Chapter 31

A/N:
    The next update will be in a week's time as I have some exams coming up. Please follow and stay tuned.... I promise I'll post one as soon as I'm free. Meanwhile you can checkout my other fic, I Do... if you'd like. It's a good story I promise. Lots of Love M.

Louis: No! (Watches in horror as Harry falls on his knees). Stop!
Nick: (Into Louis' ears)  You wanna stop? Why darling? The party has just begun.
Tim: (makes his way towards Harry, fisting his hands)
Louis: (struggling to escape from Nick's hold) No! Harry flame up!
Harry: (in pain shock)
Tim: (smirks and punches Harry's face then his stomach.)
Harry: (whimpers; falls down to the ground; looks at Louis; who is shouting for him and struggling.)
Tim: (smirks; raises his hand to land another blow. Suddenly is thrown to the other side; holds his head in pain)
Everyone turn to see what had happened.
Nick: (starts freezing and releases Louis as a result; rubs his hands together to warm himself)
Louis: (throws his gloves away; shakes his hands; turns to Nick who is looking at him with his face scrunched.)
Nick: (holding his hand) What are you-
Louis: (uses his ice powers {imagine like Elsa's from frozen ;) } on Nick.)
Nick: (is trapped in an ice cube)
Jeremy: (eyes widen) Fu-
Louis: (attack Jeremy and he falls down, clutching his stomach; Louis attacks all of Tim's hand members in a quick motion, turns to Tim who is looking at him with fear filled eyes; uses his powers to push Tim against a tree, where he is trapped)
Harry: (on the ground; trying to move; his own blood in his hands)
Louis: (rushes to him; puts Harry's head gently on his lap) Haz? Stay with me. (Pats his cheek; holds it in place; his eyes glistening.) Please...
Harry: (trying hard to keep his eyes open) Lou? Are you Okay?
Louis: (wet chuckles, at Harry's concern on Louis, while the one who is actually injured is Harry) I'm okay love... (looks at the knife stuck on his shoulder) Haz... I have to pull this out.
Harry: (nods weakly)
Louis: (bites his lip; pulls it carefully, Harry growls in pain; quickly uses his hand to slightly freeze the wound to numb the pain) Shh... You're okay love... I got you...
Harry: (sweating due to the blood loss; tries to smile; but slowly loses his consciousness.)
Louis: (worried) Harry! No! (Cups his face with one hand) Stay with me. Stay....

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (stay.... the word echoes through his ears as he opens his eyes to find himself in a dark room. He looks around the empty room when he suddenly hears laughter. He walks towards the noise and opens the door. He sees three men, dressed in black, laughing loudly at something. His breath hitches when he sees his mum, blood all over her, dragging herself across the floor, towards the bed. His eyes widen as he knows what exactly was under the bed. He sees his mother sobbing in pain, as she extends her arm, towards the bed. He watches in horror as the three men shoot her mercilessly, before stealing all the money and leaving the room. But one of them stops, looks around the room once again. He looks Harry straight in the eyes, then looks towards the bed, a smirk on his lips, as he points the gun. He changes his mind in the last second and leaves the room. Harry is stood still, horror etched in his face, his eyes fixed at the door. He hears some whimpers and snaps his head in the direction. There, from under the bed, 10 year old Harry, crawls out, tears streaming through his eyes, shaking his dead mother's body. Harry gasped, and the younger Harry looked up at him, his eyes red and all his emotions seemed to be wiped off at that second and now his eyes showed nothing but emptiness. Suddenly the boy shouted, "RUN! RUN!" and before Harry could comprehend the house was burning. The assholes had shot a gas cylinder to burn the bodies and destroy the house. Harry stood there and watched as the younger version of him with his dead mother in his hands disappear in the flame, making him Shout. He springs up, profusely sweating, accompanied by a sharp pain in his shoulder.)
Louis: Harry! Haz! You're okay. (Rubbing his back) breathe... deep breaths.
Harry: (wheezing; looks at Louis, tries to calm down)
Louis: (gentle) There there.... yes that's good. Very good Love...
Harry: (somewhat calm; smiles tiredly) I'm alive?
Louis: (smiles) Hi froggy.
Harry: (chuckles; but growls at the pain; slumps down on his bed; looks around at the white rooms.) Or are we both death? Is this heaven?
Louis: (chuckles) No love. We are still alive, surprisingly. You're in a hospital.
Harry: (eyes widen) What?
Louis: Yeah... I had to tell them you're my brother, so they'd allow me...
Harry: (raises an eyebrow) Right.
Louis: (gently pushes Harry's
curls from his forehead.) You scared the hell outta me Haz... You were like, not moving at all and there was so much blood.
Harry: (sighs; caresses his cheek) I'm sorry... I'm okay now.
Louis: (holds Harry's hand in his face for a few seconds; then gently places it on the bed.)
Harry: (chuckles both emotional and happy that he and Louis were now talking.) So um... cool powers.
Louis: (chuckles nodding).
Harry: You're like the snow queen.
Louis: (laughs; acts like Elsa).
Harry: Yup. Ditto.
Nurse: Excuse me son, could you please step out so we could take some tests.
Louis: Yes maam. (To Harry) I'll wait outside. I called Peter and your friends. They'll be here any minute.
Harry: (nods) Byee...
Louis: (smiles) Bye Hazza. (Leaves).

~

2 days later, Harry's room:

Louis: You comfy froggy?
Harry: (in bed; snuggling in his pillow) Mmm.... yeah...
Louis: (smiles; ruffles Harry's hair)
Harry: (suddenly grabs his hand) You know.... just because I'm injured doesn't mean you can treat me like a baby.
Louis: Uh-Huh?  But you are a baby Haz. You have baby soft skin and no facial hair. (Before Harry could respond) And... you're scared of injections. (Laughs)
Harry: (whacks him) Hey that's a secret. You're not supposed to say it out loud.
Louis: (shakes his head laughing, ruffles his hair) Baby.
Harry: (keeps smacking it).
Niall: (entering the room) Whoa easy there kitty cats.
Zayn: (walks in; caresses Harry's cheek) Does it still hurt?
Harry: Well it does... but it's bearable.
Zayn: (offers a smile)
Louis: Where's Liam?
Zayn: Um... he said he had some work at his house.
Niall: Haz... why did you go to St.Martin's Park?
Harry: (thinks) Um.... it's hard to remember... But uh..  someone gave told me that Louis asked me to be there...
Zayn: (incredulous) And you listened to the stranger because?
Harry: No no it wasn't a stranger. I can't... remember the person... (holds his head) Tim nearly knocked my brains out. It's all a blur.
Zayn: (sighs) Wait... how did you get there?
Louis: (deep in thought) Because a person gave me a letter which was apparently from Harry, asking me to be there.
Zayn: (raises an eyebrow) A person?
Niall: You don't remember too?
Louis: (purses his lips) Actually I do. Very clearly.
Harry: (thinking) Well yeah.... I... they gave me a letter too. Which was apparently from Louis.
Zayn: (snarls) This was all well planned.
Niall: (grits through his teeyh; to Louis) Who was it?
Louis: (biting his cheek) Liam...
Zayn: (in disbelief) What? You're lying.
Harry: (eyes widen) Oh my God. I remember now.
Zayn: (looks at him)
Harry: (shakes his head confused) It... it was Liam...
But that's not possible.... he wouldn't... why would he do that?
Niall: (knows exactly what the reason is, under his breath) I'm gonna kill that fucker. (Slams out the door.)
Zayn: Niall! (To Harry) Are you sure? Because it doesn't sound like Li at all!
Louis: But I'm 100% sure that Liam handed me the paper.
Harry: (pinching his nose bridge) Me too... But.... Li will never do that to me... (looks at Louis and Zayn) Right?

♥️♥️♥️