Chapter 56

(Walls is sooooooo beautiful :') Please stream it if you haven't and if you have... Well stream it again! It's what he deserves❤️)

Liam: (takes a deep breath) Okay so... um-
Niall: (squeezes his shoulders) Relax mate...
Liam: (nervous chuckle; nods).
Zayn: (looks at Harry; sighs; looks away).
Harry: (bites his lip) Just... Don't hesitate to give up okay? If you think you can't continue any more, please stop.
Liam: (nods) Yeah... Don't get seriously injured. This is just a game...
Niall: (exhales) Okay...
Mr.Winston: Tournament is about the start! (Pulls out a sheet) First match, One Direction vs The Mavericks.
Betty: (scoffs) That's easy.
Mr.Winston: Harry Styles and Olly Murs. Get ready.
Liam: (pulls out a paper and reads it carefully) Okay... So his power is-
Harry: (holds his hand up; Liam stops speaking; walks to the ground.)
Niall: (whispers into Liam's ear) That's the guy... (Adds) Louis...
Liam: (stifles a laugh) Oh...
Olly: (stands infront of Harry: smiles and waves excitedly; oblivious).
Harry: (glares; his hands slowly flame up; watches as Olly's hands start shaking; strikes).
Olly: (quickly raises a piece of the ground (his power) and holds it as shield, but Harry is too strong; he is pushed out of the circle within seconds).
One direction cheer.
Harry: (smirks).
Mr.Winston: That's one point for One direction.
And so it goes on with One direction winning every match with the Mavericks...
Mr.Winston: Next match Little Mix vs Five Seconds of Summer.
The match goes tight but Little mix manage to score 3 points with one more match left.
Mr.Winston: Jessie vs Louis Tomlinson.
Jessie: (smiles at Louis as she enters the circle).
Louis: (nods curtly).
Jessie: (raises her hand and the tree roots rise from the ground (power: can control plants); she strikes at Louis).
Louis: (quickly escapes but another root wraps around his leg and pulls him down).
Jessie: (makes a root wraps around Louis' neck).
Louis: (chokes; decides to use his powers; places his hand on the ground, making it ice).
Jessie: (didn't expect it; slips).
Louis: (uses the opportunity; holds the root wrapped around his neck and it turns ice; breaks it quickly again taking Jessie by surprise and strikes her with full force).
Jessie: (is thrown out of the circle).
Louis: (falls on his knees; his teammates surround him cheering).
Mr.Winston: Alright... Little Mix 3 and 5SOS 2 points. Next match... (And so it goes on).
One direction beat The Terrorizors winning, against every member, emerging at the top of the table with 10 points... Little mix in the second place with 8 points... Then 5SOS with 7 points... The other two teams have really been tasting the dirt. Then One direction beat Little mix scoring three points while they scored two. The next match was between One direction and 5SOS. It was the last match for both the teams. The game was tight, but one direction were clearly winning. They had only lost one point as Betty had been pushed outside the circle by Luke.
Mr.Winston: Harry Styles vs Louis Tomlinson...
Harry: (looks up shocked).
Liam: (squeezes his shoulder as a sign of reassurance).
Harry: (Actually this wasn't surprising at all. Louis was the only double strong in 5SOS, so it was expected that he was put up to fight Harry... But still... How could Harry hit him... He made his way to the circle and looked up).
Louis: (their eyes meet; exhales).
Harry: (doesn't lose eye contact; puts his hand down to the sides unable to even flame up; smiles softly).
Louis: (shakes his head; How dare he... Harry left. Twice. He doesn't get to mess with Louis' heart like this. He can't do this anymore; Turns on his feet and runs out of the circle.)
Luke: (shouts behind) Lou!
Mr.Winston: That's one point for One direction.
Harry: (stands there flabbergasted before he shakes his head and runs after him).
Liam: Harry!? (Him and Niall are about to go after him).
Betty: (stops them) Guys you're up next!
Zayn: (sighs; his match was already over) I'll go...
Louis: (He can't believe the audacity Harry has... How dare he leave him after he begged him to stay and then how dare he act as if... As if he cares... doesn't know why but tears start streaming down his face; doesn't know where he's going but keeps running).
Harry: (runs behind him) Lou! Stop please! (Emotional; shouts) Lou... Please...
Louis: (he can't believe he stops when he hears Harry's voice. Louis knows it is utterly foolish but he stops in his tracks as soon as he hears Harry's voice; He thinks of himself as truly pathetic.)
Harry: (catches upto him; grabs Louis' hand and slowly turns him around.)
Zayn: (stops a few feet away and just watches).
Harry: (eyes Louis' face intently before he gently caresses his tear stained cheek with his thumb; voice shaky) I-
Zayn: (eyes widen; shouts) HARRY! LOOK OUT!!!
Harry: (turns to see a car approaching them in full speed).
Louis: (quickly pushes Harry out of the road; strikes the car with his power and is thrown to the other side due to the impact; the car hits a tree).
Harry: (falls on the pavement and helplessly watches in horror; quickly gets on his feet and rushes to Louis).
Zayn: (runs behind him; sees Jeremy unconscious in the driver seat of the car).
Harry: (rushes to Louis' side; places his head on his lap; gasps).
Louis: (is unconscious; a gash on his forehead is oozing blood and his heart isn't beating).
Harry: (weeping; shakes him frantically) L-lou...
Liam and Niall come running as they spot them.
Niall: (gasps when he sees Louis).
Liam: (covers his mouth) Oh No...
Harry: (places him down on the ground; starts compressing his chest and breathes into his mouth (CPR procedure) but nothing happens) Oh God... (Desperate and devastated; cries out hugging his body close) Please baby wake up... W-wake up...
Zayn: (looking at Harry's distraught state; sighs; places his hand on Harry's shoulder).
Harry: (looks at him questioningly, his eyes brimming with tears.)
Zayn: (sits beside him; places both his hands over Louis chest, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath; uses his power to send an electric bolt).
Louis: (jolts up; gasps for air; and Harry can feel his heart beating again).
Harry: (sighs in relief; looks at Zayn with gratitude).
Zayn: (gives him a small smile).

🎗️🎗️🎗️

Harry: (sitting in the hospital; has his hands on his head).
Zayn: (sits beside him) Jeremy was taken to an institution... He's not coming out any time soon...
Harry: (breathes out) Okay...
Zayn: (places his arm on Harry's shoulder, because he knows Harry is hurting).
Harry: (looks at Zayn) I'm sorry Zee...
Zayn: (emotional; shakes his head) No Haz... I'm sorry. I can't b-believe how selfish I've been... You've been going through a really hard time... (Ashamed) and I wasn't there for you...
Harry: (hugs him tightly) You were going through a hard time aswell.
Zayn: (relaxes into his embrace) I'm sorry... (Pulls away and looks into Harry's eyes) I love you... (Harry's eyes widen) but...
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows).
Zayn: Today when... When his heart stopped... I saw it in your eyes... I saw how truly devastated you were...
Harry: (bites his lip; looks down).
Zayn: (caresses his cheek; smiles sadly) I've never seen you so vulnerable... (Sighs) You should... You shouldn't push him away anymore...
Harry: (shakes his head) Zee...
Zayn: Don't be an idiot Harry... It's clear as day that you l-
Doctor: Excuse me? (Harry and Zayn look up) Are you with Louis Tomlinson?
Harry: (stands up) Yes... We're uh... His friends.
Doctor: Are none of his family members here?
Zayn: They're on their way...
Doctor: Oh well... Only family members are allowed to see the patient.
Harry: (desperate) But... Please... Can I just see him once?
Doctor: (apologetic) I'm afraid that's not possible son...
Harry: (sighs; sniffles).
Doctor: (sympathetic) I'm sorry but you can see him once his family arrives...
Zayn: (looks up hearing footsteps) They're here!
Harry: Mr.Moore! (Confused) A-and... Peter???

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

Yay!! Zarry make up! I missed them to be honest...

Harry is still a fool... I really can't tolerate his ass...

And what do you think is gonna happen next?

Comment below💙💚

Oh and don't forget to vote lovelies!!!