Chapter 24

Harry's room:

Harry: (been awake for a while; looking down at Louis' delicate features. He wanted to ask him about his hands freezing from time to time and the panic attack he had last night and the scars that littered his body. But he couldn't, considering the fact that he had many secrets of his own and maybe, maybe he wanted Louis to tell him himself. He looks so peaceful. So cute and so cuddly; places
a small kiss on Louis' hair.)
Louis: (stirs in his sleep; cuddling closer to Harry)
Harry: (eyes widen; tries to act asleep)
Louis: (doesn't open his eyes; voice groggy) Good morning.
Harry: (sighs; in a deep and raspy voice) Mornin.
Louis: Wow your morning voice is my new religion. (Looks up at Harry) Oh wait I take that back. Morning 'you' is my new religion.
Harry: (a blush creeps into his cheeks; God what is this boy doing to me?)
Louis: (stretches; gets up) What time is it?
Harry: (sits up) Uh... 11 am.
Louis: (freaks) Oh my God what!? We have school!
Harry: (chuckles) It's Saturday Louis.
Louis: Oh. (Scratches his head)
Harry: (shakes his head amused). Come on. You must be hungry. (Puts on his shirt and walks out).
Louis: (nods; follows him)
Harry: (on his way to the kitchen) Does your mom know you were gonna stay here?
Louis: Uh... she won't mind.
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows at Louis' response; but decides to not question)
Louis: (watches Harry pull out the pancake mix.) D'you want any help.
Harry: (scoffs) As if you'd be of any help. Last time you almost set the kitchen on fire!
Louis: (crosses his arms) But I didn't. (Sighs) Fine I'll just sit here then. (Sits on the counter).
Harry: (hums) Good for you.... and the kitchen.
Louis: (scowls playfully) Piss off.
Harry: (chuckles) Hey don't! (Swats Louis' hand away as he tries to dip his hands in the mix).
Louis: (pouts adorably) But but but Harry!
Harry: (sighs; gives him the bowl.)
Louis: (smiles widely before dipping his fingers in happily).
Harry: (shakes his head in amazement) You're such a child. (Dips his finger in and wipes the mix on Louis' nose.)
Louis: (eyes widen) Harry!
Harry: (laughs throwing his head back; pointing a finger at Louis) You...You should have seen your face!
Louis: (dips his hands in) Oh it is on!
Harry: (tries to get away) No Lou-
Louis: (wraps his legs around Harry's waist and pulls him towards him)
Harry: (breath hitches; watches Louis with intently)
Louis: (only now aware of what he had done, but doesn't stop; tightens his legs around Harry; applying the mix on his red cheek; looking in his eye while doing so.)
Harry: (incredibly flushed and aroused; leans in)
Peter: Har- Oh...
Louis: (quickly releases his legs)
Harry: (snaps out of the trance; quickly backs away).
Peter: (genuine) I'm sorry if I interrupted something... I heard some noises from the kitchen so I thought I'd check. When did you guys wake up?
Harry: (regretful; awkward) Uh... just now...
Louis: (gets down from the counter; also awkward)
Laila: (from the hall) Baby you coming?
Harry: (raises an eyebrow)
Peter: (bites his lip) 1 minute darling.
Harry: (shakes his head grinning) Were you planning on introducing me or?
Peter: (quickly) I was I was... But I just wanted to give it more time you know.... Don't get this wro-
Harry: (gives him an incredulous look) Pete. Shut up. I wasn't angry.
Peter: Good! I'm leaving Bye. (To Louis) Bye Louis! (Into Harry's ear) Use protection.
Harry: (groans; practically shoves him away)
Louis: Your uncle is nice.
Harry: (slight fond) Yeah he is. (Scowls) Except the times when he acts like a teenage girl. (To himself) I knew Liam would be a bad influence.
Louis: (amused)
Harry: (looks at him) You got a-
Louis: (gives him a confused look)
Harry: (sighs; licks his thumb and wipes his nose)
Louis: (cheeks burn red; looks at him almost star struck)
Harry: (Don't look in his eyes.
Don't look in his eyes. Don't look in his eyes...;keeps chanting; pulls away; turns his back against Louis and starts cooking)
Louis: (still cheeks tainted red; watches Harry just as a child would watch his ice cream.)

🎗🎗🎗

Night, 1D Party, Niall's house:

Niall: (sees Selena walking in) I'll be back lads. (To Zayn and Liam).
Selena: (sees Niall approaching her) Hey Ni!
Niall: (sheepish) Hi...
Selena: (looks around) Where's Betty?
Niall: Uh... she had to visit her grandparents today, so...
Selena: Oh..okay (smiles) You wanna do shots?
Niall: (grins) Sure!
They start discussing silly things like their favourite food to their crushes...
Selena: You can't be serious!
Niall: I can assure you that I am. All the guys were literally drooling over her!
Selena: (scoffs) Good thing she left then. (Shady) I can see that you have a bad taste in women.
Niall: (furrows his eyebrows) What do you mean?
Selena: (shrugs)
Niall: (crosses his arms) Fine! If you think you have a great taste then you tell me. Who do you think is the hottest boy in class?
Selena: (thinks) Harry.
Niall: (amused) You like Harry?
Selena: I think he's hot. That doesn't mean I like him.
Niall: (shakes his head) Who do you like then?
Selena: (slowly inches closer; presses her lips against his)
Niall: (eyes widen; gets lost for a moment but then comes to his senses; God this is so wrong!; pushes her off)
Selena: (covers her mouth in shock at her own actions) Oh God. Niall I'm so sorry...
Niall: (shakes his head; walking away)
Selena: (begs; almost in tears) Please Niall! I...I've had a crush on you since we were 15!
Niall: (stops at that; turns around) What?
Selena: (tears start rolling down her cheek; walking closer to Niall) Yeah... and I didn't have the courage to tell you in case you'd reject me...
Niall: (incredulous) You thought I'd reject you?
Selena: (looks down; small) Yeah... And I'm really sorry about earlier... I couldn't cont-
Niall: (smashes his lips against hers).

🎗🎗🎗

Luke: Then he suddenly kissed me! And now we've been kinda hanging out. But it's not official yet.
Louis: Thank God. This means one drama less for me. Hurray!
Luke: (raises an eyebrow in amusement) Okay so tell me how you've been doing? Or should I say, how you've been doing Harry?
Louis: (emotionless) Ew!!
Luke: Okay Louis, jokes aside. Please tell me... I wanna know. (Pleading)
Louis: I- Well nothing's going on... We're just friends...
Luke: You cringed saying that.
Louis: (sighs) Okay... maybe I have a little crush on him.
Luke: (raises an eyebrow)
Louis: Okay! Maybe I have a huge crush on him.
Luke: (grins) That's better. (Gets serious) But Louis...
Louis: (stops him) I know what you're gonna say. I know okay. I know he's not gonna bat an eye for me. But... what can I say? I knew what I was getting myself into. (Sighs) I...I just...(heavy sigh) I can't really tell you what I feel Luke... But just... I know what I'm getting myself into. And I don't regret it.
Luke: (looks at him sadly) Even if it hurts you? (Looks to his left)
Louis: (follows his gaze)
Harry: (snogging the hell out of a boy while grinding against him)....

♥️♥️♥️