Chapter 23

Harry: Lou? Oh my God LOU!
Niall: Har-
Harry: (presses Louis' body against his, slowing rubbing his back soothingly, whispering sweet nothings) It's okay... It's okay baby... I got you... (starts rocking him) I got you....
Louis: (clutches Harry's shirt; silently sobs against his chest)
Niall: (decides to leave them alone; walks away)
Harry: (feels that Louis is ice cold; uses his power to slightly him warm up)
Louis: (seemingly relaxes; his grip on Harry's shirt loosening)
Harry: (pulls back slightly to look into Louis' eyes) Shh... it's okay...
Louis: (still tearing; finds himself calming down under Harry's touch and gaze.)
Harry: (slowly grabs Louis' hands, removes the gloves to find his hands frozen like it was in the Janitor's closet. He puts Louis' fingers in his mouth, sucking them one bye one, his eyes never leaving Louis' as he does so.)
Louis: (his heart is pounding rapidly in his chest, his frozen hands becoming normal and his frozen heart melting a little.)
Harry: (places Louis' hands around his neck)
Louis: (doesn't even hesitate before leaning in, pressing his lips on Harry's)
Harry: (immediately wraps his arms around Louis, pulling him closer.)
Louis: (straddles his lap, his hands tugging on Harry's hair making him moan against his lips. He could feel that this kiss was different from the previous ones. He didn't know what had changed and the only thing he knew was that he would do absolutely anything to stay in this moment forever.)
Harry: (his hands slide under Louis' bum, picking him up while standing. He pushes him against the wall without breaking the kiss for a single second. He didn't want to lose the sensation of Louis' lips on his.)
Louis: (gasps as Harry's tongue finds it's way into his mouth)
Harry: (decides to take Louis to his room, breaks the kiss)
Louis: (hugs Harry tightly, not wanting him to run away like he always does.)
Harry: (stumbles his way into the room and gently places Louis on the bed.)
Louis: Har-
Harry: (gives Louis a small sweet kiss) Take some rest, okay? (turns to leave).
Louis: (quickly grabs his hand; vulnerable) Don't.... Please don't leave me Harry...
Harry: (cups Louis' face placing a kiss on his forehead) Okay. I'll stay. (Removes his shirt before getting on the bed beside Louis)
Louis: (lies next to him, his back turned from Harry, fearing that if he made one wrong move, Harry would disappear. But as soon as he feels Harry spooning him, he quickly turns to face him.)
Harry: (pulls Louis on his chest, wrapping his arms around the small boy's petite body.)
Louis: (had never felt more safer in his life as he lay there listening to Harry's heart. And at that moment he knew. He was slowly falling for this human frog; chuckles internally. And the thing is, he didn't mind the consequences. He laid there wondering if Harry felt the same, before slowly drifting off).
Harry: (hasn't slept yet; hears Louis' breathing become even and figures that he had fallen asleep. He lets out sigh that he didn't know he had been holding. He knew exactly what was happening. He wasn't stupid. He knew how his chest hurt when he saw those tears rolling down Louis' cheek. He knew how relieved he felt when Louis finally relaxed. And he absolutely knew how he had to physically control himself from fucking Louis against the wall. Why did Louis have to be so beautiful and completely irresistible?; groans, running his fingers through his hair. He didn't know why all these things had to happen in his life. But the one thing he knows for sure is that He shouldn't let himself fall...).

🎗🎗🎗

At Zayn's house:

Zayn: (slams the door as he walks into his house, immediately running to his room).
Mrs.Malik: (confused) Zayn! What are you-
Liam: (walks into the house; gives Mrs.Malik an apologetic look; runs to Zayn's room)
Mrs.Malik: (sighs shaking her head).
Liam: (mentally thanks God as Zayn forgot to close the door; gets in and closes it behind him)
Zayn: (sitting on the bed with a pillow on his lap; crying against it.)
Liam: (feels his stomach churn at the sight of Zayn; makes his way to the bed and sits next to him). Zee...
Zayn: (a sob escapes his lips; but doesn't look up at Liam)
Liam: (sighs; gives Zayn a sideways hug).
Zayn: (quickly wraps his arms around Liam, and cries into his neck.) I'm so sorry.
Liam: (shushes him as he gently rubs his back).
Zayn: (between sobs) Oh God. I've never seen Harry that angry before... Atkeast not with me. He must hate me so much right now.
Liam: (feels a pang in his chest but ignores it as he feels his sole purpose is to comfort Zayn) No Zee. He could never hate you. In fact he asked me to follow you immediately as you left. (A tear leaves his eye) He loves you...
Zayn: (pulls away from the hug to look up at Liam with his red eyes) It was so wrong of me Li. I shouldn't have snapped at Louis but...fuck...I couldn't just sit there and watch them act all coupley.
Liam: I understand Zee. But... I think you should apologize to him.
Zayn: (looks down, not liking it, but he knew it was the right thing.)
Liam: (lifts his chin) Zayn, you should've seen him when you backed him against the wall. I guess you were blinded by rage at that time, but Louis literally froze as if you were gonna kill him. After you left, Harry tried to shake him out of it, but he stayed still, with an emotionless look on his face that scared the shit out of us. You have to apologize Zayn.
Zayn: (feels extremely guilty) I'm... I'll apologize tomorrow.
Liam: (nods before adding) And to Harry too. He looked devastated.
Zayn: (heavy sigh) I'll talk to him tomorrow.
Liam: Okay good.
Zayn: (gets up) I think I need a shower Li.
Liam: Oh..okay. I'll head home then.
Zayn: No don't. Sleep over tonight.
Liam: (smiles feeling giddy) Sure.
Zayn: (returns him a smile before walking into the bathroom.)
Liam: (sighs happily and lays on the bed facing the ceiling. Zayn looks so beautiful when he smiles. I wish I could make him smile every second. He sits up drowning himself in the thoughts of Zayn and him being a couple; holding hands; walking down the beach; sleeping next to each other. Suddenly his gaze lands on the desk in front of him; walks up to it and picks up the book that laid there. 'Zayn's Art book'. ;smiles as he walks back to the bed. He opens the 1st page. It's a beautiful scenery. My love is extremely talented. He sat there slowly flipping the pages, admiring each and every piece of art on it. He finds that Zayn was really interested in abstract. His eyes widen as he flips the next page. It was a separation of pages and it read 'Him'. He slowly flipped it to find a pencil sketch of someone's eyes. It looked really familiar to him. The next page was an abstract. His breath hitched as soon as he saw it. It was an abstract of two people looking like Zayn and Harry, kissing. He feels the familiar pang in his chest as he continues to flip the pages. With each page he flipped, he heard his heart crack a little. But the last page laid the final blow, breaking Liam's heart into  million pieces. It was a portrait of Harry, surrounded by roses and the words below it that read,

'I won't mind...
Eventhough I know,
You'll never be MINE...'

The paper was blotched and he could tell that Zayn was crying as he wrote that. And at that moment he decided. He was going to help Zayn get Harry. He was going to help the love of his life be with someone else, even if it kills him...

♥️♥️♥️

Thank you for making this fic reach 50 votes! (I know it's less, but I have just entered wattpad and this means a lot to me). Please vote for every chapter if you like this fic. Lots of Love♥️