Chapter 5

Cam: (moans) Ah..uh.. Har- ohh...
Harry: (comes down from his high; gets up; throws the condom in the bin)
Cam: That... was Great!
(Still trying to catch her breath) We should do this again sometime...
Harry: (lies) Yeah sure. (checks his phone; 1msg from Zee; 2calls from Uncle Pete).
Cam: (sits up; raises an eyebrow) You're leaving already? No round three?
Harry: (sighs) No babe I gotta get home. (Gets dressed; leaves).
Cam: (shouts) Byee Harry!
Harry: (gets on his motorbike; calls his uncle).
Peter: Hello?
Harry: Hey Peter! I'm on my way home. Do you want me to pick us some food or...
Peter: Where were you Harry? (thinks for a second) Wait.. don't answer that. I got a date with Laila, the lady across our street. (Apologetic) So you can eat somewhere....
Harry: (chuckles) Okay.
Peter: (smiles) Stay safe.... (Small) Love you..
Harry: (hears that but ignores) Bye Pete (hangs up).
Peter: (sighs).

In the pizza corner:

Harry: (goes to the counter; invested in his phone).
Louis: (turns around; eyes widen) Um...
Harry: (doesn't look at him) One cheese pizza with ham and pinapple.
Louis: (amused) Nice choice.
Harry: (immediately raises his head; is embarrassed but plays cool) You got a problem?
Louis: (shakes his head; smiles) No... no problem. It's my favourite too.
Harry: I don't care (returns to his phone).
Louis: (rolls his eyes) Order'll be up in five minutes.
Harry: (nods; takes a seat opposite to the counter; replies to Zayn)

6.02
Zayn: Are you home?
8.15
Harry: I'm at pizza corner now. Why?
Zayn: Just checkin mate.
Harry: Do you wanna come?
Zayn: Be there in five.

Harry: (keeps his phone down; looks at Louis).
Louis: (to another employee) What time are you leaving?
Jill: Um.. I'll be here till ten.
Louis: Okay... (Sees harry looking at him) Um... Jill, do you mind if I take that? Points to the order).
Jill: Um... (Shrugs) Okay...
Louis: (grins) Thanks. (Takes Harry's order to his table).
Harry: (sees Louis approaching; shifts his gaze).
Louis: (grins) Here's your order.
Harry: (eyeing the food) I thought you were the cashier?
Louis: (grin widens) I am.
Harry: (looks at him; raises an eyebrow; questioning).
Louis: I thought I'd bring it since we kinda know each other... (scratches his neck awkwardly). (Rambling) And I actually was a waiter at first but they made me cashier cause I always served the food... (gulps) um... cold.
Harry: (takes a bite) Mmm... (Face scrunches) you do.
Louis: (quickly) Shit. Do you want me to heat it?
Harry: That, I can manage.
Louis: (confused) Wha-
Harry: (waves him his burning index finger)
Louis: (eyes widen) Ohhh...(scratches his head) right.
Harry: (shakes his head; chuckles).
Louis: (smiles) Enjoy your meal (leaves).
Zayn: Haz!
Harry: (eyes fall on Zayn who had just entered the restaurant) Zaynie!! (Grins and waves at him).
Zayn: (walks to the table; sits beside him) What did you order?
Harry: (shrugs) The usual.
Zayn: Right (smiles; takes a bite) So... um where were you?
Harry: Cam's house.
Zayn: Oh... what were you doing there?
Harry: (smirks) What do you think?
Zayn: (looks down) Oh, okay.
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows).
Zayn: (scratching his neck) Well I went to Perrie's... and we were... you know.
Harry: Nice man (winks; chewing his pizza).
Zayn: (quietly) Yeah...
Harry: (puts the picece down; concerned; touching Zayn's hand) Hey... are you alright? Was it bad?
Zayn: What? No no... I just...(shrugs) I don't know how I feel about her.
Harry: What d'you mean Zee? You've been dating her for what, (sits back) three months?
Zayn: Two and a half. (Shakes his head) But that's not the point. I just... (slumps his shoulders) I don't know... I feel the butterflies.
Harry: (smirks) Butterflies?
Zayn: (hits him in the arm) Yes you moron... Butterflies.
(Elaborates) You know the feeling, like there's fireworks in your stomach and all... (motions with his hand).
Harry: (laughs loudly) Zee, have you been watching many teen flicks lately?
Zayn: (groans) Shut up!
Harry: (shakes his head; gets serious) Zee, those things don't exist.
Zayn: They do Haz... (Squeezes his hand) Believe me they do. (Pulls away; mumbles) I've felt it.
Harry: (childishly places his hands under his chin like listening to an interesting story).
Zayn: (fond) Moron.
Harry: (grins) I'm listening.
Zayn: (shaking his head; smiles) No you're not. You'll understand what I'm saying once you feel it.
Harry: (sarcastic) Yeah, okay. (Sighs) Gosh, I need to piss.
Zayn: (rolls his eyes) Thanks for the info.
Harry: (sticks out his tongue;
heads to the restroom; opens the door).
Louis: (taking his shirt off; his bare back full on view for Harry).
Harry: (stills; gawking at his back muscles; gaze falls on some scars).
Louis: (suddenly turns around; is startled) OH FUCK!! Shit! (drops his shirt)
What are you doing?
Harry: (still staring; eyes raking over his body; then notices the many scars on his torso and a huge one below his chest).
Louis: (sees him staring; quickly picks his shirt and covers himself) HARRY!!
Harry: (woken from his trance; scowls) God, stop shouting. It's not like you are naked or something.
Louis: (Shrieks) I'm half naked (shakes his head) What are you doing here?
Harry: (sarcastic) Sight seeing. (Rolls his eyes) I'm here to use the loo, What do you think? (frustrated).
Louis: Ugh... fine (turns around to put on his shirt).
Harry: (His eyes roll to the underworld and back) It's not like you're soooo attractive.
Louis: (snorts; pulling the shirt down) Yeah right. You totally weren't eye raping me few seconds ago (turns aorund, now fully clothed).
Harry: (snarls) Don't flatter yourself Tomlinson. I was um... (Crosses his arms) Why do you have so many scars?
Louis: (Hisses) That's none of your business. I thought you wanted me to stay out of your way...
Harry: (Snarls) I do. Stay out of my way.
Louis: (incredulous) Are you kidding me right now? (Throws his hands in disbelief).
Harry: (Frustrated) Just... urghh... (Turns to walk out).
Louis: I thought you wanted to have a piss? (raises an eyebrow).
Harry: I did. But I'd rather hold it than have this conversation.
Louis: (sarcastic) Well thank you, aren't you the sweetest?
Harry: (Rolls his eyes; leaves).
Louis: (exhales).
Zayn: (sees Harry approaching) Whoa... What's with the scowl?
Harry: (plomps down; growls) That Tomlinson kid is driving me nuts.
Zayn: What? The new kid? He's here? (Turns around).
Harry: (runs his fingers through his hair; exasperated) Yeah, he works here.
Zayn: Mm... (Shrugs) Never seen him before.
Harry: He must have joined recently.
Zayn: Mayb- (eyes fall on Louis) Whoa, there he is. (Squints) Um is he... Is he growling at you?
Harry: (snarls) Yes he is.
Louis: (gives Harry one last look before leaving).
Zayn: Whoa... even after he saw what you did at the show... (shakes his head) For a guy with technically no powers... he's got guts.
Harry: (nods) And a sassy mouth.

Both start walking home...

Harry: But that's the thing Zee. After all that's happened... he just growled at me. Like I couldn't hurt him at all. And that just... drives me mad (puts his hands on his head).
Zayn: So... you want to harm him?
Harry: (eyes widen) What? No no. (Sighs) I'm just confused. Would a powerless person challenge me all the time?
Zayn: Only if he's crazy.
Harry: And I dont think he's crazy. So I'm just... so confused.
Zayn: (puts his hand on Harry's shoulder) Stop thinking about that Haz. You don't have to be bothered about a stranger.
Harry: (sighs) You're right. I just... (groans) this morning when I bumped into him in the hallway... I just felt something. I don't know what it was... but it kinda makes me confused and angry. He just interests me... And now when I walked into the restroom he was changing. And his back and torso were littered in scars.
Zayn: (thinks) Maybe they were from bullying. He got bullied on first day already. Maybe that's why he left his old town.
Harry: (shrugs) I don't know. But there was this one particular scar that was really huge. It definitely did not look like it was from bullying. (Thoughtful) I don't think he is who he portrays himself to be. I'm just so, so confused and I don't even know why I'm thinking about this right now.
Zayn: (throws an arm around Harry's shoulder) Well all of this is really intriguing. It's been a long day Haz. That's all. I think you should sleep on it.
Harry: Yeah you're right (yawns). I could really use some sleep...
Zayn: (shakes his head fondly) Bye Haz, Goodnight.
Harry: (waves) Bye Zee.

In his house:

Peter: Hey Hazzabear.
Harry: (caught off guard) God are you drunk?
Peter: (laughs) No...
Harry: (raises an eyebrow) Really? How was your date?
Peter: Mm... it was actually pretty great.
Harry: (beams) Yeah? That's good.
Peter: Do you wanna hear the details? (wriggles his eyebrows)
Harry: (scrunches his nose) Ew.. No way. Tell Liam maybe, the poor kid really could really use some advice. I'm gonna sleep.
Peter: Fine I'll call Liam tomorrow... (huffs and pouts playfully).
Harry: (shakes his head laughing) You are sooooo drunk. (Walks up the stairs) Goodnight.
Peter: (calls back) Goodnight Haz.
Harry: (gets into his room; strips quickly and slumps in his bed; States at the ceiling thinking about all the incidents that happened today)

*phone beeps*

Zayn: don't let the bed bugs bite.

Harry: (picks up; grins).

Harry: shut up you moron. Gn
Zayn: Gn.xx

Harry: (smiles to himself; dozes off peacefully)

Well atleast for a few hours...

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N)

Why is Zayn doubtful about his relationship?

Is Harry getting obsessed with Louis?