Chapter 40

At the party:

Luke: Hey...
Louis: (sipping his drink) Hi.
Luke: What are you- Oh...
Harry: (some girl all over him; doesn't make an effort to push her away; eyeing his drink).
Luke: (shakes his head; pats Louis' shoulder) Sad life bro.
(Walks to the dance floor and starts making out with Mike).
Louis: (sighs heavily; feels someone tap his shoulder; turns around).
Unknown person: Is this seat taken?
Louis: (looks at Harry).
Harry: (deep in conversation with the blonde on his lap).
Louis: (sighs) No... it's free.
Unknown person: (smiles and sits down) I'm Olly. Olly Murs.
Louis: (places his drink on the table) Louis.
Olly: (leans forward) That's a nice name.
Louis: (uncomfortable; moves slightly back) Thanks.
Olly: (scrunches his face) Wow...
Louis: (touching his face thinking he has something on it) What?
Olly: (shakes his head) Nothing... I was thinking something but I just got lost in your eyes... (smiles cheekily).
Louis: (raises his eyebrows) Wow dude... real subtle.
Olly: What? What was that? Sorry your beauty just wiped away all my senses...
Louis: (pinches his nosebridge; takes a deep breath) Oh God...
Olly: (shaking his head slowly; smiling) Your voice is music to my ears. I would do anything to liste- (Louis looks as if he is gonna bury himself in a deep hole just to get away from him; sighs) Not working?
Louis: (shakes his head).
Olly: (sighs; turns around, then turns back).
Louis: (looks at him in confusion).
Olly: Hi I'm Olly.
Louis: (mouth agape; blinks).
Olly: (Quickly) Please don't run away! My friends already dumped because I'm too weird for them. I just wanna be friends I promise...
Louis: (eyes him head to toe; starts chuckling).
Olly: Does that... does that mean we can be friends.
Louis: (shrugs) Sure...
Olly: (quickly hugs him) Thank you thank you thank you!
Louis: (slightly pushes him away; smiles uneasily).
Olly: (giggling) I'm so happy today! Our team got in! (Leans to Louis ear) I'm in the Mavericks (laughs).
Louis: Oh... that's... congrats.
(Sips his drink).
Olly: Thank you! What about you?
Louis: I'm in 5SOS.
Olly: (hits Louis' shoulder excitedly) They're a sick team! I almost thought you were in One Direction, you know with their leader staring at you and all (laughs) they're awesome aren't they!?
Louis: (puts his drink down quickly; furrows his eyebrows) Wait wait... what leader?
Olly: (whispers) Harry Styles... (giggles) He is so hot isn't he?
Louis: (quickly turns to where Harry is).
Harry: (gulping his drink; the blonde still in his lap).
Louis: (turns around; sighs) He isn't even glancing this way. Let alone staring.
Olly: (hits Louis' arm playfully) I'm not lying! He was literally drilling holes through your head seconds ago. (Louis let's out a sigh) Is... is something going on between you two?
Louis: (sips his drink) I wish...
Olly: (grins; leans forward, face in his hands) You naughty... naughty boy (shouts) Tell me everything!

🎗🎗🎗

Niall: (gulps his drink)
Liam: (looks around; turns to Zayn).
Zayn: (sipping his drink; sees the expectant look Liam's giving him; sighs) Not yet. He's busy.
Liam: (looks at where Harry is; sighs, looks at Niall).
Niall: (gulps another drink) Let's get this fuckin done with... (walks to Betty).
Betty: (dancing with her friends; doesn't see Niall approaching her).
Niall: (taps her shoulder) Hey...
Betty: (turns around; smiles throwing her arms around his neck.) Hey babe...
Niall: (slowly takes her hand off) Babe... we need to talk.
Betty: (smiling) What?
Niall: (looks at her friends) Not here... (pulls her) Come with me.
Betty: (her happy expression changes into a worried one). Babe... is everything alright?
Niall: (at the backyard now; runs his fingers through his hair). I... (sighs).
Betty: What is it? Spill it out... (smiles) I'm not gonna be mad.
Niall: (quickly) I need a break.
Betty: (furious) What!?
Niall: It's not you... It's me.
Betty: (gritting her teeth) What!?
Niall: (sighs) Babe... I like you...
Betty: But...
Niall: (takes a deep breath) But... I like someone else aswell.
Betty: (doesn't say anything).
Niall: (takes her hands in his) I know... I know I'm being such a terrible person... but I promise you... I never wanted any of this... (shakes his head) I'm sorry Betty... I need a break... I have to figure things out...
Betty: (shakes her head) You're just confused Ni... we can work this out-
Niall: (nods) You're right... I'm very confused... but need to work this out... (bites his lip) Alone...
Betty: (both angry and desperate) You're breaking up with me!?
Niall: (quickly) No no it's- (sighs) yes... for the time being...
Betty: No.
Niall: What?
Betty: (shouts) I said No! You can't break up with me!
Niall: Betty-
Betty: How could you dump with me now!?
Niall: Betty... we've been dating for just three months. I've been confused about me feelings for a while now... and I know it isn't fair but... if we continue being together... it wouldn't be fair to both of us... Do you really want a relationship like that?
Betty: We are not breaking up. And that's final.
Niall: (incredulous) I've been cheating on you.
Betty: (crosses her arms) I know...
Niall: (shocked) What!? And... and you never confronted me?
Betty: Yes. Because I was afraid that (motions between them) this would happen.
Niall: (shakes his head in disbelief) You'd rather be in an unhealthy relationship than break up and be single? Why?
Betty: Maybe because I'm in love with you.
Niall: (shakes his head) No you're not. You're just in love with the idea. You don't even look sad. You're just angry and desperate.
Betty: We are not breaking up.
Niall: You're sick. (Turns to walk away).
Betty: (shouts) If you walk away now, I'll quit one direction.
Niall: (stops).
Betty: (crosses her arms) And you guys will be disqualified.
Niall: We'll find someone else.
Betty: Who? Everyone who's good is taken. (Walks to Niall)  Didn't Mr.Moore say that he wouldn't recommend last minute changes? (Taunting) Would you really wanna risk your friends dreams over some silly confusion? Hmm?
Niall: (biting his lip; thinking; doesn't say anything).
Betty: (throws an arm around him; smirks) Thought so.

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (completely pissed; can't take the sight of Louis giggling with some other boy anymore; pushes the blonde off his lap and strides upstairs; enters the room and slams the door; pulling his hair frantically). Stupid stupid stupid... You don't care you don't car-
Zayn: Haz?
Harry: (turns around; sees that its Zayn; slurs) Hi Zaynie!
Zayn: (sees that Harry is completely drunk) Hey...
Harry: (it strikes him that he is angry with Zayn; growls) Go away! I hate you.
Zayn: (bites his lip) Haz... (gets near Harry).
Harry: (tries to pull away; stumbles).
Zayn: (steadies him; pulls the bottle away) Gimme that...
Harry: (pouts; pushes his hands away) Don't touch me.
Zayn: (sighs; sad) I'm really sorry Haz... Please don't be like this (tries to hold Harry).
Harry: (shakes his head frantically) No don't touch me anymore. (Shouts) How dare you keep secrets from me? (Sighs; calm) Fine... I don't care anymore. You can keep secrets from me... (shakes his head; clear that it's mostly drunk talk) I don't care... I hate you.
Zayn: (gently takes Harry's hands; holds his firmly when Harry tries to yank it away) Haz... look at me...
Harry: (sighs; looks at him; eyes blown out; hair messy and lips red and wet from the booze).
Zayn: (looking at Harry intently) I'm sorry I didn't tell you things... I was just scared you'd hate me and never talk to me after...
Harry: (cups Zayn's face with one hand) I'd never do that... (slurs) Why did you.. why did you think that? (Pouts; caressing Zayn's cheek with his thumb) You know... I lied when I said I hate you few seconds ago...
Zayn: (looks at Harry's lips; biting the inside of his cheek) But you will... if I tell you my secret.
Harry: (shakes his head) I won't I promise... (wets his lips) I will always love you...
Zayn: (lunges forward kissing Harry roughly).

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

So... how would you like some Zarry smut?

Haha just kidding ;)