Chapter 29

Louis: (walks into Harry's house; sees Harry sitting on the couch glaring at him; crosses his arms) Haz-
Harry: (throws Louis' assignment to Louis' feet.)
Louis: (jerks at the sudden movement; picks it up; sighs) Harry....
Harry: What have you written Louis?
Louis: (looks down) It's nothing. It's just...
Harry: (gets up and walks towards Louis; angry tone) If I didn't know any better, I'd say you sounded 'whipped' (air quotes).
Louis: It's...no it's not like that. I just... uh-
Harry: Save it Louis!
Louis: Harry are you really angry with me for saying nice things about you?
Harry: Did I ask you to?
Louis: No. But I had to for the assignment. I had to write my thoughts on you.
Harry: And you thought I was a caring and kind person? You thought I was selfless? I'm the most selfish person there is Louis! I care only about myself! (Frustrated) And...and what was that last line about huh? You think I don't deserve to be labeled a jerk? You don't know anything about me Louis!
Louis: (crosses his arms) Well I know enough Harry. I don't care about your past! I care about this (motions around him) I care about you! I L-
Harry: (suddenly picks him up and slams him against the wall; Hands under Louis' legs) Do you want me to kiss you Louis?
Louis: (startled at the sudden impact; blinks at him dumbly) I... What?
Harry: (rubs his cock agaisnt his arse) Do you want me to fuck you against the wall Louis? Huh? Is that what you want?
Louis: (breath hitches; aroused; tries so hard not to grind back) Har-
Harry: Tell me Louis. Because I think your cock feelings are messing up with your brain. So tell me. If this (grinds) is what you want then I'll give it to you right now so we can end your thirst and go back to being just friends!
Louis: (is rock hard; literally holding himself together but Harry's words hurt him. He tries so hard not to cry; whimpers) I...I want this with you Harry. (Harry starts kissing his jaw) But...(slightly pushes him) it's not just cock fee-
Harry: (growls and presses his cock against Louis harshly) No! Shut up! (stutters angrily) Its...Its a phase. You don't feel-
Louis: (shouts) Don't tell me how I feel! You have no right Harry!
Harry: (mildly dazed by his outburst; questions irritatingly calm) Do you want this or not?
Louis: (takes a deep breath) No. Not like this.
Harry: (drops him immediately) Get out!
Louis: (tears streaming down his face; shakes his head looking at Harry; leaves)
Harry: (only looks up after he leaves; slides down the wall; hands on his head).

🎗🎗🎗

Zayn's house:

Bell rings
Mrs:Malik: (doing her office work; checks the time; to herself) Who is here this late? (Opens the door; eyes widen; shouts) Zayn! Honey come down here!
Zayn: (watching TV) What is it mum? (Looks up) Harry?
Harry: (eyes red; looks wary)
Zayn: (worried; walks up to him; cups his face to make him look at him) Haz... Are you okay...Look at me.
Harry: I'm fine...
Zayn: Haz.... you're at my house at 1 in morning looking like a fucking gypsy. Obviously you're not fine.
Harry: (defensive) I'm fine okay. I just couldn't sleep and Peter's with his girlfriend. You know what? I'll just go back.
Zayn: Okay okay. I'm sorry. Please just... come in.
Harry: (exhales; Walks in)
Zayn: Let's go to my room. Yeah?
Harry: (nods and follows Zayn).
Lying next to each other. Zayn facing Harry and Harry is facing the ceiling.

Harry: (after a long silence) Zayn?
Zayn: (Hums)
Harry: Do you think my curls are wild?
Zayn: (chokes on spit; didn't expect it) What?
Harry: (turns to face Zayn) Tell me.
Zayn: Like unruly wild or sexy wild?
Harry: (thinks) 'He has wild chocolate brown curls that smell like warm vanilla.'
Zayn: (completely lost) Who?
Harry: Me, apparently.
Zayn: (thinks on it; smiles) Yeah Haz. That's def- wait. Did someone...
Harry: (nods)
Zayn: (stomach churns; curious) Who?
Harry: (sighs) Louis.
Zayn: (his hands clench involuntarily) Oh.
Harry: Yeah..
Zayn: Is that the reason you can't sleep?
Harry: Partly.
Zayn: (eyes widen; anger evident in his tone) There's more?
Harry: Way more. I confronted him tonight and we fought.
Zayn: (doesn't know what to say) Oh...
Harry: Yeah...
Zayn: (concerned; moves closer) Haz... are you sure you're okay...
Harry: (let's out a breathy chuckle) Yeah... I'm just uh... angry at myself.
Zayn: For what?
Harry: For almost not pushing him away...

~

Zayn: (awake in bed with Harry beside him; admiring his best friend's soft snores; He knew Harry was slowly slipping away from him and he had to act fast or else he would lose the love of his life forever. He knew what he had to do. He slowly drifts to sleep dreaming about those lips on his, one day.)

🎗🎗🎗

At the cafeteria

Niall: (drinking milkshake) This is so good you have to try this.
Betty: Babe no way. I'm on a diet.
Niall: (pouts)
Betty: You know what? Fuck it. (Takes a sip) Okay you were right. I'm gonna have to buy this now and it's totally your fault.
Niall: (grins) Babe you don't need any diet. You're so hot.
Betty: Aww... thanks babe.
Zayn: Uh didn't you say Selena was the hottest?
Betty: (looks at Niall)
Niall: (chokes on the milkshake; coughs; gives him and Harry (who was the one that probably told Zayn) a death glare) No.
Zayn: (sarcastic) Oh must have been Liam then.
Liam: (muffled laugh).
Harry: (gives then both a warning look as he sees Betty's expression changing; tries to change topic) So uh... why didn't you attend the 1D party? You were literally one of the hosts! (Joking).
Betty: I had to visit my grandma unfortunately. I bet it would've been a fun one.
Zayn: Oh yep. Some people were having way too much fun! (Looks at Niall).
Niall: (If looks could kill Zayn would've been dead a million times)
Harry: (loudly) Anyways!-
Liam: Hey isn't that Louis?
Harry: (his neck snaps so fast) What? Where?
Liam: (muffled laugh)
Niall: (joins in and both Liam and Niall laugh. Niall also looks at Zayn's scowl and laughs loudly throwing his head back).
Betty: (chuckles) Dude you're whipped!
Harry: (so embarrassed; cheeks turn red; looks down)
Niall: (laughing so hard) Oh Harry! You look like a fucking tomato man! You're blushing that hard!
Harry: (slams his hands on the table)
All of them become silent.
Liam: Uh... Harry please don't fry me.... but isn't that Louis?
Harry: (glares at him) I don't give a damn.
Niall: (looks where Liam is pointing) Oh my God...is he kissing Luke!!!
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows and turns around; sees that it's really true; frowns; clenches his fists so hard his knuckles turn white).
Zayn: Aw... they look cute together.
Niall: (glares at Zayn) Haz.... are you okay?
Harry: (shakes his head; almost looks like he's gonna kill someone) I'm fine. I just ugh...(struggles holding himself to together; the sight of Louis' lips on someone else's makes his stomach churn; but he knows it's wrong of him).
Niall: Harry maybe you should-
Harry: No.
Niall: (sighs)
Liam: Haz... just-
Harry: No.
They all stay silent for some time.
Zayn: (sees that Harry is so jealous of Louis and Luke; he knows he has to do something!) Uh... I have to admit something...
The other four look at him.
Zayn: Uh...(hesitates; becomes confident after a few seconds) Liam and I are dating.

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

I don't know where Zayn gets his ideas but they are pretty stupid, honestly... ;)