Chapter 6

Harry: (wakes up; rubs his eyes) Wha- (looks around him; panics) What? How? (Holds his head; frustrated;
gets up from the bed and looks around the awfully familiar room. Hears some noise outside; slowly walks out of the room; breath hitches when he sees who's making the noise).
Anne: Hi baby. Did you sleep well?
Harry: (looks at her in shock).
Des: Mm... Anne! Love the pancakes! (Looks at Harry) You need to try this son.
Anne: (smiles) Harry? Come down here baby.
Harry: (Still shook; makes his way into the dining room slowly).
Anne: Here you go (smiles).
Harry: (takes one bite of the pancake; chewing slowly).
Des: Did you see the news Anne? It started snowing  somewhere in England. Can you believe that! Its April!!
Anne: (laughs) Yeah. I bet the weather analysts will have a tough time cracking that one.
Door bell rings...
Anne: (sighs) Oh I'll get it.
Harry: (looks around the house; something catches his eye; panics) Mum?
Anne: (doesn't hear Harry; opens the door) Um, do need something?
Gunshot.
Harry: (shouts) Mum?? (runs to see.)
Anne: (body lays down dead; shot in the head).
Harry: (quickly runs to her; starts crying) Oh God Why? Why?
Des: (comes out of somewhere) Harry? (Eyes fall him; shouts) Harry!
Harry: (cries holding Des' shoulder) Oh dad..
Des: (shakes his head; unaffected) Why Harry? why did you do this?
Harry: (sniffles) What?
Des: Why did you kill her son?
Harry: (shakes his head; desperate) What? No dad I'd never- No dad I did'nt-
Des: This is your fault Harry.(gets up).
Harry: (frustrated) No dad liste-
Des: (calm) You killed her.
Harry: (eyes widen; shakes his head frantically; covers his ears) No no no-
Des: Yes you did! Look at her Harry.
Harry: (Having a panic attack) No stop no... (whimpers).
Des: You killed your own mother. And now you're going to kill me too..
Harry: (sobbing) Stop please stop...
Des: What kind of a son kills his parents Harry? Tell me.
Harry: (still closing his ears and eyes; trying so hard not to break).
Des: (shouts) TELL ME!!!
Harry: (also shouts, releasing his emotions, burning the whole house; wakes up) NO!!!
(Looks around; finds himself in his current room; suddenly hears an alarm and feels water sprinkling) What the hell? (Looks at his room; blanket on fire) SHIT SHIT!
(Frantically tries to put out the fire; then uses the fire extinguisher in his room; sighs loudly) Thank God the walls are Fire proof!
Peter: (looks tired but panicked; opens the door) Harry! Are you ok? (looks around).
Harry: (sits on the bed; covering his face) Yeah... m'fine
Peter: (concerned) Bad dream... Again?
Harry: (sighs) Yeah...
Peter: (sits next to harry) About...
Harry: Hmm.
Peter: (tries to put an arm around him)
Harry: (flinches; regrets it)
Peter: (sighs) Alright Haz go back to sleep. You have school and it's almost three. (Gets up to leave).
Harry: Wait! (Hesitates) Um... wake me up on time....
Peter: (smiles) Sure.
Harry: Peter?
Peter: (turns around) hmm?
Harry: Um... thank you... you know... (motions with hand) for all this.
Peter: (Smiles widely) Goodnight Haz. (Leaves).
Harry: (sighs; cleaning his sheets; shuffles in bed for a few more hours, before finally falling asleep).

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (wakes to someone jumping in his bed, singing in an obnoxiously loud voice).
Niall: 🎶 wake up wake up it's a brand new day🎶
Harry: (groans).
Niall: (in Harry's ear) 🎶wake wake please don't delay🎶.
Harry: Urghh (puts a pillow over his head).
Niall: (starts shaking him violently) 🎶wake up wake up it's time to play🎶.
Harry: (growls; giving up; curses loudly).
Niall: Ugh... finally. (Grins) Good morning.
Harry: (checks the time; shouts) You woke me an hour early!
Niall: I was getting bored...
Harry: (shouts in disbelief) You little- (Tackles him to the bed).
Liam: (opens the door) Guys- (looks at them; Harry pinning Niall; Niall trying to escape which almost looks like he's rocking violently) Whoa!
Harry: (looks at Liam; quickly) It's not what it looks like!
Liam: (smirks) I'm sure it's not.
At the dining table...
Zayn: Hey guys! What took you so long? And what was that loud noise?
Liam: Oh. It was just Harry and Niall. (After few seconds) In bed.
Niall: (literally chokes).
Zayn: (confused) What?
Liam: (sighs) I always thought Harry was rough but I would have never guessed Nialler to be such an... ANIMAL!
Zayn: (shakes his head; overly confused) What?
Liam: So Harry, was Niall good? (Puts his hands under his chin acting interested) I need all the details.
Zayn: (shouts) WHAT?
Liam: Shh. Quiet Zee. (Grins) I'm totally shipping them.
Niall: (groans face palming) Are you kidding Liam? Harry's like my brother! That would be like... incest (disgusted).
Liam: So you're telling me I didn't walk into you two totally banging eachother?
Harry: Ew... Li. You're all like my brothers, literally. How could (Shakes his head laughing) how could you even think that? I could never be into any of you guys.
Niall: Yeah... (smirks; under his breath) Unlike some of us.
Zayn: (fidgets).
Liam: (changes topic) Um whatever... Haz you look tired.
Harry: (half asleep) Um yeah (rubs his face). I didn't get proper sleep and this leprechaun woke me up an hour earlier.
Zayn: What? You said you were gonna sleep at Ten! (acting serious) Haz, are you cheating on me?
Harry: I... (sighs) bad dream.
Zayn: Oh...
Liam: (concerned) Again?
Harry: Can we just not talk about that?
Silence...
Liam: (decides to speak) um.. guys... Yesterday at the cafeteria... um with Tim?
Niall: Yes?
Liam: I think I have an another power...
Zayn: (excited) That's cool.
Liam: (bites his lip) But..
Zayn: (raises an eyebrow) But what?
Liam: (sighs) I'm not sure if I could ever do it again...
Harry: (confused) What? Why?
Niall: (shrugs) I guess we should call Tim for another round...
All three give him an incredulous look.
Niall: (giggles) Sorry.
Harry: (shakes his head) Maybe you should keep trying... Think about the cafe incident. What were your thoughts at the moment?
Liam: (lies) Um... I don't remember.
Harry: Come on Li, you gotta. Maybe you can come with me after school. I have to stay back and practice.
Zayn: (gives him a questioning look).
Harry: (sighs) Mr.Winston's orders.
Zayn: Right. Well then I'm staying too (shrugs). We'll help Liam while you practice.
Niall: We?
Zayn: What, you're not coming?
Niall: (shrugs) I guess.
Zayn: (rolls his eyes) It's not like you have anything to do. You're pathetic without us.
Niall: (fake offended) Am not!
Zayn: (laughs) Yes you are! You actually cried for an hour when all three of us didn't come to class on the same day!
Niall: (crosses his arms) Hey! I was twelve mister.
Liam: (remembers and laughs) Oh God, that day was epic. He was like (imitates) "Why Liam Why?" (fake sobs).
Harry: (joins them; imitates) "Am I not good enough" (wipes his tears, laughing) Oh God, we had to buy him five popsicles to calm him down!
Niall: I hate you guys.
All three: No you dont.
Niall: (raises his hand in defeat) Okay, you're right. I love you.
At school. All four have the same class. Zayn and Harry are sitting in the last row while Niall and Liam sit at the bench before them.
Ms.Flack: This month we'll be doing a very interesting project.
Students groan...
Ms.Flack: (ignores them) You'll be given a partner and at the end of this month you have to provide a detailed report on them.
Tim: (whispers) This is bullshit.
Zayn: (to Harry) It's such a waste of time.
Ms.Flack: This is not bullshit and this not a waste of time
(Shakes her head).
Zayn: (groans) Of course she heard that.
Harry: (chuckles) What did you expect? She's a telepath.
Ms.Flack: And I expect you to take this very seriously because this will be analysed and taken into account for the Renaissance.
Everyone whisper among eachother, now interested.
Ms.Flack: (smiles) Alright. You're all assigned in alphabetical order. I'll call out and you will sit together for this whole month. And Mr.Payne?
Liam: (looks up) Yes?
Ms.Flack: (smirks) No using powers.
Liam: (groans) Dayum, I shouldn't have thought that.
Ms.Flack: (calls out) Timothy Aaron and Britney Ames.
Harry: (groans) I don't wanna change places.
Zayn: Aw Haz (pinches his cheek)...
Harry: (pushes him off; prays) Please let my partner be cute and less annoying.
Zayn: (laughs) Well atleast my partner will be Liam.
Liam: High five!
Niall: (rolls his eyes) Kids.
Ms.Flack: Ellie Hedwig and Niall Horan.
Niall: Oh God! I'm partners with- Oh no (dramatically whines) If I die you'd know who did it (leaves).
Liam: (shakes his head) Such a drama queen.
Niall: (comes back) One last thing. Please burn my body (leaves).
Zayn and Harry: (laugh)
Liam: (rolls his eyes; smiles sweetly) Sure your majesty.
Ms. Flack: Zayn Malik and Liam Payne.
Harry and Liam switch seats.
Liam: Guys I think we should do this seriously.
Harry: When have you not done anything seriously?
Liam: I'm meant all of us smart ass. For Renaissance. We have to atleast try.
Harry: Ok ok, I'm in Payno.
Zayn: But don't we need a 5th member?
Liam: We'll ask someone. But soon, cause all the good ones will be picked if we're late.
Harry: Yeah ok.
Liam: Um... Harry I think she called your name.
Harry: (turns around).
Ms.Flack: Harry?
Harry: Maam?
Ms.Flack: (sighs) Go to your partner.
Harry: (looks around).
Ms.Flack: (calls out for the second time) Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

Do you think Harry is dangerous?

who do you think is most likely to have a crush on someone among themselves?