☢︎♕♚𝘛𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘦𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘋.𝘏𝘚♚♕☢︎

(Ps. If you don't know Hanse is from Victon 😉)
『︎Y/N』︎

"So y/n how are you and Ummm..."

"Hanse."

"Yeah."

"We're good."

"You know I don't see how you do it."

"Do what?"

"Date someone like him."

"Someone like him? What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing bad. It's just why do you date him when he has so many tattoos and piercings. It's kinda...just not like you to date someone like that."

"Really not like me. So you think he's Horrible, not right, makes him not right for me. Just because you have your opinion about him doesn't mean it's true. Just because your mommy and daddy don't let you off your leash and makes you follow their rules and make you act like a church girl doesnt mean you can give me advice about who I date. Ok got...get it....good. Bye."

I snatch up my bag already fucking tired of this hell hole that people call high school. I don't understand why people say things that the other person didn't want to hear. Some people should know when their opinions are needed and not needed. Like Angel, the bitch I was just talking to.

I head out the school building ready to go home. I sigh out a breath of relief as I spot Hanse leaning against his car scrolling through his phone. I make strides over to the male before laying my face in his chest. He places a kiss on my forehead before rubbing my back.

"Let me guess rough day?"

"You won't believe it."

"You want to tell me over a nice lunch."

"Yes please."

"Well come on then."

~

I pout as I lay against Hanse's chest playing with the rings on his hand as he tells the waitress our order. He finished ordering before looking down at me. I continue to pout not even bothering to look up at.

"You're pouting so what's wrong."

"I hate people."

"Mmm, why's that?"

"People should just mind their business. They can't be that noisy just to assume something about someone they don't know about. I hate it."

"Mmm, you sound stress."

"That's cause I am."

He grabs my hand kissing each one of my knuckles before kissing the palm of my hand. He gives me a gentle smile before lacing my hand with his and pulling me out of the booth. I give him a confused look.

"Where are we going?"

"To relieve your stress."