☁︎♕♚☢︎ 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙷.𝚂𝚆☢︎♚♕☁︎

Seungwoo PoV

"So Hyung how are you and y/n Noona."

"We've been good. Well besides the point where she's to busy working to spend time with me."

"Sorry Hyung but you sound and like we aren't busy ourselves."

"I know but I want to spend time with my girlfriend before she goes back to being busy again for like a whole week."

"Well call her up and see if she's busy."

I grab my phone and call y/n's number hoping that she picks up. A few rings later she picks up. I smile at her voice on the other end.

"Hey Baby."

"Hi baby. What are you doing today?"

"I don't really have anything to do. Maybe I will come over there to spend time with you. I missed you so much but you know how work is."

"Yeah, I get it. I missed you so much, baby. Come over I miss you."

"Ok Woo I'll be over soon. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye baby see you soon."

"See you soon."

I throw my phone on the couch in excitwment to see my girlfriend. Wooseok sits on the couch beside me and starts laughing. I roll my eyes at him before yelling for the other members. They all run in besides Seungyoun, Hangyul, and Yohan.

"Ok guys. Y/N is coming over so that means this dorm needs to be clean. I just need you guys to cooperate with me and please help me out. So can you guys please go clean up."

They all agree and go to their rooms to start cleaning. I clean the kitchen and bathroom before cleaning my room making sure the house is clean enough for y/n.

~Y/N PoV

I smooth out my outfit before knocking on the door. My favorite little maknae opens the door before hugging my short frame tight. I pat his head and follow him into the living room. The guys are all spread out watching a movie. I smile at all of them before giving them a hug and kiss on the cheek.

Seungwoo enters the room smiling at me. I run into my boyfriend's arms. I wrap my legs around his waist pecking his lips as the others groan and boo at us. I roll my eyes at them before Seungwoo places me down on the floor. The guys wave at us before leaving out the door.

"Where are they going?"

"Going to see some movie. Now come on baby."

He grabs my hand and leads me to his dorm. As we enter the room light music plays. I smile at him as he wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my lips gently before guiding me to the bed. We snuggle in bed for a bit until Seungwoo starts kissing on my neck.

I gasp which makes him chuckle. Seungwoo chuckles again, running his nose on the side of my neck, sending chills down my spine as his hand started touching my thigh delicately. I could feel his hot breath against my skin, tickling my nape, his mouth close to my ear as his fingers played with my hair, letting it loose.