☒☢︎☁︎𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝐾.𝑆𝑊☁︎☢︎☒

"Girl what's on your mind. Because you have been looking off in space for a while now."

"Nothing."

"It's a boy isn't it?"

I roll my eyes at her and turn away. I totally not being honest with her because it is a boy. But she wouldn't approve of me liking him or him liking me. Mainly because he goes to our rival school.

We go to Angelwood high while he goes to Clearlake high. Our schools have been rivals since our great-great-grandparents went here. Whenever there's a game me and Sunwoo sneak around not wanting to get caught by anyone from our schools.

Me being a majorette for my school and him on the football team and basketball team for his team. It's keeping the only boy I'm in love with a secret. I can't show him off and make other girls jealous. I hate dating in secret. Y/F/N looks me up and down before giving me a glare.

"So what's his name."

"Umm, I can't tell you."

"Why can't you?"

"Because he doesn't want anyone knowing that we're dating."

"Mmhmm."

"Well, look at the time I have to go help Mrs.Lee with study hall bye."

I run out of there so fast as if my life depended on it. She's so damn noisy always wanting to know what's going on in other people's lives. Like damn I hate noisy bitches.

I get a text from Sunwoo telling me to meet him at the diner that's in town but not close to where any of the people at our schools hang out.

Out of all my life, I have never texted so fast in my life, I send him a quick ok before rushing home. Getting home, I hop into the shower. I get dressed and grab my keys before leaving.

The drive to the diner is quiet because I'm nervous

The drive to the diner is quiet because I'm nervous. I mean he is my boyfriend after all but we haven't seen each other in a few weeks. We text and facetime but it's not like seeing each other face to face.

I finally arrived at the diner and my nervousness just went up another level. The diner is quiet as it usually is, there are barely people even there sometimes.

I make my way over to mine and Sunwoo's favorite booth in the diner, which is the one in the farthest corner far away from the door.

Making my way over to the booth I see Sunwoo look up from his phone with a smile on his face. I really don't think any of it so I just continue to make my way over to him.