Chapter 9

Louis: Hey...
Harry: (clears his throat; regains composure) Yeah, come in.
Louis: (notices something is off but knows better than to question it).
Peter: (smiles warmly) Hello. My name's Peter. I'm Harry's uncle. (Offers his hand).
Louis: (smiles and shakes his hand) Hello, I'm Louis.
Peter: Alright. I'll leave you boys to it. (Leaves to his room)
Louis: (looks around) So... are you going to show me your room?
Harry: (rolls his eyes) Don't be so eager Tomlinson, we can talk here.
Louis: (raises his hands in defense) Jeez okay... I thought-
Harry: (cuts him off) Save it.
(shakes his head) Let's start.
Louis: (slumps his shoulders) Okay... (takes out a note and pen) Tell me about yourself.
Harry: (monotonous) My name is Harry Edward Styles. I'm 17.
Louis: (raises an eyebrow giving him a 'seriously' look).
Harry: (defensive) What? I'm telling you about myself.
Louis: (shakes his head) That's not... (sighs) Fine I'll start. My middle name is William, I have four sisters, Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy. I love my hometown. And... (thinks) I love the rain and I love long walks on the beach preferably during sunrise. But (raises his finger) I love a sunset more than a sunrise.
Harry: (gives him an amused look) You have four sisters? I have one and she made sure to make my life hell.
Louis: (laughs) Mine too. But eh, you gotta love them.
Harry: (smiles fondly thinking of Gemma) Yeah...
Louis: (notices his happiness; thoughtful) What d'you mean made? Where is she now?
Harry: (hesitant) Um... She doesn't live here anymore.
Louis: Why?
Harry: Memories.
Louis: (decides not to question further).
Harry: (looks at him) Why did you leave if you loved your hometown so much?
Louis: (shrugs) Memories.
Harry: (smiles lightly but knows that there is more to it) Um... I like a sunset more than a sunrise too.
Louis: (stirred) Really?
Harry: (smiles) Yeah. And I love ice skating! (reminiscing) I used to go every month with my family before- (coughs) Um... it was like a thing we used to do.
Louis: (amused) Wow that's really nice. You're not 'that' type everyone says you are.
Harry: (raises an eyebrow)
What type?
Louis: (shrugs) You know the 'I don't give a shit about anyone or anything' type
Harry: (serious; gets up) I am that type. I don't give a shit about anything or anyone.
Louis: Whatever you say Harold. (Also gets up following him)
Harry: (hisses) Don't call me that!
Louis: Whoa... Your mood changes faster than Niall runs. Are you sure you're not bipolar or something?
Harry: (swiftly turns and prances towards Louis; grips his collar)
Louis: (Is startled by the sudden movement) Whoa-
Harry: (slams him against the wall; inches between their faces) Shut up.
Louis: (looks into his eyes; knowing that Harry is seconds away from exploding; decides to do as he says).
Harry: (looks into his eyes deeply, as if he is staring at his soul; whispers) Are you scared of me?
Louis: (feels exposed under the boy's intense stare; whispers) No...
Harry: Why not?
Louis: I don't know... Should I be?
Harry: (eyes waver between his lips and eyes; shakes his head and releases Louis).
Louis: (straightens his shirt) Is it a weird fetish or something you have? (Grumbles) Always slamming me against walls...
Harry: (smirks at him).
Louis: (rolls his eyes) And we're back...
Harry: My turn. What's your impression on me?
Louis: Cocky little shit! (Under his breath) Who can be nice if he wants to, which never really happens.
Harry: (sarcastic) Wow that was actually my impression on you! Aww, see we have a connection.
Louis: Ha ha right. (Rolls his eyes)
They spend a few hours talking (annoying eachother) before Harry asks if he is hungry. Now Louis is sitting in the kitchen counter watching Harry.
Harry: (back facing Louis; making noodles) You know, it's really rude to stare.
Louis: (quickly averts his eyes) I wasn't staring.
Harry: Sure.
Louis: (looks back) I was just observing...
Harry: (turns to look at him, smirking) Observing how sexy I look?
Louis: (gives him an annoyed look) Observing how domestic you look.
Harry: (raises an eyebrow; turns to switch off the stove; gets Louis and himself a plate).
Louis: (continues) I mean who would have thought? Harry Styles in the kitchen, cooking dinner for my growling stomach. My knight in shining armor.
Harry: (scoffs) Don't flatter yourself Tomlinson. I'm only doing this cause you look like you haven't eaten good food in a long long time. You're so
(brings his index finger and thumb close) Tiny.
Louis: (offended) God, give me a break. I'm big!
Harry: Whatever lets you sleep at night princess.
Louis: (slightly blushes at the nickname).
They finish eating. Louis gets up to leave.
Louis: (scratches his head) So... tomorrow huh?
Harry: (shakes his head) No... there's this party...
Louis: (raises an eyebrow) The one at Luke's house?
Harry: Yeah.
Louis: They invited you? I thought you guys didn't get along?
Harry: We don't. But Mike has a crush on me, so... they invite us all the time.
Louis: And you go, because....
Harry: (shrugs) I mean it's a party. Lots of drunk girls and guys grinding against you.
Louis: (laughs) Okay. See you Harold.
Harry: (grins) See ya Lewis.
Louis: (rolls his eyes; turns to leave).
Harry: (bites his lips contemplating) Wait! Um... do you want me to drop you?
Louis: (raises an eyebrow).
Harry: Um... it's late and you don't have any powers.
Louis: Aww... little Harold cares for me.
Harry: (groans) Arghh... I'm gonna slap myself now.
Louis: (laughs) No Harold. I live just next street. But....you could walk me if you want.
Harry: Mmm.. (pretends to think) Nah!
Louis: Bastard. (Turns around embarrassed; starts walking)
Harry: (closes the door; runs up to him; laughs) You should have seen your face!
Louis: (notices him laughing his ass off; dimples poking out which Louis sees for the 1st time) Oh shut up Frog face.
Harry: (crosses his arms; fake offended) You take that back!
Louis: Nah-uh. (Starts running)
Harry: (chases him; eventually catching him; both fall down on someone lawn; Harry above Louis) Take that back!
Louis: (still catching his breath; laughing) No! You do look like a frog!
Harry: You-

They see lights turning on inside the house whose lawn they were lying in.

Harry: Shit! Come on. (Pulls Louis up; They start running)
Louis: Stop! Harry! (He stops bending down, holding his knee; catching his breath)
Harry: (stops before him; they both look at eachother for a few seconds before they burst out laughing)
Louis: God! (Wiping tears fir laughter) That was fun!
Harry: (smiles) Yeah...
Louis: That's where I live. (points to a house).
Harry: (still looking at Louis) Okay...
Louis: (smiles at him taking in his features; his wild brown curly locks, breath taking green eyes, his mesmerizing voice which is deeper than the Pacific Ocean and his lips, Louis takes a breath, his plump pillowy lips; God, what a creation; but he is soon knocked out of these thoughts)
Harry: Bye Louis. (Turns and leaves quickly)
Louis: (whispers) Byee.. (but Harry is long gone; He doesn't know what happened but to him one thing is clear) Harry Styles is going to be the end of me...

Louis goes to sleep that night with a big smile on his face that was there after a really long time.... He forgets all his problems and focuses his mind only on the green eyed boy.... and that night he had a very peaceful sleep which is quite rare for him.

Harry: (gets home; spots Peter in the kitchen)
Peter: (comes out; raises an eyebrow) You cooked?
Harry: (shrugs) just some noodles. Not a big deal.
Peter: (shakes his head) You haven't cooked for years.
Harry: (annoyed) So... he was hungry and I didn't wanna waste my money on him.
Peter: I think he is a good kid.
Harry: (looks at him; shrugs) Eh he'll be a good fuck.
Peter: (sighs) You know very well you don't mean that... but fine.
Harry: Whatever. I'm gonna sleep.
Peter: Goodni- (hears the door slam; sighs)
Harry: (exhales deeply; slides down against the door; hands on his face; whispers) You can't Harry... You shouldn't....

(A/N)

So.... some good Larry interaction....

                   ♥️♥️♥️