."

"I can't help that I'm being nice. I've changed. I'm not the same I used to be. I'm happy to see you but deep down inside I know what I'm feeling when I'm here looking at you."

"Y/N I came to you for help. I can't get you out of my mind. Your the only that I could think of. I tried everything and yet you're still on my mind regardless of what I'm thinking about."

"So you came in the middle of the Night to confess this to me."

"Yes I know it was stupid of me but I can't get you outta my head."

"At least you know it was a stupid idea."

I sigh and run my hands through my hair contemplating why I decided to come here in the first place. Y/N Slowly makes her way over to me. Her smooth hands grab a hold of my wrist pulling my hands from my hair.

She lifts my head making me look her in the eye. She smiles that beautiful dimpled smile that I fell in love with. My arms wrap around her waist pulling her closer to me putting no room between put bodies.