Chapter 60

LAST CHAPTER!

Harry: Peter?
Peter: (doing something in the kitchen) Haz?
Harry: (walks towards him) Um... can we throw a party at our house?
Peter: (surprised; smiles) When?
Harry: (scratches his head) Tomorrow...
Peter: (smiles) Sure Haz... (gets back to work).
Harry: (takes a deep breath) Um... (Peter turns around) I just... (hugs him; sighs) Thank you for taking care of me all these years...
Peter: (wasn't expecting the sudden gesture; hugs back smiling; extremely happy that Harry's finally opening up).
Harry: (continues) You've always been there for me... You've never given up on me... (pulls away slightly; shaking his head) I don't know what would've happened if I didn't have you...
Peter: (smiles) You're the greatest nephew anyone could ask for...
Harry: (scoffs, trying to lighten the situation even though he's close to tears) Yeah, right.
Peter: (grins) So... do I get to attend the party?
Harry: What the hell? No way! (Crosses his arms) You better run off to Laila's house or something.
Peter: (chuckles; raises his hands in defense) Okay okay...

At the party:

The party was fucking lit. Everyone was having a fun time except Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn who just sat on the couch watching the others... Well more like Harry was being moody since Louis hadn't shown up yet and the other boys were trying to cheer him up...

Harry: (sitting with his chin resting on his palm; an unmistakable pout on his face).
Zayn: (rubs Harry's shoulder; assuringly) He'll come Haz...
Harry: (sighs) Okay... (Looks at them; feels sorry for ruining the vibe) Guys I'm fine... You should have some fun...
Liam: What about you?
Harry: I'll- (stops abruptly; his face lights up as soon as he sees Louis entering, but shrinks back into the couch when he sees who's beside him).
Niall: (smiles) There he is...
(Waves excitedly) Louis! Over here!
Harry: (nudges Niall; whispering) Ni what are you doing?
Niall: Shush...
Louis: (smiles) Hey Niall! What's up? (Glances at Harry; looks down).
Olly: (smiling widely; extremely excited to be in the presence of 1D) Hello!
Harry: (glares at him).
Niall: (smiles) Come on lads. Let's play something! I'm bored...
Liam: (rolls his eyes) When are you not? (Sighs) Fine... what d'you reckon?
Niall: (shrugs) Beer pongs.
Louis: Thank God. I thought you were gonna say something like truth or dare...
Niall: (grins) That's for later. (Winks at Harry).
Harry: (coughs awkwardly).
Louis: (eyes them both suspiciously).
Niall: (tries to patch up) Well you know... we can play that with 5SOS and Little Mix... (grins) Like we did last time.
Harry: (internally facepalms).
Louis: Yeah... right (Scratches his neck awkwardly).
Zayn: I'll pass... (warily) I can't drink anymore... You guys play.
Liam: Yeah... me too.
Niall: (about to protest) But-
Harry: (stops him; shaking his head lightly; this was a great opportunity for Ziam to be together alone).
Niall: (understanding) O-oh... okay... (grins) Alright come on lads! Let's go! (Pulls Olly by the arm with him; leaving Harry and Louis to follow them; *Captain Niall Horan regaining his title...)
Harry: (smiles at Louis).
Louis: (sighs; knowing exactly what Niall was trying to do; just walks).

🎗🎗🎗

Zayn: Sooo....
Liam: (looks at Zayn who is glancing at him from the couch).
Zayn: (tilts his head sideways; smiles) Just you and me huh?
Liam: (smiles shaking his head; puts his hand out) Wanna dance?
Zayn: (raises an eyebrow; gives a cheeky sideways grin) Sure... (places his hand on Liam's never leaving eye contact).
Liam: (gently guides Zayn into the crowd; loving the way Zayn's hand feels in his; turns around to face him).
Zayn: (smiles; makes funny faces when Liam looks at him bewildered).
Liam: (starts laughing; shakes his head; starts jumping).
Zayn: (eyeing him astonished; laughing at the hilarious scene) What the hell are you doing?
Liam: (shakes his head; breathless) Don't know... (grabs Zayn's other hand) Come on...
Zayn: (looks around at the crowd; sighs when he sees everyone's too wasted to notice them behaving like crazy; starts jumping aswell)... Oh my God... This is actually fun (laughs).
Liams: (nods) Told ya!
Zayn: (stops; panting) I'm in terrible shape...
Liam: (also stops; grins) Yeah...
Zayn: (open- mouthed; hits him) Bastard!
Liam: (chuckles) Kidding babe... (doesn't even notice the slip up).
Zayn: (surprised; doesn't ask about it; but a smile makes it's way to his lips).