Chapter 21

The day of the finals:

Betty: Where's Niall?
Harry: (searching) Um...
Zayn: Dunno.
Liam: Uh... I saw him talking to Louis in the hallway.
Zayn: Louis?
Harry: (same time) Louis? Well are they still there?
Zayn: (annoyed) Why?
Liam: Um... I think so.
Harry: (quickly) Ok then, I'll be back in a minute. (Runs away).
Zayn: Har-
Harry: (whilst running) In a minute!
Zayn: (sighs)

In the hallway:

Niall: (whiny) But Louis...
Louis: No buts. You can't be dating both the girls!
Niall: But but I'm not dating Selena! We just.... hangout.
Louis: (gives him a look)
Niall: (huffs) Fine. I'll tell them after the game.
Louis: (pets Niall's hair) Good boy.
Niall: (whacks it away; pauses; grins) So...
Louis: (raises an eyebrow) So?
Niall: Are you gonna tell me why you and Harry are ignoring eachother?
Louis: (eyes widen; coughs to mask it) Um... we're not.
Niall: (crosses his arms) Seriou-
Harry: Lou? Hi Ni!
Louis: (internally thanks God; he grins at Harry's impeccable timing) Hey Harold.
Niall: (sighs) I guess this is my cue. Bye lads. (To Harry) Be there on time Haz.
Harry: Will be. (Turns to Louis) Hey...
Louis: (bites his lip to stop himself from grinning like an idiot; coughs) Hey.
Harry: (looks around; sees there's no one in the hallway; turns back to Louis, pushing him against the lockers)
Louis: (couldn't control the smile that crept into his lips; fond) Bastard.
Harry: (eyes flicker to his lips and then his eyes) Be careful out there.
Louis: (teases) Aww... Little Hazza cares.
Harry: No... I'll just feel puny beating your defenseless arse.
Louis: (laughs Humorlessly) Ha ha ha. (Pushes him away)
See you on the ground.
Harry: See you. (Walks away).

10 minutes before the finals:

Liam: There you are.
Zayn: (crosses his arms) What was so important?
Harry: (shrugs; checks the time) We still have 10 more minutes?
Niall: (teases) If only you'd have known a little earlier, you'd have spent more time with Lou-ee.
Harry: (also joking) Maybe...
Zayn: (rolls his eyes; under his breath) I'm gonna kill him.
Liam: (touching Zayn's shoulder; reads his murderous thoughts) Zayn!
Zayn: (snapped out of it; sees Liam touching him; defensive) What?
Liam: (shakes his head). It's starting.

The finals commenced. Mr.Moore was also present today. 1st match was between Little Mix and 5SoS. Little mix won. One direction won the 2nd match, between them and The Reapers. The Match for 3rd place, between 5SoS and The Reapers was won by 5SoS. Louis and Ashton suffered minor injuries due to harsh game play by The Reapers. The Final match was really a feast to the eyes. After a long battle, One Direction emerged as winners.

Mr.Moore: Great game play by all the students. I'm really impressed. Congratulations to all of you. Every single one of you gave your full effort. But there can be only one winner. So don't let this get you. Keep training. I'm now a hundred percent sure that The Renaissance trophy will remain ours for the next 32 years. Well done. I'm proud.

The whole campus cheered as One Direction received a small cup.

Jade: (genuine) Congratulations guys! Liam you rocked! (Gives him a small hug)
Liam: (blushes slightly) Uh... you guys were great too.
Perrie: (excited) When's the party?
Niall: (extremely happy) This Saturday.
Jessie: (winks) ll'be there.
Selena: (smiles warmly at Niall) Congrats.
Niall: (scratches his head) Thanks.
Zayn: (nudges Harry) 6'O clock.
Harry: (turns to see)
Tim: (faux smile) Congratulations. (Extends his arm).
Harry: (also sends a faux smile; through gritted teeth) Thanks (shakes his hand)
Tim: (tries to squeeze it)
Harry: (expected it; hand flames up causing Tim to quickly retract)
Tim: (under his breath) Asshole. (Walks away)
Harry: (rolls his eyes; turning around)
Louis: Harry!
Harry: (head snaps to where Louis is standing; smiles widely)
Louis: (also smiling; walks towards him and engulfs him in bear hug) Congrats frogface.
Harry: (slightly tenses but hugs him back) Thanks hedgehog.
Louis: (laughs) That's new.
Harry: (hums still hugging him; but quickly let's go as he hears a cough)
Louis: (smiles warmly) Congrats Guys! All of you were great.
Zayn: (crosses his arms in an annoyed expression)
Liam: (tries to break the tension) Thanks Louis. Uh... you got injured right? Are you Okay?
Louis: (shrugs) It's nothing.
Harry: (concerned) Where?
Louis: (doesn't understand at first) Huh? Oh. Uh here, (Slowly lifts his fringe to reveal the cut in his forehead) and one on my waist.
Harry: (gently touches his forehead; examining the wound)
Zayn: (fuming; trying so hard not explode)
Liam: (trying so hard to survive the awkward tension) Uh... Louis would you like to hand out with us tomorrow? (Knows it was the worst decision he ever made as he could see Zayn giving him his killer look)
Louis: Uh... Are you sure?
Niall: Absolutely. Harry would probably start missing you otherwise.
Liam: (thinks; Brilliant Niall. Absolutely brilliant. Oh God Zayn is going to bury us alive)
Harry: (rolls his eyes at Niall's comment, but smiles, knowing it's true)
Louis: Fine. I'll be there. But I gotta go now.
Zayn: (doesn't make an effort to hide his relief) Thank God.
Harry: (gives Zayn a confused look before turning to Louis) Do you want me to come?
Louis: (looks at Zayn; if looks could kill, Louis would be dead a million times in the last few minutes) Uh... no need Harold. You and your friends still need to celebrate your win. Don't let me spoil that.
Zayn: (sarcastic) Oh how sweet! Aren't you the epitome of sweetness.
Louis: (is getting annoyed of Zayn's behavior but doesn't say anything).
Harry: (slightly annoyed; quietly so only Zayn can hear) Zayn what's gotten into you.
Zayn: (huffs)
Harry: (turns to Louis) Are you sure Lou?
Louis: I'm sure Haz. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye everyone! (Turns and walks away.)
Zayn: (to Harry) You're on a nickname basis now?
Harry: (still looking where Louis was standing) Huh?
Zayn: (throws his hands up in frustration) Unbelievable.
(Walks away).
Harry: (looks at both Niall and Liam with a confused expression on his face; both of them sigh shaking their heads)
Liam: I'll go. (Follows Zayn)
Harry: (nods; turns to look at Niall who is giving him a serious look) What?
Niall: (crosses his arms) Harry, we need to talk.

♥️♥️♥️

I'm also writing another Larry fanfic called JUST SEX. Please check it out. I will write that alongside this fanfic. Thank you♥️