Chapter 26

Harry: Mr.Moore?
Mr.Moore: (confused to see Harry at his door; looks down his hands) Oh... um..bring him in.
Harry: (still confused; however carries him inside)
Mr.Moore: Uh... his room is right there. (Points to the corner)
Harry: (nods; walks into the room; places Louis in bed; slowly detaches himself from Louis' hold; presses his lips on his forehead) Goodnight Lou. (Turns around to see Mr.Moore watching him). Um..
Mr.Moore: (beckons him to come outside). Thank you Harry.
Harry: Why are you here?
Mr.Moore: I live here son.
Harry: (his eyebrows furrow even more) But-
Mr.Moore: I'm his guardian.

🎗🎗🎗

Zayn's room:

Liam: (stumbles in with Zayn)
Zayn: Ah Lili did you bring me home? Why? I don't wanna be home! I wanna party!
Liam: (sighs) Party's over Zee. Now sleepy time. (Tries to make him lie down)
Zayn: (stomps his leg) No!
Liam: (holding his leg; jumping) Ow! Zayn!
Zayn: (giggles; tackles Liam into the bed)
Liam: (struggles) Zayn let go of me.
Zayn: (nudges him) Mm shut up and sleep.
Liam: (sighs; why does God make this so difficult)

🎗🎗🎗

Niall's bedroom:

Niall: (wide awake)
Selena: (in his arms) What are you thinking.
Niall: Nothing. Just... God I'm going to hell.
Selena: (gets up to look at him) I'm sorry Niall. This is my fault. I shouldn't have-
Niall: It's my fault. You're not in a relationship Selena. I should've stopped. (Sighs) Oh God, how am I gonna face Betty tomorrow.
Selena: (sighs) Don't tell her.
Niall: (looks at her) What?
Selena: (a small tear rolls down her cheek) Don't tell her. Let's forget this ever happened.
Niall: But Sel-
Selena: Please don't think about me Ni. What do you want? (Cautious) Do you want me or her?
Niall: (groans) I....I don't know.
Selena: (tears stream down her face; she quickly wipes it) Well then stick to the relationship.
Niall: What about you?
Selena: Let's be friends.

🎗🎗🎗

Harry's room:

Harry: (still awake; thinking about the earlier events. Is Louis falling for him? No no no. Louis is such a nice person and Harry would hurt him really bad. He knows it's the truth. Plus he doesn't deserve any kind of happiness. That would be so wrong to his parents. He deserved this punishment. As much as he knew this, he couldn't help but crave happiness a.k.a Louis' presence. 'God why did he have to come to this godforsaken school?' Even if Louis said that they could be just friends, would it be fair to Louis? Even after he admitted to have feelings? Harry couldn't hurt him like that. That's why he tried to sleep with someone to make Louis hate him, but that didn't seem to work. Harry knew that even if Louis had hated him afterwards, he would pine for Louis after a few days; sighs. A small tear flows down his cheek as he thinks of his parents.) I don't know what to do mum. (A sob escaped his lips; Maybe this was God's punishment for him. To have something you need right in front of your eyes, but not being able to accept it; he slowly drifted to sleep.)

~

Harry: (springs up from the bed; sweat dripping down his face and chest; breathing with difficulty)
Peter: (beside him; had been trying to wake him up for some time.) Haz...you're okay. It's just a nightmare.
Harry: (tries to relax himself; wipes his face) How long have you been here?
Peter: Just the past five minutes. Niall is downstairs.
Harry: Niall? (Doesn't remember seeing him at the party at all) I'll be down in a few minutes. Just... keep him entertained. Please don't let him upstairs! (Walks into the bathroom)
Peter: (chuckles) You got it!

~

Niall: Took your time. What were you doing? A soap opera?
Harry: Wow Niall. How brilliant! (Claps his hands)
Niall: (rolls his eyes)
Harry: (sits beside him) What's gotten you so grumpy?
Niall: What? What makes you say that?
Harry: (shrugs) Well you're not your usual cheerful and bubbly self.
Niall: (sighs) Harry...
Harry: Shit. It starts with Harry. This must be important then. (Crawls near him)
Niall: (whacks him lightly; gets serious) Oh God I did something.... terrible.
Harry: If you need to make a confession, the church is only three streets away.
Niall: (gives him an incredulous look) I'm gonna forget you made a really pathetic joke and move on cause I seriously don't care and I'm actually quite surprised that you know where the church is.
Harry: (amused) Who are you and what have you done to my cheerful friend! Go away you sarcastic bitch!
Niall: (angry whine) Harry!
Harry: Okay fine. Tell me. I'll shut up.
Niall: Thanks. (Exhales heavily) I had sex with Selena.
Harry: (his eyes literally bulge out; chokes on his spit; shouts) What!
Niall: (covers his face; groans) Ugh... I feel so terrible.
Harry: You should.
Niall: (looks up slowly) I know...just...ugh she kissed me and I pulled away and then she was like crying while confessing that she had a crush on me since we were 15 and..... I don't know what came on me...
Harry: But you certainly came on her.
Niall: (glares at him)
Harry: (shakes his head) I don't know anything about relationships Ni. You know that. But I know that what you did was wrong. And I also know that you gotta tell Betty soon...
Niall: (looks away) I...I..God I'm so confused.
Harry: (places his hand on Niall's shoulder) It's okay Ni. We'll figure this out okay. But I think you should talk to Louis about this. He always gives the best advice. He's like freakin Buddha.
Niall: (let's out a laugh) Yeah. He's something else isn't he?
Harry: (dreamy) Yeah...
Niall: (cautious) Don't let him go Harry...
Harry: (caught off guard) I..
Niall: Don't try and push him away.
Harry: I-
Zayn: (excited) Vas Happenin?
Harry: (happy) Zee! (Remembers he's still angry with him; hides his happiness)
Zayn: (slightly awkward) Haz...
Liam: (tries to change the awkward situation) Hey guys. Heard we have the Renaissance tests coming soon.
Harry: Really? We should inform Betty then.
Liam: Yeah that's what I thought. Let's start practicing on Tuesday. Heard Moore's giving some speech.
Harry: (phone beeps; 1msg from Louis; opens it)
Zayn: (sees this)

Louis: Thanks froggy

Harry: (a smile creeps into his face)
Zayn: (scoffs; to himself) Froggy.

Harry: Meet me at 8p.m.
Louis: where?
Harry: my house.
Louis: Will be there.

Harry: (puts his phone in)
Zayn: Haz... can we talk.
Harry: (sighs; looks at Niall and Liam)
Niall: I... uh gotta go guys. Have to meet Betty. Bye. (Leaves)
Liam: (scratches his head) Um... I gotta...uh...byee... (also leaves).
Zayn: Haz...I'm so sorry.
Harry: (sighs) What happened Zee? (Pleading) Please tell me...
Zayn: (struggles) I...Well... (sighs) I don't know... I guess I got jealous...
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows) Jealous? Of Louis and.... I?
Zayn: (looks at Harry with guilt) Yes... I didn't wanna lose you to him...
Harry: (quickly hugs him) Zee.... Just because I get close to someone else... doesn't mean you'll mean any less to me....
Zayn: (hides his face in the crook of Harry's neck) I love you...
Harry: (rubs his back and they stay like that for a few minutes) You should apologize to Louis. (Pulls away)
Zayn: (heavy sigh) I know... I will.
Harry: (grins) How about we spend some lone time? Just you and me...
Zayn: (happy) Okay...

🎗🎗🎗

Tim: Well well well. If it isn't the great Jeremy Grey.
Jeremy: (growls) Tim.
Tim: (looses his faux smile) What brings you here?
Jeremy: (grins) Revenge...

♥️♥️♥️