Chapter 17

At Mixers party:

Louis: Maybe you should tell him.
Luke: Yeah sure. (Shaking his head in disbelief) That way he would never talk to me and hate me till his last breath. What an excellent piece of advice Louis. (Clapping) You've really outdone yourself here.
Louis: (places his drink on the table; gets up) If you don't make a move now, someone else will, and that someone will not be Harry. And then you'll spend the rest of your life knowing you had a chance but still refused to take it.
Luke: (stunned) I- I..
Louis: Talk to him. (Leaves frustrated; Halfway through the hall when he is suddenly being yanked into a room) Hey! Sto- (realizes; throws his hands up in frustration) Of course it's you!
Harry: (grabs him by the collar and pins him on the door)
Louis: (makes a face) Dude, seriously?
Harry: (serious) I'm really sorry Louis. I'm sorry for snapping at you.
Louis: (gaped; didn't expect it; collects himself) Harry...
Harry: (shakes his head) I know... I know you probably wouldn't wanna talk to me anymore but... (sighs) I want to, I want this. I know it's unfair but... you should understand that I haven't...ugh...opened up to anyone besides my childhood friends. I want to let you in, I do. It's just...(confesses) You make me feel different.
Louis: (breathes out) You make me feel different too.
Harry: Yeah? (Small) A good different?
Louis: (looks at his lips) I don't know yet.
Harry: (wets his lips) Me too.
But I wanna be friends with you. I don't really understand why it's so hard for me to not talk to you. I've never been like this before. Not in 8 years. (Shakes his head; whispering) Why is this happening? (Closes his eyes) What am I doing? (Looks at Louis) What are you doing?
Louis: (too stunned to reply; stutters) I-
Harry: Be my friend Louis.
Louis: (whispers) Okay...
Harry: (same tone as Louis) Don't stop talking to me.
Louis: I won't.
Harry: Good.
Louis: (sighs; looks down) Even if we didn't have this encounter, I would've found a way to talk to you. (Looks at Harry) I feel the same about you too. Those nights at your house, they were amazing. I would never forget that.
Harry: (joking) You make it sound like we had butt sex.
Louis: (hits him; chuckles) Bastard.
Harry: (hopeful) So... we can go back to being friends again?
Louis: (smiles) Yes Harry, we can.
Harry: (lets go of Louis; does a fist pump) Yes!
Louis: (shakes his head smiling) I can't believe the whole school is scared of you. You're such a dork.
Harry: (smirks) Oh you have no idea how I can be Tomlinson. It's very, very scary.
Louis: (shrugs) Well it's a good thing I don't get see that side of you then. (Thinks) Wait I have seen that side.
My First day!
Harry: (chuckles) That wasn't even remotely close.
Louis: (thinks) Actually I don't really know a lot about you...
Harry: (bites his lip) Me too.
Louis: But I still like you.
Harry: (grins) Me too.
Louis: So... we should get to know eachother better.
Harry: (smiles) Okay.
Louis: (hesitates) Harry, I... um I know that there's probably a really bad back story for you to act this way...
Harry: (gulps; collects himself; determined) I can't tell you that.
Louis: (quietly) I understand.(Harry opens his mouth to speak again, but Louis stops him) I understand because, um, I'm...ugh I have a really bad back story too.
Harry: I'm... not surprised. (Cautious) I... I can feel it...that you're not... completely you.
Louis: (sad) Yeah...

Later at the party:
(Little mix, 1D, 5SoS)

Jade: Come on, gather around you peasants. Let's play a game.
Niall: (quite drunk) Ooo, Count me in.
Everyone except Louis, Jessie and Calum are wasted.
Ashton: Never have I ever!
Calum: Guys...I don't think-
Liam: Shush... (to ashton) Does it mean more drinks?
Ashton: (giggles nodding)
Liam: (raises his bottle) Then that's the game we're playing!
Jade: Alright I'll start. Never have I ever... been in the mile high club.
No one drink at first, but then Jessie gulps one down.
Perrie: (fake shocked; puts a hand on her chest) When?
Jessie: (guilty) You know that one time I told you I was on a  family trip, (perrie nods) Actually I went to Sweden with Jake.
Perrie: (fake sobs) How dare you hoe!
Luke: (ignores them) Moving on. Never have I ever had sex with both genders.
Harry, Zayn and Mike drink.
Liam: (scoffs) Never have I ever had sex!
Mike: Dude that's unfair!
Liam: Bite me.
Mike: Uh...No thanks.
All except Liam drink.
Harry: (nudges Louis) Its your turn.
Louis: Uh...Oh. Um... Never have I ever..... kissed someone?
Harry: (sits up straight) What! Are you telling me you've never been kissed? But you...
Liam: (crosses his arms) Hey...are you cheating pal?
Louis: (gulps) Uh no...uh...I
Niall: You said you've had sex!
Louis: Um...
Selena: (making a disgusted face) You're a virgin too?
Louis: (snaps) No I'm not okay? I've had sex but did not kiss. You happy now?
All of them gap at his outburst.
Leigh-Anne: (decides to speak) um Never have I ever been in love.
Zayn, Liam and Luke drink.
Harry: (looks at both of them in shock) Zayn? Liam? TRAITORS!
Zayn: (winces) We'll talk about this later Haz.
Harry: (angry) Later my ass!
Zayn: (sighs) Let's play something else.
Niall: (yells) Truth or Dare!!
Zayn: (grumbles) That's even worse.
Betty: Oh come on don't be a spoil sport.
Zayn: (ignores her; to Harry) Haz? (Touches his arm)
Harry: (yanks it away)
Liam: (consoling) Zee...
Zayn: (snappy) Not now Liam.
Liam: (looks at Louis)
Louis: (gives him a sympathetic smile) um, I'll start, Niall truth or dare?
Niall: Dare!
Louis: Okay um, I dare you to play seven minutes of heaven with...Selena.
Niall: Uh..(looks to Betty)
Betty: (too drunk to even acknowledge)
Niall: (sighs) Okay...
They come out after 7 minutes.
Selena: (Hair messy)
Niall: (cheeks red, flustered; coughs) Um... Luke truth or Dare?
Louis: (gives Niall a 'we'll talk about this later' look; since he was the only sober one to notice)
Niall: (gulps)
Luke: I choose... dare.
Niall: Okay I dare you to....
(Smirks) To finish all your sentences with daddy until we finish the game.
Luke: (joking) Dude you could have just asked me and I would have (laughs), You didn't have to dare me to.
Niall: (joins) Ah fuck! I should have asked for more intimate things then.
Mike: (snaps) I thought you were straight.
Luke: Chill Mikey. We were just joking around.
Niall: (acts) What? I thought you were serious? I thought we were serious? (Fake sobs) Did all the fucks mean nothing to you?
Luke: (starts laughing)
Mike: (growls) Don't push it.
Niall: Ok Ok jeez. I am a straight player. Don't worry. You can have him all to your self. We were just joking. Right Lukey?
Luke: Yes daddy.
All of them burst out laughing, except Mike.
Luke: Liam. Truth or dare (groans) daddy.
Liam: (trying hard not to burst out laughing) truth.
Luke: Pussy daddy.
All of them burst out laughing again.
Zayn: (wiping away his tears of laughter) Gosh that was wrong on so many levels. (Claps his hands) Hats off to Niall.
Luke: Shut up....(quietly) daddy.
Zayn: (smirks) Make me baby.
Harry: (fake shocked) Zayn!
Luke: (to Liam) Okay kill, marry, hook up....daddy. You can choose for any person in this room daddy.
Liam: Yes baby.
Luke: (groans)
Liam: (laughs) um...I'd kill Harry, that's for sure. (Harry whacks him) Ow! (Laughs at him) I'll hook up with... Jade.
Jade: (wriggles her eyebrows) Oh really?
Liam: (ignores her) And uh... marry Zayn.
Zayn: Aww.. LiLi c'mere. (Snuggles).
Niall and Louis exchange glances. Jessie (who's sober) looks at them making them shake their heads.
Liam: (happily snuggles Zayn)
Zayn: (pulls away after few seconds, turns to Harry)
Harry: (drinking from his bottle)
Zayn: Haz that's enough. (Pulls away the bottle gently) you tired? (Tries to pull Harry towards his lap)
Liam: (frustrated) Harry.
Zayn and Harry look up Slightly startled by the sudden noise. Niall glares at him.
Liam: (composes himself) Um... truth or dare?
Harry: (still in Zayn's arms; shrugs) Dare, obviously.
Liam: (exhales) I dare you to kiss Louis.

(A/N):

Do you want the Larry kiss to happen when they don't really know each other well?

What happened between Niall and Selena?

                     ♥️♥️♥️