☁︎♕☢︎𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝙳𝚘 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚂.𝙷𝚆☢︎♕☁︎

《︎𝑅𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝐵𝑦》︎『︎niahbea33 』︎

Who's the one you think of night and day? Aint no time to waste. I'm just trynna say. Who do you love? Is it him or me? Cause I can't take the pressure anymore. Who do you love? Girl it's killing me. If you can't say that I'm the one for sure. Then I'm walkin' out the door.

『︎Hyunwoo』︎

Our love, the kind meant to be just between people. I thought our love was endless but you proved me wrong. How am I supposed to know if you love me or not when you're out doing things I don't even know about. Could you be cheating on me? My mind never compresses the thought of you with another man.

You can't love two men. I hope you know that? It breaks my heart knowing that another man has your heart. I thought you would as keep your heart for me but it was a lie. Please just tell me one thing. Who do you love? Is it him or me?

"Y/N how am I supposed to know if your where you say you are?"

"Trust Hyunwoo!"

"Did you think about my trust when you were texting that other guy."

"Other guy. What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb y/n. I hate when you do that."

"Well, this time I actually being clueless about all this."

"Stop acting like you don't know what I'm talking about."

"I don't Hyunwoo. I really don't."

"You know it kills me when you lie straight to my face."

"What do fuck do I have to lie about? Tell me!"

"Maybe it's best if we spend time apart."

"I don't care anymore. Leave the damn it. It's not like I care anyway so leave."

You sent me off without a care. Do you truly mean what you say? You're hurting just as much as me. Right? You probably don't even care that I'm gone. Do you? It doesn't matter what you say because I know you're just as hurt as I am.

~ 『︎Y/N』︎

Was I wrong? Why does it hurt so bad now that he's gone? Did I even take his feelings into consideration. Do I take his feelings for me as regret? I was just so angry and I couldn't contain so I just snapped. I'm not cheating on him because I love him to much to hurt him like that but I ended hurting him in another way.

Tears flow down my face. An endless stream that's what it is. I can't possibly fathom his hurt because of me. His hurt because me not telling him the truth. I could never cheat on him. The other male is my baby's father. He's been trying to get back together with me but just because we have a child together.

Maya is only 2 and I can tell she doesn't even want that. My ex was abusive towards me and made me believe no one could love me as he could. I always believed that until I met Hyunwoo who showed my affection and love when I needed it most. Now he probably won't even accept my apologie because I didn't tell him the truth.

I can't help but let the tears flow down my face as go over the argument we had. It pains me knowing that I hurt him that bad that he has to leave. A knock on the front door makes me grow even sadder. Opening the door there stands him in all his glory. I pull him and hug him tight not wanting to let go.

"I'm sorry baby! I shouldve tole you the truth. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Y/N baby it's ok."

"No, it isn't I hurt you. Out of everything I wanted to do hurting you isn't one. I love you too much Son Hyunwoo.Im sorry for lying to you."

"I get it and I'm sorry for going off on you. Baby talk to me. I want to know."

"Fine. You know Maya's Daddy. He was really abusive towards me even when I was pregnant with Maya. He made me believe that no one would love me again as he did. But what he did wasn't love but hurt. You came along and changed my life and hated making you hurt. He kept texting me telling me to get back together with him or he would hurt Maya. So I had to take Maya to my mom that's why I been out so much. I'm sorry I didn't tell you in the first place."

"Baby it's ok. I should've just asked."

"I love you so much Son Hyunwoo."

"I love you too y/l/n y/n."

End the end it's him, it's always been him. Son Hyunwoo.